My gf is 105 pounds and i actually have a hard time lifting her. i can bench 220 i dont deadlift and i squat 300...

My gf is 105 pounds and i actually have a hard time lifting her. i can bench 220 i dont deadlift and i squat 300. why is this

Attached: Screenshot_20180222-000032.jpg (1048x1350, 645K)

She probably isn't shaped like a barbell.

because you don't deadlift

you don't deadlift
how are you going to lift dead weight when you don't lift dead weight?

>he doesnt have functional strength
top kek

>hey guys i'm bored so I'm gonna make a bait thread asking why I can't lift my girl and I'll answer my question in my own post

Please fuck off back to /pol/

Attached: 1460119083679s.jpg (250x237, 8K)

Weak core, lower back, and legs, explains it all. I bet when you squat lmao3pl8 you don't even hit ATG so you're only really quarter repping that shit.

lift with your legs bro

>i dont deadlift
There's your problem. Also this:

>i dont deadlift
>why cant i pick something up off the floor

Gee, I dunno, user. You tell me.

tb h OP is smart for deadlifting, I fucked up my back because of it, and every single day threads are made on this board by anons who feel chronic pain in lower back/upper leg
deadlifts are a dangerous meme

Or a cock

my girl is like 130-140 and i toss her around, deadlifts and cleans. thats all you need.

Cause you idiots do them completely wrong.

Op your girlfriend isn’t 105 pounds sorry to tell you

i dont even lift anymore and can confirm that cleans are the key to tossing girls around.

>every single day threads are made on this board by anons who feel chronic pain in lower back/upper leg
And every single day I wonder how hard can it be to keep your fucking chest up during the movement

You're a bench bro with week biceps and your deadlift is DYEL levels so a weak posterior chain too probably.

Deadlift is one of the most highly coveted lifts for strongmen competitors for a reason. It translates the best for moving anything. Brian Shaw said he values a man on their deadlift whenever he meets a competitor.

my gf is 115 and I can The Press™ her easily, she thinks it’s great.

I've deadlifted for 2 years with no pain, hit a new max of 210kg last week still no pain. If you feel pain after deadlifting either your form is shit or your mobility is shit. Both are easy to fix if you spend 5 mins searching how to improve either. So many GDEs on this board who will never make it because they don't care enough to improve.

cause you dont deadlift, spineless cunt

you get much better leverage if she's holding on to your neck and leaning in towards you. or you might just have a weak core/back

This thread is ridiculous. Pullups, curls and zercher squats will help you lift thots. Deadlifts of course won't hurt, but definitely aren't the 'omg obvious' answer here like everyone is trying to say. Strong biceps are more important when doing something like a bridal carry, pic related

Attached: bride-groom-carry-9x4.jpg (900x400, 26K)

How? 16yo lanklet me could do it no problem.

You just think she weighs 105. She's actually 150.