>she sits in my house giving my mom company its all alright everything is great
>feel peaceful and calm
>hear loud noise and wake up its 4pm

Its been 3 years why do I keep dreaming about it while im trying to forget

3 YEARS

Thanks for your blog post

cool story, bro. Wrong board though. Maybe try adv

>Its been 3 years why do I keep dreaming about it while im trying to forget
sounds like you've caught a bad case of being a faggot beta bitch user. Cure is bleach

She probably doesn't like you cuz you aren't White

Thanks bro in trying to spill my toughts on an online autism forum, helps me from not texting her

But im pale bro

How did she ghost you?

Showed up to her house on valentines day with roses and a plan to go eat somewhere. Mind you she lived very far away in country and at the time I was 21 and she 18, her strict parents didnt want her to have a bf (religion). So she told me to go away when I was knocking on her door. After that day she told me I fucked up because her parents got mad and blocked me gg kind of my own fault

maybe you should date kids you faggot

Why is that

You mean shouldn’t?

I thought I was the only one who had dreams of girls/exs saying sorry. Good to know there's someone else.

Maybe you two sissies could shack up, you both have a ton of estrogen to share

>having feelings for a woman is gay

I bet youre 17

you misunderstand, I think that having feelings is gay, the fact that it's for a woman does make it gayer though

>he has feelings for dirty pieces of meats

either you are a degenerate satan lover or a low test beta faggot

This
Faggots
Women are objects and deserve 0% of your cognitive attention.

And DONT FUCKING come at me with those stupid fedora pictures you fucks

I dont know bro, I dont know...

i finished my studies, imoved to another town, i even have a gf right now. It has been over 6 years now...

> She still keeps appearing in my dreams

But i dont care anymore and maybe it will never end, but at some point you will live in peace with that ghost of yours

*tips*

True bro, 14/88 and all the best to you and your family

>Women are objects and deserve 0% of your cognitive attention.

t. self-conscious redpiller

I bet you murmur these kinds of monologues under your breath at the beach when you internally debate taking your shirt off.

Spoken like a true virgin

Jokes on you I’ve never gone to a beach cause there’s too many women there fuck you
Enjoy getting cucked you naive little cuties

It’s ok user I think you are BASED redpill poster. Whenever I read that women have “feelings like normal human being” I doubt it more and more

God damn right I’m redpilled. I swipe left on literal 10s if they have tatoos or nose rings. I swipe left if they say stupid shit like I love dogs or tacos.
I mean I would swipe left on them if I ever used tinder but I don’t because I never think about women ever

what was the loud noise tho

people who ghost are the lowest quality shit tier people that exist

The BBC knocking

A loud braaap, it was the mothers company that manifested in the dream

Dont know dude I have audiotive hallucinations sometimes. Yesterday I literally woke up and heard “CHANCES” like its giving me a sign. Sometimes I think i might be schizoid but my doc doubts it