Do you have any holes in your wall Veeky Forums?

Do you have any holes in your wall Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I kicked my wall once when I got so fucking angry I couldn't control my outburst of pent up anger from the past few years. I said it was my head from throwing myself into bed and then just moved my bed and put the drawers in front of it. Thanks for reminding me of that, user.

I have one in my heart

Veeky Forums is 18+

yes 1, kicked the wall with my heel in a sperg rage

just my ceiling

Not since I was in highschool. I had to patch the holes I made and from all the drywall work I've done from one of my jobs I'd rather get paid than pay to do it.
Also this.

yeah i have a hole in the wall of your moms house because her and your sister asked for a glory hole to suck my dick lmfao

I had one in my door but I fixed it.
Had double leg surgery and was in week 8 of recovery finally out of a wheel chair and on crutches.
Hobbling to my bedroom and there was some liquid on the tiles. Crutch just slipped and I caught myself by head butting the door which actually meant putting my head halfway through the door.
My gf still makes fun of me for it. Seamed like a better idea then hurting my legs though.

The premise of your joke is all wrong. What's the point of a glory hole when you know whose dick you're sucking

i remember when i was in college, i lived in the same apartment for three years. the first year, some of my asshole roommates had a party when i was gone and a big hole ended up in my door. i never got the thing fixed to avoid security deposit so i left it there for three years and just put a black piece of paper over the inside

lol
kek
lole

Made some when I smoked weed.

>mfw retards still think weed is a peaceful hippie drug

would punching the hole in the wall when i have a girl over be a good way to show off gains? like i pretend to get a phone call and the "person" on the other end says something i don't like

yes that's how i married my sister

She will probably get scared and think youre a retard autist. Then laugh about you with her friends about how pathetic you are.

I had three holes in my wall. One from my knee, one from my heel, and one from my knuckles, right against the double window studs. Wrecked my right hand so bad the tendon kept slipping off the middle knuckle for 3 months whenever I clenched my fist.

my grandma put a hole in the wall by opening a door a little too far.
also I would much rather not get pussy than to have to patch some drywall.

Yeah do it

I have a hole by my bed for when I was watching anime and I accidentally clicked off from where I was and it pissed me off, another time I was trying to tie my tie and kept failing so I kicked my wall and made a massive hole.

I regret both times.

No. Just my hart ;-;

Two in my bedroom. Loud noise from a machine that I reacted really badly to with a panic attack, loss of motor control, and screaming at the top of my lungs (which was being drowned out by said machine)

>American construction
No wonder your houses get lifted of the ground by fucking wind. If I punched a wall in my house I would break my fist, because the walls in Europe (Croatia at least) are made of brick, concrete or wood and not out of drywall and cardboard.

Holy shit 0_0

what a fucking fag
>oh no a noise! I think ill stand up, walk all the way over to a wall and punch it.

I used to punch holes in the wall when my parents would fight because it would make me feel better, as if I had some sort of control over things

This thread made me sad

Nah but I put a hole (split) in a steel railing made to prevent people from jumping in front of trains when I was raging hard one night
Degenerate brainless behaviour and it fucked my fist up but I felt like superman

IIT: 11 year olds

i punched a hole in my living room door once

Why do Americans build their houses out of wood and paper? Have they not invented bricks yet?

Earthquakes you fucking retards

>Europe doesn't have earthquakes

Is that the best you could come up with?
I don't know when was the last time I heard of an earthquake in America. And my country is directly on the boarder between two plates and people still build sturdy houses, unlike you cheap fucks that surround yourselves with 1,5cm of paper mashe, pay 3x of what people so, for normal houses here, then mourn when your house gets torn appart because a stronger gast of wind came along.

Yeah but its cause my door fell and got impaled by a vaccum.
Caused by me was the hole in my bath from back kicking it

Fix it. Or pay someone else to. Or is living in a shithole a badge of honor for you?

A girl rejected me on Tinder and I threw my brand new iPhone X through the wall full force. Destroyed the phone as well.

Why are you so angry? What happened to make you like this?

>I don't know when was the last time I heard of an earthquake in America.
I don't know when was the last time I heard of an earthquake in Europe (srs). You know why? Because I don't live in Europe, and you don't live in America. Dipshit. And unless you live in tornado alley, (and about 5% of the country does), tornados aren't a frequent thing here. Our houses don't get ripped apart on a daily basis

Hello Sam.
youtube.com/watch?v=mvbb5NqQ_C0

>Brapistan housing
>literal cardboard

Just one :(

Attached: DQrma4AW4AAQoJC.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

hy would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!

>All these newfags not seeing this before

Attached: wallhaven-512097.png (1350x1800, 891K)

Yea my friend accidentally shot an AR-15 into my room kek

Attached: 41D18721-A06C-44E3-952D-16D590D727C7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

punched through a couple doors growing up
>had alcoholic parents
so arguments were an everyday thing and sometimes i lost my temper, walls are brick in the uk so couldn't punch a wall

>hole by my bed for when I was watching anime and I accidentally clicked off from where I was and it pissed me off

>trying to tie my tie and kept failing so I kicked my wall and made a massive hole.

I've never read more autism in one comment

your friend is a dumbass

Attached: 1500643153552.jpg (306x306, 20K)

nah, when i'm angry i just stride to the gym and lift furiously, it's really good therapy. I did kick a hole in the wall when i was 12 probably due to puberty.
>accidentally

Lol

Alright I'm curious, what's your experience with weed been like?

ITT: Niggers who can’t show an ounce of restraint

>Wrecked my right hand so bad the tendon kept slipping off the middle knuckle for 3 months whenever I clenched my fist.
Did this affect your gains? Ive been having the same problem for about a week and had to skip the gym because im worried grip-intensive exercises will make it worse

Until you have to use the bar