Drug test on Monday bros will i make it? Been fasting+2 a days everyday

Drug test on Monday bros will i make it? Been fasting+2 a days everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0gJwD7200
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drug test what for ? and why fasting and wich effect would have on it ?

>Doing drugs
>making it

Anything outside of cocaine is degenerate.

t. Cocaine guy

Idk easier to get clean if I burn fat with thc? And its for pre employment for a heavy equip operator 70k/year

>heavy equip operator

they take drug test for jobs ? lmao, amerimutts not even once

anyways, what kind of drugs you do faggot ?

what if it's a hair test?

That last one is a pass
Did you take them all today and just drink more and more water?

Yeah since I have my commercial drivers license its mandatory.
It's not

Over the course of a week

A job that cares what you do on your days off is not a job worth having, no matter how much it pays. Stop enabling unethical behavior for a tiny amount of cash.

water water water
hot bath and lift hard tomorrow
Lots of water and a multivitamin sunday but don't lift so less fat burns
Then wake up and pee a couple times monday before you go
start peeing, then get it in the cup, then point it away so you only get the middle of the stream in the cup

cocaine is the most overrated drug on this planet, even ritalin has higher recreational value

It's a big boy job I understand why its needed im just a retard

Agreed. Even the pure shit is meh

Yeah i just shelled out $80 for quick fix but fuck om scared the labs are getting more advanced

Except they arent testing if you are on drugs when you are working, they test for your days when you aren't working and aren't being paid; that means its none of their business. Is privacy finally outdated in [current year]? I don't think it ought to be. Fuck 'em let some other brain dead wage slave fill that role. Don't compromise yourself for money that's what whores do.

>gallon water
>30g creatine
>5 b complex vitamins
drink that shit 2 hours before you go in fort he piss test
make sure you piss at least once between drinking the water and pissing for them.
the water is obviously to dillute the sample bringing your thc metabolite levels to a low enough concentration where you wont fail the test.
creatine is to raise the level of creatinine in your piss (they check this to tell if you are dilluting)
b complex to keep your piss yelow
youre welcome

no matter what you do leading up to the test, do this:

>1 hour prior, drink a bunch of water
>take at least one piss BEFORE hand
>when you actually take the test, take the first 1-2 seconds of your piss INTO THE TOILET, then piss in the cup
>when you're almost out of piss, piss that INTO THE TOILET

there ya go. if that test you took on the far right is the most recent one, then keep doing what you're doing + what i said above on the day of the test. enjoy.

If you can find an internal catheter, get someone s pee, put it in the bag and pump it into your urethra as close to taking the test as possible. It's the only way.

Applied for my first career job that pays hella good. It’s a government job and I hope to god it’s just a piss test. If it’s a hair test I’m fucked.

Mine is considered high danger(power line tech) so drug testing is mandatory.

Governments are too cheap to do hair tests. Also, just shave it if you're scared

youtube.com/watch?v=Vd0gJwD7200

Yes but after you break down the fat you end up with more THC in your blood and piss.

You should stop working out and drink plenty of water. It's too laste, working out now would make you more likely to piss hot.

If it makes you feel any better, I did these tests for a construction company and any time someone failed a THC test we would 99% of the time overlook it because not hiring people based on weed is a fucking meme and everyone involved knew it
So even if you fail there's a chance they won't give a shit

>Recreational value
>Using drugs for any reason other than to enhance your ability to work.
Oof not gonna make it.

>focusing your life on your ability to amass as many currency units as possible
Definitely not making it.

Do they test for uric acid?

we didn't, can't speak for all of them though
to clarify I meant that if they only failed thc we overlooked it, if there was anything else alongside we threw their file in the bin right then