How much do I have to lift before I get an asian gf?

How much do I have to lift before I get an asian gf?

>tfw 5'11 and flabby 205
>tfw still got a fucking 4'10 and slim 110 girl to fuck me when I visited Japan
>tfw we had to stop five minutes in because I was "too big" (dick is only 5.5 inches but thicc af)

Feels bad man. Tbf though as long as you are white, somewhat confident (they dig occasional shyness), and aren't hideous, then you'll be fine.

>depends how white you are
>depends on your facial features
>depends on your height
>depends on your wealth
>depends on your social stature

Ideal: 6' - 6'3, Aryan features, strong jaw, pointy nose (but not too much), ottermode (at the worst, skinnyfat), have strong STEM career or be in medicine, comfortable living status with disposable income, well-rounded social life.

If they're a FOB and in the country for 2years, you can dumb all of that down to "be white and don't be fat."

American-raised Asians = waste of time. Basically need to be Chad.

Easy: Any place south of Hong Kong
Medium: Southern China, Burma, etc. (less attractive "Hard" can be here too)
Hard: North China, Korea, HK,
Legendary: North Korea

>ywn have an Asian gf(male)

>Tbf though as long as you are white

It's like how white girls fuck black men.... for the "experience".

Only the most basic of the basic sluts fuck men for their "exoticness"

I was lifting for about 4 months and then i got an asian girlfriend, she said she was very attracted to my chest.

This is all relative to how hot you want her to be. If you like asian women you can get one you find attractive but who isn't super tall with large boobs and ass just by being an average white guy. It's far more important that you have a career and aren't fucking retarded.

Thee ironic thing about fat, feminist roastie vs. cutie 3.14 asian girl is that chances are the asian girl is more promiscuous and slutty.

Because they are more desirable, they are approached by more men. Because they are more submissive/timid, they decline fewer of those advances

This means the virgin cutie 3.14 asian gf is actually a basic slut who has fucked numerous guys before you.

You haven't found a unicorn. You've found a basic cum dump.

Feminist, independent, borderline masculine roasties receive less attention and when they do, they're likely to shut men down (because of overblown ego and feminism).

Yes that includes white men of /pol.

That's like saying that fucking a muscular guy is basic too.

Fortunately/unfortunately being white is hard currency in Asia.

>tfw when you're a successful brown man, but some white boi will score Asian pussy 10 times easier than you

You've clearly never been with an Asian mate.

>chances are the asian girl is more promiscuous and slutty.
This isn't true at all. The proportion is much smaller, they generally only fuck their boyfriends, the ones who sleep around are pretty obvious.

I have pretty good experience of this but i can only speak for Chinese women.

>fucking a muscular guy is basic too.

Yes that's what most women do. Alpha fux beta bux.

There's a distinctive difference though. Being muscular shows discipline, masculinity, good work ethic, good genetics etc. That's why girls are drawn to muscular men and for good reason too.

Being white means being white. Fucking/dating someone solely for their race is idiotic.

>You've clearly never been with an Asian mate.

Lmao, I know a bunch of asian girls. Going to a uni with large number of asian girls (asians 25%).

Your gf will lie straight to your face about the number of other guys she's been with (like all women do)

My bros and I had a competition to see how many asian sluts we can bang. And it wasn't hard, especially for my white bros.

>It's like how white girls fuck black men.... for the "experience".
Is this what happens in your fantasies?

Same for the guys who think being White is the ticket for easy pussy in Asia, you are delusional.

What nation?

>This isn't true at all.

Just think about it logically bro.

Just think about it. How easy was it for you to hook up with asian girls? Now how much work was required to get with a white girl?

I guarantee you white girls are harder.

You think you're the only white guy to ever approach an asian girl. Asian girls are known to be "easy" for a reason.

It's easy to hook up with the obvious sluts, it isn't easy to hook up with the nice homely girls who are the larger majority. The only one i managed to did it because she thought we were a couple and i had to date her for a month after.

White girls are bitches with stupidly high standards, but that doesn't make asian girls more promiscuous.

The point im making is while there are plenty on both sides who are promiscious, overall Asian women are less than white.

I've been lifting for 6 years, in that time I have got 3 Asian gf's, Chinese for 4 years, Thai for 4 months and currently dating a Vietnamese since 2 months.

Honestly, go find an authentic Japanese or Chinese girl. Go for petite because they all want a big man to protect them and do stuff for them. My wife is chinese and she prefers american men over chinese because were laid back and not so hardcore about unimportant thigns. Youd be surprised how most of them are like it. Im nothing spectacular about the rest of the guys, im 5'9" and weigh 180. I bulked for a bit so I have a bit of a gut but she prefers that over 6 pack so what more could I want? Just keep your eyes open, and move to a college town. Thats where I found my wife, theres a higher chance of running into one there.

My chinese girlfriend obsesses over unimportant things and loves abs, but otherwise pretty cool.

America

>White girls are bitches with stupidly high standards, but that doesn't make asian girls more promiscuous.

