/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAWf-Wkd9ts&t=95s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do you aussie fags get your memek677 from? Customs won't let it through but I've seen it OTC in some supps stores

Fuck yeah UNC beat those trust fund kiddos

2nd to last line of the OP

infowars never was the same after alex started juicing

How's this routine?

My plan is for 2 warm up sets then 3 real sets.
if i can do 10 reps the weight goes up, if i can't do 6 the weight goes down

Eating 4000 calories a day, 200g protein minimum, either 250mg or 500mg a week as my first cycle. some people say to use only 250mg a week for your first cycle, but most of them also recommend trying Sarms before trying steroids

>4k calories
>250 or 500mg test
>Meme routine

Are you looking to get fat as fuck or is it just an added bonus?

your front delts are going to be fatigued from benching/incline benching which when combined with back work the day before is going to result in a pretty shitty ohp
Crunches are both a shit ab exercise and bad for your back
Overhead tricep work fucks my elbows up real good

I just sucked some bbc in an alley until it cum out

Stop copying everything brainless for from someone. That routine won't make you look like him dumb ass

Understand what works for you. Some people have superior genetics for some muscles and they grow with the most shit routine. While your shit genetics might need other more variation, different exercises etc

that's the Arnold routine, what bodybuilding routine should I do? I've been doing strength training natty for a few years and want to try some enhanced bodybuilding

ITT: coward manlets with hilariously small penises who feel the need to pump chemicals up their ass to make up for the fact that they're a gutless bitch who will die of heart disease in their 30s.

it feels fucking great being a 6'5" adonis who's 248 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal who is absolutely jacked while NOT having to abuse drugs like some lame little faggot ass chicken shit.

>ITT: coward manlets with hilariously small penises who feel the need to pump chemicals up their ass to make up for the fact that they're a gutless bitch who will die of heart disease in their 30s.

>it feels fucking great being a 5'6" adonis who's 482 lbs of twisted lard and sugar who is absolutely jacked while NOT having to abuse drugs (aside from insulin) like some lame little faggot ass chicken shit

IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

>start cutting
>everything goes as planned
>~1kg loss per week
>dropping 25 calories from daily intake per week
>weight loss suddenly stops
>add 10minutes more to cardio
>leave 200-300 calories of extra deficit three times this week
>weight still won't budge

Should i go yolo and cut 200 cals from my daily intake? There is nothing worse than wasting time by stalling on a cut.

>get on tinder after frauding
>100 likes in 3 weeks
>not sure what to do about it
>only hooked up with 1 roastie who was about 6/10

Fuck guys how do I do this? This is shameful.
Bimbo I need your guidance.

You can do this, lad. Here's my list of tips:
1. Get her number within the first fifteen minutes of messaging and arrange a date ASAP. You're both clearly interested in each other, don't fuck it up by exhausting yourself over the internet. What matters is the real thing.
2. Be confident and sell yourself high. She might not like you in person, but don't give her a reason to dislike you before that.
3. Arrange something fun, that you'll enjoy doing and get something out of even if you don't get laid.
4. Be sexually aggressive and make sure she never even begins to think of you as anything other than a sexual partner.

That's what worked for me. Having said that, I got maybe fifty dates out of Tinder in two months, and only got laid ten times, so you're going to have to figure out the scoring part yourself.

what an absolute unit, mirin
can we see a picture

t. 5'8 manlet who feels insecure and sexually threatened by his superior and does this rewording bullshit to cope

Hmm Ill take that advice and try it.

Part of me feels like banging random whores isnt worth all the time and money to just see if its a hit or miss scoring. But regardless worth a shot. Thank God I live in liberaltown, CA where being a slut makes you "empowered."

It wasn't worth it for me, and I was fucking prostitutes on top of tinder sluts and sluts from other dating apps.

I kicked the addiction by lowering the tren

Fuck me man. Are prostitutes worth it though?

I have a oneitis I'm starting to fall too deep for. But the sex with her is boring, and that's an overstatement. But the cycle is making my dick hurt from thinking about nothing but sex all the time.

