Do you have an alpha presence at the gym?

Gonna suck when he has a heart attack in a few years

ye
im 5'7 to lol

> because you do not came and tell me straight
Do roids deteriorate the brain?

How many languages do you speak user?

you are me. I push heavy weight for my size and everyone always fucking looks. I love bitching guys doing the same exercise as me with their girlfriend nearby

that is a fake account, grizzly cant speak english

>I work here with my son, Big Hoss

im just really lean, and my muscle pop when i lift

that's pretty weak, you sound like the guys I make look like bitches

i doubt it lol

probably has a few tiny ones every day and fights them off

if you're "lean" at 5'7 your lift numbers are probably shit. you probably just lift for aesthetic which is good for you I guess

I wouldn't have an aloha presence in a kindergarten

I have an awkward presence that is highly contagious and I use it to my advantage to make everyone feel awkward and self conscious.

Well gee wiz, maybe you should learn Hawaiian then

>6'3/240lb at about 16-18% bf, which is not super big or smg, but pretty decent where I live
>I have admirers, so free preworkout and bcaa all the time
>I'm pretty loud overall
>Women are smiling and mirin all the time
The last time they checked me while squatting 5 plates. Planned to do a triple, but they were like 'omg he squatted with that weight more than once', so did it 5 reps.

I don't know because I don't pay attention to other people at the gym.

WOW BRO YOURE SO BADASS1!!!!!

Dunno, never really thought about it.

you might make people feel awkward, but they aren't self conscious

>Manlet thinks people are looking at him because they are impressed with his lifts
Poor delusional little buddy :)

well it's either that or my massive cock so.. what are your lift numbers and size friend? and not your larp levels plz

heart-attacks are just your heart muscles lifting

>came
the only one with a destroyed brain is you

Any problem? Well, I got plenty of them. I have some issues with marketing my business, also I'm not sure about my form with a few lift, btw do you have any tips for picking up girls...

lol no

why would you want to live if you can't lift

>t. fat manlet

Yep, 6'2" 228 and pretty much the only (natty) guy at my gym that lifts the weights j do.

>He thinks an alpha presence is intimidating random strangers

I do what ever I want to at my gym. It just happens that I want to help out younger guys just getting started or joke around with other regulars. When I walk in people greet me. I look forward to coming to the gym. I don't have to act intimidating or act any way I don't want to. I don't have to keep up any appearance. The only true alpha is doing what you actually want to.

I speak 2. Wouldnt have made that mistake in either. Id honestly rather they use their original tongue if it meant no grammatical errors.