High standards means less promiscuous......

Lower standards means more promiscuous....

Just logic

Ah, a good philosophical question. The short answer is "What do you want out of life?" If you want to be normal, hang out with normal people, have normal conversations, go out to parties with normal friends, have relationships with normal people, party normally, casually drink normally, have sex as often as normal then the obvious answer is yes.

However if you like being weird and want to be weird, I want to tell you a bit about myself.

I have an utter distaste for all things "normal". I am openly weird. Weirdness is equated to uniqueness. However, along with my uniqueness, I have a strong will, lots of confidence, and often like to change things in the world to suit my own tastes. I own it, and people love me for it. I mostly only hang out with weirder people that have unique thoughts and fun ideas that nobody's ever thought of before. Quite frankly, I think normies are boring as hell. I don't really care that random girl A and Jake "netflix and chill"ed last week in their living room. Me and Arkanon34 (random name) just got back from anime con. Have you ever weirdly danced on the side of the rode to make random people driving there cars to wonder "wtf are they doing?". I have. I wear the "classiest" outfits everyday with my signature fedora making me look like I'm straight from a old school classic movie. I would take a spiderman cosplaying friend who prefers gaming and 2D women over reality any day to popular fuccboi 3.0. If a friend says, "do you want to throw fucking paperball fireballs at eachother?" I'm like, hell fucking yeah! I'm down, let's do this. And we'll be the most badass paperball wizards in the whole vicinity.

When people ask us, "Wtf r u guys doing?" I'll just reply "We're obviously throwing fucking fireballs and lightning at each other. It might look weird, but it's fun as hell. Wanna join?" (True story. They joined too. It's only weird if they know it's weird.)

So yeah just be confident

Your logic is wrong, you don't understand human sexuality very well clearly. These high standard women just fuck the top men who are more than willing to do it. Those guys can fuck a different girl every night, 1 man for 7 women.

none.
1. be attractive.
2. don't be unattractive

My point was taht im not much of a catch other than I am smart with my money and take care of myself. Asian women are usually attracted to responsibility rather than a monster dong.

I find that certain womens race find me more attractivr than white women

Yea i agree, but a monster dong helps.

>overall Asian women are less than white.

Trust me nerdy, ugly geeks find it a lot EASIER to approach asian women than white women.

You said it yourself. White girls have overblown standards. Asian girls? Not so much.

Never seen a really hot blonde with some ugly white or asian dude.

I have however seen a bunch of okay, good looking asian girls with nerdy, skimpy ass white guys. Why? Because these guys know asians girls are easy and bonus, some asian girls have white fever.

the only thing a monster dong is gonna help with is your own self esteem. If I had to describe my dick it would be "painfully average" but if youre not dating a basic bitch she wont care about that and love you for who you are. Not be a trashy thot sleeping around for the hell of it.

This literally fucking happened to me though, my ex fiance was a shallow whore and I now have a chinese gf and I couldn't be happier.

>These high standard women just fuck the top men who are more than willing to do it.

Women with hand standards fuck only good looking men. There are fewer good looking men than ugly/average looking men

Women with low standards fuck good,average, and bad looking men.

I've reduced this logic to its most simple form. If you don't understand, then may Allah help you.

>Those guys can fuck a different girl every night, 1 man for 7 women.

Yes Chads fuck like bunnies. BUT i'm talking about women WITH high standards.

There are men with high standards who only want a virgin, 18-20, Christian, can cook, can clean, can sew, can weave, can dance, etc. These men are LESS promiscuous. IRRESPECTIVE of whether they are good looking or ugly.

You (or whoever) said it yourself that white men on average have higher standards (because of feminism, overblown ego, etc.)

my roommates boyfriend squats >500 and benches 3pl8 for reps
i suspect he's on steroids and lies about being natty

>white men on average have higher standards
meant white women

I lie about being natty too if someone asks me to my face. Stay out of my business, I literally never mentioned working out a single time and I'm trying to hide muscles in my clothes as best I can.

I'm not really even large.

You want to know how I know you are a woman?

Chinese are easy to bang. Language barrier hides autism and we tower over the common chink.

Just chat up every Chinese you encounter and if they're friendly somehow you should end up banging.

>You want to know how I know you are a woman?

Women aren't capable of this advanced logic. GTFO

>Hwayoung
Not only she's one of the ugliest korean actresses, she's also a terrible person. Your taste is shit and you should feel bad.

Also
>Lifting for girls

Your whole argument relies on the ridiculous notion that women with higher standards are less promiscuous.

>I have however seen a bunch of okay, good looking asian girls with nerdy, skimpy ass white guys. Why? Because these guys know asians girls are easy and bonus
No its because of what every else has been saying, they're more into career, stability and personality than you being 6'5 and jacked.

but with smol boobs and ass, right?

Tfw Australian-raised Asian gf
Sometimes she annoys me and I want the break up with her but this reminds me I've got it good. Thanks breh

Some one post that webm with male manlet model in art class full of japanese girls