Do HIT and actually read how it's done

If you're going to roid you'll get enhanced recovery but that doesn't mean you can eat everything in sight and not get fat

Train 4-6 days with high intensity (drop sets, paused reps etc) and go by feel
If a muscle is sore train it using only accessory lifts, if it feels mortally sore then leave it entirely alone and eat more protein

Make sure you're ready for the insomnia you might get

>implying 4k calories is a lot

fuck off twink

I mean if you've got the money and it satisfies you, then yeah, go ahead and do it. I never saw any harm in it and I don't have any STDs.

If you love someone, you need to spice that sex up instead of looking for alternatives. Why not talk to this girl and try and get her to be more sexual, more interesting? That's what I did with my wife when I met her two years ago. There are some lines some people don't want to cross but if she cares about you, she'll try harder.

Having said that, you never forget what it was like when you were single

Depends how tall you are Retard

How quickly does RBC fall off post cycle? Is it still worth organising getting blood taken if I'm in pct already?

>got one solution mixed up with another and I've been taking 12mg LGD over the past few days instead of 6
Maybe now I'll see some gains from this meme compound. SARMs replacing orals my ass

>not wanting to die at 30 from a swift heart attack
It only goes downhill from them on desu

Trust me you will get fat as fuck doing this I made the mistake of thinking a meme cycle of 500mg test was enough to pile on mass and eat in excess and I ended up getting fat as fuck and had to cut for 3 months.

Calculate tdee then add 300 cals, then add more calories as your weight increases and tdee increases as a result. Also as it's your first cycle you probably think 500mg test is magic it is not. You'll be "natty" but with increased strength, some faster lbs gains, better pumps. It won't let you eat 4k cals a day and not get fat.

Dunno. Guess its worth abstaining from if i want it to be more intimate. Fuck this cycle horniness though.

That brings up a good question. This girl knows about me using gear and doesnt mind it. She loves it. But that being said, do you any of you guys think its possible to find a woman who is loyal and supportive enough to take seriously? Seems like a good woman is far and few between now a days.

Give me the fucking controls fucking beta cuck

Read that sentence 3 times out loud while looking at yourself in the mirror and don't try to kill yourself

Why you still alive

if going for a winstrol only cycle, is the need for an AI and PTC the same ?
Also any whats the best combinations with winstrol (Stanozolol ) ?

holy shit

>going for a winstrol only cycle
>whats the best combinations with winstrol
suicide

Or female?

>the need for an AI
No you need to be beat to the fucking death for doing something that stupid

Why don't you read info on the internet. There are no fucking doctors here. Everyone get his knowledge of the internet

WINSTROL AND VAR ONLY ARE FOR WOMAN.

on steroids and training hard? then 4000 calories can be a cut retards

>4000 calories can be a cut
only if your youtube name is boogie2988

>doing my first cycle
>thought dealer gave free candy
>was hungry so ate 10
>he tells me they are my PCT, that they are Nolvadex

Well at least you won't get gyno lmao.

I don't understand. You'll have to tell me how I'm mistaken before I can decide whether to kill myself if not.

What kind of mental gains did you experience @trt fags

>Give me the fucking controls fucking beta cuck

Srry manlet friendo I'm 6'4" so if someone who's a foot smaller showed up on the date we'd have the disguise blown up.

your life is one mistake. Didn't you parents didn't tell you this yet?

you get the urge to suck dick more often

lol fucking lanket. I am 6' which is the perfect height. Those extra inches don't matter if you're at 6 already. Only if we're talking bout dick or arm size of course.

You scared to talk to girls, they might have a mean pussy that will bite that off micropenis of yours. Better watch out

Copied from another thread

>doing my first cycle
>thought me dealer gave me candies
>was hungry so I ate 10
>he tells me they are PCT, that they are novladex

my planned beginner cycle

16 weeks
500mg a week test-E
1000IU HCG a week
20mg Nolvadex a day

PCT of 5 weeks
1000IU HCG a week
40/40/40/20/20 Nolvadex daily

2500-3000 calories a day depending on how it goes, will adjust as needed
200g animal sourced protein a day

Have I made any mistakes here?

I haven't pinned in 5 says RIP

Mirin

fuck m8, is that you?

