Is "jack of all trades, master of none" the highest pill in the world of fitness?

Is "jack of all trades, master of none" the highest pill in the world of fitness?

Sure, if you're a professional you have to reserve all your time and energies into a single effort. And improving yourself in one aspect can always decrease gains the other, which is something people with some sort of specialization can't afford.

But for those of us who have free reign over our bodies, is there anything better than becoming strong and muscular but also flexible, with a lot of cardiorespiratory endurance, while also learning how to fight, or to play certain sports, dance, do acrobatic moves and so on and so on?

It feels fantastic. When you try it you can tell this is how the body was supposed to work: consistently adapting yourself not just to bigger weights, but also new movements and different functions. Instead of trying to become a 10 in something, you become a 7.5 in everything. There's balance, symmetry, multifunctionality, and it's also aesthetic as fuck.

peak performance is a good balance of strength, endurance, flexibility and aeshetics

bump

>that weak poundage bow
HAHAHAH

>in the world of fitness
Yes
>anywhere else
No.

you're basically describing crossfit. do everything all at once poorly and feel good about it, while carrying a smug superiority complex because you can balance on a ball while deadlifting 200lbs.

>kiddie bow
>arm guard inside out
>string touching his face
>shit tier grip
what a faggot

It depends on your goals faggot. I don’t want to be a jack of all trades because I want to compete in local strongman competitions and you don’t win those by being jack of all trades. faggot

you sound like a bit if a gay kunt teeby heeby

You're a man after my own heart.

ive shot a bow twice in my life and it immediately stands out to me this faggot doesnt know what the fuck he's doing

/k/ might argue with you there

Maybe that's why "if you're not a professional" was written, you fucking illiterate chimp.

elaborate, never been to /k/ in my life

I can see where you are coming from, but I think what OP is describing in more in line with eclecticism and diversity of experience than 'doing everything all at once poorly' (7.5/10 doesn't sound poorly to me). If you are willing to put the time and effort in to each individual pursuit, I don't see why someone couldn't because reasonably well versed in each one (provided the number of pursuits isn't too great)

I feel like niggas never heard of a polymath.
Anecdotal evidence, but the university I work at pays me pretty well because of my skill set, which spans over multiple disciplines. Maybe it's not 'jack of all trades', since I've spent thousands of hours cultivating these skills (student from 2002-2016; working 12 hours+ days from 2009-present), but it is certainly not absurd to be 'well rounded' in other arenas.

They are very much into survival rather than use in society.
Sure if you are a doctor in nerousugery then you'll make the big bucks, but good luck when shit hits the fan and you only have a scalpel

I agree completely OP. A significant amount of people here are fat unfunctional (shit endurance) retard powerlifters though.

>armguard on the wrong side

Stop ruining the immersion of my gay fantasy.

Welcome to crossfit.

This. Shorts look like they say GIMP

you have to confuse your muscles, bro. That way they will grow stronger because they have to prepare for the unexpected.

>arrow has no feathers
>elbow on left arm not pointed out to the side

I'm pretty sure this is just some jackass fashion model posing for a photo op, but the number of things they got wrong is pretty shameful.