Weird feels, brehs

>Have a business trip
>Flirt with airline attendant on plane , I give her my number
>She reaches out and we go on a date
>It goes well, we go back to the place I’m renting and we fuck
>I tell her that she needs to leave at around 7am since I have to go to work
>She leaves around 5am, saying she isn’t feeling well
>She messages me when she gets back, saying she had a great time
>She says she can’t wait for date #2, I can go to her place “so we can make more noise”, gives me her address. Tells me she’ll be free.
>I message her a day before, telling her when I’ll be free, making plans
>She tells me that she misread her schedule. She has tried getting time off
>I message her saying it’s cool, to let me know when she’ll be free since I’m leaving in a week
>3 days pass, nothing, so I text her again. No response, but I see that she has updated her instagram

Where did I fuck up? I mean, I guess it could have been anything, but main things:
>I added her on instagram the day after we fucked
Should I have not done that? According to a lot of PUA stuff, adding on social is a bad idea.
>I told her “hope you have a great day” a few days after, she responded
Too needy?

Should I just give her a call? I leave in 2 days back to where I live, so it’s likely we might not ever see each other again. I mean, I guess I should just sack up and accept it, but I’ve never been in a situation where a girl flakes -after- giving me her address and telling me she wants a second date, and looks forward to having sex with me again.

shit like that happens all the time, sometimes u run perfect game and still lose.
thats why its all numbers not focus on one and make it work.

focus on other girls, abundance mentality etc.
If u contact her now u only lose value.

She probably regretted fucking you after knowing you for less than 24 hours and ghosted you. You have literally nothing to lose so you might as well call her.

You're probably circumcised and your sex was awful, so she didn't want to have sex anymore, and instead found an uncut guy, even if his penis was smaller than yours. Uncut RULES!

I'm a girl, by the way

how do i meet a nice girl fit?

there's a qt3.1416 at my college that I met last year. I happened to spend more time with her but when I try to ask her out, I fuck it up errytime
I don't know if she's even interested anyways.
she's touchy sometimes, also when she looks at me she makes like that serious-smiling face at look at my eyes. It's weird senpai, but everytime she does it, I feel more attracted to her.

LONDON

didnt get much sleep today and ate fast food instead of the normal healthy stuff i usually eat. never again. the food didnt even taste good and now i feel like shitty, anxious trash. never again bros. never. again. if youre thinkin about cheating on shit-tier food after eating clean for even only a week just dont do it. pls. its even cheaper just to cook your own stuff.

she prob feels weird about hooking up with you on the first date, or doesn't want to do it again with someone who is leaving in two days, or had some other shit come up. don't get so in your own head about it. damn.

>qt wife material classmate is dating the dyel ginger nerd
i guess lifting isn't the answer i was looking for...

Dont over think it. Girls who just hook up tend to forget about you.

>T. Fuckbuddy of mine says the same thing. Two weeks pass or ill see her update her snapchat. then she hits me up again for another date/fuck.
Just schedules.

The girl I have strong feelings for is having a hangout with her friends. Her long term boyfriend (5yrs) is going to be there. She wants me to come too. Thing is we've had this thing where

>hang out a bunch of times
>get intimate real fast, some nights I give her a ride back home in my car and once we get there, she doesn't want to leave
>one night I make my feelings clear, get rejected, she tears up a bit and I tear up a bit
>we talk it over over that night and the following, I tell her it's alright and it's over, we make up
>keep hanging out
>some nights I still give her rides, we stay in my car talking until 5AM, one night we end up cuddling
>mfw she keeps her bf updated over all of this like it's fine

What the fuck am I doing

why are you angry user?

There are no girls on Veeky Forums.

Btw I'm a robot

spinning your wheels

>get attached to someone I met online
>realize they just want attention
>seemingly no interest in me
>actual depression over someone I never met
I'm not suited to being around actually functioning people jesus christ.
At least I can take my anger and feelings out by focusing literally everything on the gym instead of half-assing it like I was

I got a 24 hour ban when I tried to post a Friday feels thread last week, which I'm still bitter about.

Other than that, the night is going pretty well. I was supposed to work till 12:30 tonight, but I got off early. I decided to grab a 1.5L bottle of white wine on the way home and get wasted tonight. I already have the spins.

