Reminder

If you eat this more than once a week, you're going to have a lot of trouble later in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/#!po=13.6364
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neato. thanks for the heads up.

No you won't.

>you're going to have a lot of trouble later in life
Aren't we all?

i eat 4 of those for breakfast every morning, and 3 slices of bacon. How many more months til I start having problems? Ima skelly

What if I eat a dozen a day? I’ve been doing it since ‘14.

What if I eat 36 egg whites every day? I take 2 multivitamins though

There's so many things that are worse for your health though :
>dairy
>bread/gluten
>soy
>red meat
>bacon
>sausages
>sugar excess

If you minimize those, you'd still have much better health eating eggs daily than someone that say, drink a glass of milk everyday.

How so? Am I going to fall to my death fighting for my woman?

>literally zero explanation why

okay, we get it. You're vegan and you take things at face-value without doing proper research.

You don't realize that there's a such thing as good fat and bad fat, or good cholesterol and bad cholesterol

Red meat, sugar, and to a certain extent dairy are the only real concerning things on this list. Everything else is memes. Especially soy and gluten.

>Red meat

literally just branched chained amino acids, prove that there's actually anything cancerous about it

If cholesterol is bad, why does the average male produce upwards of 1g of it naturally, way more then you'd get from eggs? Oh right, that's because dietary cholesterol != blood cholesterol, you vegan shill.
>t. pop's is 70 y/o, eats eggs daily, and could kick your ass

>accumulated evidence of prospective epidemiological studies and their meta-analyses shows that red meat and processed meat convincingly increases CRC risk by 20-30%

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/#!po=13.6364

Oh is that the study where they took the relative increase from 5% to 6% which is 20% and reported on that instead of the 1% increase in absolute risk?
Smokers have a colon cancer risk of 2-3 times that of non-smokers btw. In other words an increase of 100-200% above the baseline.

Whatever, I'm skelly and the calories have to come from somewhere

>mfw the vegan chick i work with who has a constant smoker's cough tries to tell me the chicken wings i'm eating are bad for me

lmao the real answer, these guys are pussies

I eat 5 a day almost for 2000+ straight days. LDL is not optimal, but HDL, Triglycerites and Test are.

well if they're processed in some way (ie you didn't cook them from fresh) then they technically are

>LDL is not optimal
>I'll just keep doing it, what's the worst that can happen?
>*dies of heart attack*

>mfw idiots don't get that the people who are already fucked up in their health go vegan to try and repair the damage they caused.

>mfw all the unhealthy vegans I used to know are now gym-rats and /fit

I eat 4 a day, let's hoping they'll kill ASAP

It's like 3.5 mmol/L, while triglycerides are at 0.5 mmol/L

The ratios look, but I agree. The sub optimal LDL is something to take a look at.

Cholesterol:HDL, LDL:HDL and Triglyceride:HDL ratios all look fine.

saying there is an optimal test is like saying there is a highest number

Is it just me or do vegans hate eggs more than they hate meat now?

is it really linear like that?

>its another 'assblasted vegan that cannot know the blessing of the mighty gainsbird' episode

Isn't test thats too high a factor for certain types of cancer? I imagine theres a healthy limit or else there would be so much it would be fucking coming out of our pores and urine