I eat 7 cans of tuna a week. Is this healthy?

I eat 7 cans of tuna a week. Is this healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/31/fish-plastic-pollution-ocean-environment-seafood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you me? I also have a few kilos of salmon a week too. If you're fucked so am I

Well, you're fine for now but keep at it for 5 years and you might wake up with dick cancer or something

switch to salmon, has less than a tenth of the mercury of the low end tuna which has less mercury. Mercury.

Wew. U better be megadosing Selenium, laddie

>consuming large amounts of predatory fish
Questionable. Are your hands quivering from the Mercury yet?

Actually yes, it did happen a few times in the past but not for the last 6 months

I dunno, I've heard of dudes eating swordfish for years and getting their blood mercury tested and their shit was a-ok.

I do know that you are really cucking yourself on your omega3:6 ratio by eating tuna in lmaosunflower oil

also
>your vaccines you got as a baby have a lifetime worth of tuna amount of mercury in them

You'll eventually get mercury poisoning and become sick, best to stick with 4 cans per week.

Switch to Herring. Zero mercury. Much more healthy fats.

And it tastes way better

>daily reminder most tuna is fished in the pacific ocean, exactly where Fukushima took massive radioactive dump

how about sum sardines

Interesting dont see how a fish subjected to high levels of radiation would survive having its genetic make up scrambled but i did find this intrresting

lol i eat almost a kilo of tuna each week am i going to die

How big are those cans? I eat 1 or 2 of those starkist tuna packs every day but they're pretty small. Is that still bad?

Enjoy the plastic chemical byproduct in your seafood, lads.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/aug/31/fish-plastic-pollution-ocean-environment-seafood

Great isn't it, gotta eat chicken breast all day erry day because people can't stop shitting up the ocean.

/DEENZBOIS/

Not worth the risk.

see this shit?
this + hummus + veggies + spices and herbs + sauces on one of those spinach wraps

good shit bruh

Tuna is fine, people make the amount of mercury in it to be a huge deal, but unless you eat a lot daily over years there is no problem.

What the fuck? I buy starkist packets all the time and none of the stores near me carry this kind. I'm gonna have to order some online or something, thanks for the heads up m8. What's the calories and the protein in one of those?

MERCURY IN FISH IS NOT A PROBLEM UNLESS YOU ARE A PREGNANT WOMAN
ARE YOU A PREGNANT WOMAN, user?
IF NOT, YOU'RE FINE
BEYOND THAT ONLY A FEW KINDS OF FISH LACK THE SELENIUM TO NEGATE THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF MERCURY
THESE INCLUDE SWORDFISH, SHARK, AND TILEFISH
NOTE THAT TUNA IS NOT INCLUDED
THAT IS BECAUSE TUNA CONTAINS SUFFICIENT SELENIUM TO NEGATE THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF THE NEGLIGIBLE AMOUNTS OF MERCURY IT CONTAINS
PLEASE STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION THANK YOU

what about sardines?

Radioactive gains lads

same here but fish too good

> In sunflower oil
if thats what youre actually buying, then yes its unhealthy.. buy them in olive oil ffs

>MERCURY IN FISH IS NOT A PROBLEM UNLESS YOU ARE A PREGNANT WOMAN

You forgot to list the reasons why.
Reason number 1, because mercury exposure causes issues with genital male growth and cranial expansion.
You also forgot to mention how much selenium actually protects against mercury, and the fact that mercury is preserved long term in the fat tissues of your body until the day you die, meaning it accumulates the more you ingest and there is a point that no matter how much selenium you eat you will suffer greatly.
Tuna also has lead and a bunch of other shit, it's not just mercury.