Manlet 5ft7, 168 lbs, BF about 15-20%, goal is recomp
Lost 15lbs natty way and lost quite a bit of strength, from 287lbs Bench Press to 242lbs
but now just started DNP 400mg ED, 75mg T3 ED, 125mg Test E ED, intake is about 1700KCal (180g protein) daily

I will do this for 10 days, then take 10 day rest of DNP, then another 10 days of 400mg DNP (while on DNP I am doing 40 minutes of rowing on ergo meter after training, 30-35 strokes per minute)

After that I will lower T3 to the 25mcg, increase test E to about 500mg EW, add Tren Ace 25mg, gradually increase calories to 2700KCal, and Aromasin and Caber course, last 5 weeks 500IU of HCG a week, all this for 12 weeks and then lengthy PCT (6 weeks of Nolvadex)

Any constructive criticism?

those are some big amounts of HCG (I am under the impression that HCG is a bit suppressive so you might think about using it at the end of the cycle and before PCT), lengthy Nolva PCT for mild cycle like that
better safe than sorry I guess

it's only one extra week instead of taking the whole week off, seems safer.
that's the recommended HCG amount but i'll look into it.

And yes, better safe than sorry, if this goes well my next cycle i'll add in dianabol

HCG during cycle not afterwards. You can't kickstart two raisins.

i should halve that HCG dosage and double it for the first two weeks of PCT, and do once more week PCT with like 10g. just to be safe

Slowly add calories (maybe 50 or 100 per week). Don't go above maintenance by much, though. You could also try carb cycling or calorie cycling.

So you need shirtless pics?

Unless you're bleeding yourself how exactly would the excess RBC be leaving your body, are you pissing blood?

How much melanotan did that take mast?

that's what I wrote actually
>last 5 weeks 500IU of HCG a week
maybe I should wrote it in a more clear way, though...

thanks for the suggestion

anyways, i know it's completely individual, but how much fat (BF%) should one expect to lose with this kind of a cut? (those dnp high t3 800KCal deficit days)?
is 5% BF loss unrealistic? am I optimistically lying to myself?

Somebody help me please.

I got a gram of raw letrozole powder. But how the fuck am I supposed to dosage it? A single grain might already be too much.
Usually I would just solve the powder in a liquid and dosage it that way. I mean if I solve the gram letro in 1000 ml vodka I know that every ml contains about 1mg letro.
But I am not sure if that's good for the letrozole. Will it break down if it's solved with alcohol? Or am I supposed to solve it in something else?

>cruise low dosed hcg for some time to keep balls not peanut sized and retain normal sized loads
>build up resistance to it and finally cum next to nothing
>stop using it for a while
>cum loads are fine again
hmm

Yeah your formatting is shit. But still, HCG from start to beginning to keep the balls working. I personally don't take any tho.

I could go and give blood, but it usually takes up to a month to book an appointment in this country, so by the time pct is done and I've got an appointment lined up RBC counts might be back down anyway depending if and how long they take to fall off naturally.

At what age did they tell you that?

I probably should post twink boy asses if I want to get a reaction from fit

sorry I am not being helpful here but that picture is kinda sad. cute face, cute hair and freckles and then she has those hideously big milkers.
I would still date her though...

That won't work. It's not freely soluable in ethanol. I don't think it will come close to 1000mg/liter soluability in EtOH. You need a very very fine scale. But yeah try it in 1000ml of 96% EtOH. Vodka certainly won't work. Just for reference the soluability in Water is 102mg per Liter. Try 500mg in 1 liter of pure EtOH. Or just throw it away.

I like to finish my cycles on 2 vials each of test prop and tren ace but for some reason I have a vial of tren enanthate and ace, not 2 of ace. How can I incorporate a vial of tren E into what was supposed to be 4 weeks of prop/ace?

Start it 2 weeks earlier than the prop and ace and bang all 10mls over 2 weeks?

It would actually be possible to solve it in DMSO and apply that on the skin. People in forums telling you it will work with alcohol are really really stupid.

Starting first cycle soon lads.

500mg Test E
20 mg Nolvadex
25 mg Clomid

Any neat tricks or tips?

Tren really is a miracle drug. 5 weeks into 250 Test E 250 Tren E. Was disappointed at first, but the past week I've gotten night sweats, heartburn, and I can see progress leaning out daily.

Where is your AI?

