Is drinking a Mickey of vodka in a night bad for gains? I usually have one on Friday night...

Is drinking a Mickey of vodka in a night bad for gains? I usually have one on Friday night. Other than that my work outs and diet are good.

That's one huge shit stain on your bed

wtf is a Mickey?

Don't be mean user black girls need love too

375ml

Urge to rape and impregnate....RISING

>tfw Afro-carribean waifu
Her light skinned means our offspring will be better able to adapt to society but fuck me if I don’t like jet black cuties

C'mon faggots one of you has to know

muh dick

Only time I've ever blacked out was when I pregamed with one of those Alberta Pures. Got to the billiards bar absolutely honed in lads. My bud lined up 3 tequila shots each, boom boom boom. Apparently I had two girls grinding on me while yelling "Making it", kicked my phone out of the bar doors, and yelled at immigrants on the street during the cab ride back. What a night.

>Apparently I had two girls grinding on me while yelling "Making it"
top lel u sound like a rad dude

STOP MAKING A FUCKING MESS IN MY KITCHEN REEEEEEE

I think his sheets are naturally white, user

would bury face in followed by giving her a deep dosage of reparations.

fuck off olaf

yo lol

>m-maybe edgy race humour will make me f-fit in

Just how gay are you son?

only asian and white girl pics are welcome on Veeky Forums

You tanked your testosterone by using the term "Mickey" you fruity faggot.

so you found the ugliest underdeveloped gook you can find?I'll stick with my latinas and mediterraneans

this^

okayish body, busted face
too bad those are implants

How much even is that? I've never heard that word used to describe a volume before.

Serious question but why do most asian women look soft as fuck? Like these two girls look like if you grabbed them a little too forcefully their bodies will leave your handprint in like memoryfoam. Is it all the fucking tofu?

>not liking soft girls
asian girls are high estrogen, have very small pores their smooth skin just looks different

Sounds like your hormones and brain chemistry have been fucked into gender reversal and you're looking for toned/strong women. Feminity is soft, masculinity is hard. Male penetrates, female receives. Nothing wrong here.

It's a Canadian thing, 13 ounces/375ml

I'd fuck her.

>I wanna eat where the white folks eat, cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet

Post more black qt pies

>tfw no dark choco gf

I have one, she's pretty great

fpbp

dark as fuck, how can anyone be attracted to that you can't even see her properly

the less you can see of her the better

Not as gay as you, he knows that USA would be so much better without blacks

Fuckin' kek

Weak

Goddamn it I love midnight black girls but breeding them will produce la creature de americanos

Fuck you I thought she had a serval and was insanely disappointed when it was just another Thot tweaking

May your offspring be mauled to death by half serval half human Ubermensch

"Haha I don't like this really hot girl because people who share her ethnicity do crimes 14/88 race war now am I cool yet"

Anyone who seriously posts on /Pol/ needs gassing to save this site from edgy millenial teenagers

That’s the way to get drunk brother

I fucking hate when people let their pets sleep on the bed. Like they sell doggy beds for a reason. What's next, letting them eat at the table?

I don't think she's back, maybe latina ?
10/10 would marry anyway

t. silly guy

Biracial. I know lots of mullatas like that

As long as you've got today's workout in and some good quality protein in your body, that vodka will replenish your glycogen and put you to sleep so you can begin recovery. Make sure tomorrow's a rest day and you hydrate the living fuck out of yourself, and i'd say that friday night vodka is actually optimal for gains. Just not for liver health.

-not a doctor.

>hey Rip, I drank a fifth of vodka, dare me to hip drive?

no fap is not for olaf

i would marry this girl even if she cheats on me.
jesus christ

Fuck off burger your country has the lowest test in the world

Attached: 1520376641904.png (552x639, 374K)

wait a second. I've been becoming increasingly more sleepy when I drink. I've also been taking my lifting and diet far more seriously than I have in the past. Is there a correlation here?

You sure upset bro. If it matters to you I wrote that first post and I would 100% bang the living f*** out of that chick if there was zero chance of getting her pregnant.

That's not how you spell Sweden.
>imagine living in a country where the men are doing nothing about this

Attached: mix it up.jpg (969x1024, 207K)

Canadian detected

A mickey a week won't do shit breh

Sweden yes

Wow, look atthat amazonian princess. What a nice little nigress we have here. I'd lvoe to push my face into her plump little behind.

Won't do anything so long as your eating right and exercising. Also for you op since you seem to have a type

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-111557.jpg (1440x925, 590K)

They should follow Italy's example, maybe to a less severe degree. The girl on the left was raped and chopped to pieces by African migrants. Guy on the right (completely unrelated to her) responds by going ham on the migrants. He got jailed, but it sounds like he was praised by the Italians for his actions, as grave as they may be.

Attached: luca traini pamela mastropietro.jpg (831x448, 62K)