>pr bench press
>get phone call my grandmother is hemorrhaging in to her brain
>pr ohp

todays been a ride lads

What do you mean

im sorry to hear that user. wish you all the best

>in a speech course at uni
>someone discussing psychological needs
>they mention stuff like food, water, sleep, social stuff and even sex at the same level
>basically say you need this to survive
Amazing how the concept of me being a vagergin at 23 is so alien to normans that I shouldn't be alive

I'll lift harder today for your grandma. I hope it works out.

Wtf are you doing indeed? Youre a fucking loser, leave her alone you needy bitch

think i sprained my wrist last night. after the gym started having ulnar pain. not too bad but noticeable.
don't know how long i'll be out of commission for.
i was being so consistent too..

>only take 3 classes this semester, also grading for another course
>manage to pick them perfectly such that every midterm falls on the same week
>said week is over today, but have 100 assignments to grade by monday
>haven't been for a run in a week, feel myself getting fat
only 3 classes has been majorly slack otherwise, but holy shit i've worked harder for the past 2 weeks than semesters where i've taken more classes. also protip: never be a marker for anything unless you know it'll be some slack bullshit

she has no reason to invest in you, she has a boyfriend and you'll ALWAYS be around. I'd drop it and fade out of her life if I were you.

exerting pointless effort. you couldn't figure out a simple analogy? no wonder you are pining after that bitch who doesn't want you

wow dude you're her therapist. Cut your ties

I miss a girl i never met.

If I don't plant my seed in a woman soon I am literally going to die

Spooky skellington

Poor granny. I'll add some weights for you next time.

I have a classmate of mine that I've been crushing for. She gives me those eyes of wanting more, but I'm too pussy to do actually do anything.

>both have a test together
>I get a point higher than her on it and I mess with her about it
>she insists that she is smarter
>I make a bet that whoever has the lower grade has to take the other out to eat
>She agreed and we shook on it

Did that shake and bet fuck me up anons?
If so, what can I do to fix it. I have 3 weeks until spring break and I'd like for something to happen before then.

bruh, have some fucking self respect holy shit

You just made a power move, and you don't even know it.

If I don't get constant validation from women even in the form of something as simple as noticing me I feel like utter shit.

that boys name? john carmack

no he didn't, total pussy move

You didn't fuck anything up but I'd say you need to be assertive. You both know what this is, but it doesn't matter. she wants to hear you say it.

Possible solution= you go on this bet/date have a great time then at the end you say something like
>yo I've had a great time and I want to do this again, but not as friends. I like you and I want to get to know you better
or some shit like that. Don't let it fester in this "we don't know what the fuck this is/ it's complicated" shit. It makes you look indesicive and weak.

Doesn't matter what you do just makes sure you find a away to make it clear this is more than a friends thing. DON'T BE SUBTLE BE DECISIVE.

you got this bro good luck

It's her who keeps asking me out you dumb fucks. She reaches out to me and gets hurt when I give her the cold shoulder or radio silence for prolonged periods. One night I tell her to go to bed and she fucking wraps around my arm.

At this point im just trying to keep a good relationship

kinda in the same situation user i feel you

>thinks he's not partly to blame

stop enabling her you faggot

Im well aware of that you brainlet. You're her fucking cuck pillow to cry on while she still goes home to another man.

MAKE IT CLEAR THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO CHASE A TAKEN WOMAN
IT'S PROBABLY ALREADY TOO LATE BUT DO IT NOW

My exgirlfriend is always liking my mutual friends posts.. like

>employees wife takes pictures at my business
She like it
>she comments on and likes all my sister in laws posts

I've gone no contact with her now for over a year and have her blocked on facebook..

Do you think she's trying to drop my subtle hints? Fuck with me Maybe?

These people she keeps contacting she had very little interaction with when we were dating.. now she doesn't even live in the same state and has a new boyfriend yet she feels the need to interact with these insignificant People?

trying to build a good relationship with them so she can eliminate your options for sexual partners

I did the same night things got to the surface

I mean
Nobody says I can't shag hoes AND be her cuck pillow, r-right?

i asked out a girl out for the first time in my life, she never responded.
at least i hit a 4.5 plate squat