Thank you very much for your answer. How did you know about its soluability in water? I looked it up in wikipedia before I posted but there was no information about it there.
Well, I got a 0,1 g scale. So I guess I might just mix about 100mg of letro with 1l water and dosage it that way. I doubt that clean water will spoil in a couple of weeks.

I got also some dbol powder. I guess I will solve it using the same way there.

That solution (that's almost a pun) sounds interesting, too.

np dude and same. But I gotta admit that I am a fan of both, big and small breasts. So her milkers aren't a problem for me.

to be honest, we don't know what his TDEE is. Might be 3700. Mine is and I'm on my second cycle.

projeciton

Just enough and more plastic surgery of course

you mirin?

after our mothers eat each other pussy out

if it's a miracle drug then why are you still dyel?

Kek he doesn't need an AI u fearmongering faggot. I am on equipoise, masteron, tren E, NPP and sust 250 and haven't even need to take An AI yet. If I do start to get tits, I take a nolva for a day or so and it settles it for 2 weeks. Thats over a 20 week cycle. And WITH an AI available, which I only take if I'm using an oral or some shit and I don't take orals

haha you are a shitskin manlet???? the state of this board.

Samefagging. Solve 1g of Letro in a 17,54ml of pure DMSO. Then add 982,46 ml of pure H20. This gives a solution of 1000ml. Theoretically there should be 1mg of Letrozole in 1ml of this solution.

Because I used to be a fat kid and it scarred me so I never will go over 12% BF again.

Dude what did I say? This won't work. It will be very very inaccurate and just won't work! Do it like I said with DMSO. DMSO is kinda toxic tho.

PSMF for 2 weeks on Test, Tren and Clen safe? Or will I lose muscle?

We don't like racist people around here. Everyone is equal and should be treated like that

You lack dedication fucking faggot. Learn to control your diet for once fat fucker tren won't help you

youtube.com/watch?v=XAWf-Wkd9ts&t=95s

Ah, sorry, I thought meant only not to mix it with ethanol. I thought it's fine with water. But yeah, the dosage would be way too inaccurate; maybe I really should just get a better scale. Or take it with DMSO. Does it matter where on the skin you apply the DMSO?

Why shouldn't I mix it with ethanol? I really appreciate your feedback.

shut the fuck up you retarded brainlet, you don't know shit about steroids

>add calories
why? im barely 4 weeks in this cut. Adding calories is counterproductive

/fraud/ is an anti racist general, we are all brothers in autism.

milk truck just arrive

>We don't like racist people around here

You called?

Try it with EtOH. It could work. But use enough EtOH and use pure.

Well obviously, more reduction isn't doing anything, and you'll end up eating diddly squat and losing muscle (or at least suffering) if you keep doing that. So you have the option to fuck it up by continuing to decrease calories, maintain your calorie level and get no progress, or shrink your deficit and maybe get something out of it.

Add calories slowly rather than immediately to get your metabolism back to normal without adding fat. You could even make it easy and just add a high carb day on the weekend or something.

Cutting a kilo every week isn't something you do for long periods of time. Stalling at the month mark is pretty normal if you're not going slowly or doing carb/calorie cycling.

rate pic related

>tfw probably passed my natty limit and not sure if I want to get bigger because everyone will start to disregard my efforts as steroid abuse
So I guess I should just go for cutting and maintenance to make the best use of what I have?

Pure and drinkable ethanol is heavily taxed in Germany. I think the purest drinkable ethanol I have seen had about 70%.
If the ethanol has to be more pure they mix it with other chemicals like petroleum ether so people can't drink it.

I am also really confused about one user saying I shouldn't solve it in ethanol but in water with DMSO. And the other one telling me to just solve it in pure ethanol.

basic biatch
8/10

>losing muscle on a cut
where do you think we are?

How is that up on the surface web?

Since peptides are legal, can we discuss sources here?

shut up turk

I have pricked myself with more needles than times your mum has sucked a cock at a truck stop and my amphetamine, benzo and opiate prescription every month is more than you've ever used recreationally.

YOU don't know fuck all about drugs soooo

shut the fuck up

>pin mast, tren + test
>"hurr i don't need ai durr!"
you are a fucking dumb cunt

Maybe you're transgender body does

Alcohol works fine believe me. I dissolved my letro at 2.5mg/ml in everclear it’s fully in solution just added a little heat