Veeky Forums please help me

Veeky Forums please help me
>go with some friends to a party
>first time I've been to one since lifting and losing fat
>meet a girl
>perfect blonde qt3 14 blue eyes
>somehow she's into me, laughs at all my jokes
>we get drunk and later she drags me into an empty room
>should mention at this point that I'm a khv and never expected anything to happen
>she starts undressing her top and rubbing her back
>"user, I'm so sore"
>not sure how to handle the situation
>I tell her that I usually use a heat pad (for my DOMS)
>she looks at me visibly confused
>realize my autism is fucking me up and stop talking
>long awkward silence
>don't know what to say and she just puts her shirt back on
>leaves
Wtf did I do??

She wanted you to make her butt as sore as the rest of her.

You should have helped her with rubbing her back and escalate from there

Don't worry, you'll have plenty more opportunities to fuck up

she wanted you to turn her mouth into a daycare

>mouth into a daycare

kek

Hilarious

My advice is to not fuck 14 year olds. Yes I'm going to be that guy.

Shoot kids inside?

If you got an opportunity to bang first time you went to a party, you're at the point where there'll be more.

>she starts undressing her top and rubbing her back
>"user, I'm so sore"
>not sure how to handle the situation

Sometimes I have a really hard time deciding whether an user is a larper or legit. Your story isn't funny so I will assume you're legit. Here's an advice for you; next time you are certain a chick is into you, just make out with her and escalate to sex. If you're not sure how to initiate the kiss, just do what I always do

>notices girl is really into me
>"hey anonette are you single?"
>"yes"
>"oh cool, that means I can kiss you"
>proceed to makeout

Tbh most of us kvs are broken individuals. Something went seriously wrong in our emotional/sexual development and probably 75% of the guys that graduate high school without having sex or at least a girlfriend are basically fucked for life

Checking in. I feel like I'm mentally about a decade behind my age when it comes to sex and relationships.

>I tell her that I usually use a heat pad
You literal microcephal, that's where you fucked up
She wanted you to massage her back as a start

Having your first kiss, dating someone for the first time and losing your virginity in your teens are big milestones and are part of becoming an adult. I still feel like a child compared to most of my peers. While most of them are either partying and fucking all kinds of girls or establishing a successful career and getting married, I'm still playing video games and indulging in pretty much the same interests that I had when I was 16. I wouldn't even known what to do with a girlfriend if happened to fall into my lap. I just feel so emotionally and sexually stunted by being isolated from other kids during much of my adolescence

Yep. During my high school years I was so incredibly shy and ended up a sexually repressed mess.

You have to just do it. You will be bad at it, horrible, in fact, but you have no other choice. If you find a girl you feel a connection with, simply talk to her and tell her your situation. If she laughs or makes fun of you, move to the next one. I know this will hurt but there's no other way to do it, and you only need to find one girl that will understand you. Then, the sex and gf stuff will come naturally, and even if it doesn't, you are still making great progress. You will make it user, eventually

>"hey anonette are you single?"
>"no i have a bf"
>"oh whatever, i'll still fuck you"
>proceed to fuck

Stop socializing with other people, you’re a genetic dead end.

If she's interested she won't tell you she has a boyfriend

Can't I just find some chick from tinder, go get drinks with, and then have drunk sex to at least get the virginity thing out of the way?

That's what I did
Then fell in love with her like a real virgin until we stopped seeing each other but at least I did it so worth it

Stacies can sense virginity and would never swipe right on a KV. Only the most god-tier of 10/10 Chads have any actual success on Tinder. The place is a shithole and you're better off uninstalling it.
>completely normal looking but shy white guy
>have been swiping on Tinder for more than a year
>only match with fatties and single moms
>the few good looking profiles I match with either never respond to my first message or turn out to be bots

Being a virgin is not the problem, being shit at relationships is the problem. Losing your virginity is just the surface "problem", it won't fix you as a person any further than giving you a boost of confidence that may or may not last. You can do the tinder stuff, sure, but you won't feel like a changed man because you're treating a symptom, not the cause

Did she realize you were a virgin or did you just tell her? I don't think I'd say anything, if it went bad I'd blame it on the alcohol.

Fuck off buddy. I'm not even that shy, people have called me aggressive on more than one occasion. I've had girls explicitly tell me their friends wanted to fuck me but I just never did it. I don't know why, I've just been completely inactive towards fucking girls even though I know I've had opportunities. I guess I didn't want it enough but I can't take it anymore.

Well yeah obviously having sloppy drunk sex with a girl is not going to make up for years of wasted relationship opportunities, but this would be a good step in the right direction I think.

I didn't tell her and if she did realize she didn't seem to mind as we fucked 4/5 more times afterwards
Booze made it difficult to get hard though, keep that in mind, it's a double edged sword

Yeah I've tried to get hard drunk before and it's not an easy task

>Yes I'm going to be that guy.
the new fag?

OP could be like 18 I guess but 14 years old is like 8th or 9th grade.

3.14 = cutie pie, get outta here, guy

Oh. That's stupid. Why would you guys type like a teenage girl?

This is so true. I never once hear of a boyfriend when I’m around girls who want my dick. Yet ugly niggas hear about boyfriends within the first minute of meeting a thot.

hello, newfriend

It’s good to have an outsider occasionally tell you that the terminology you’ve gotten so used to using on Veeky Forums sounds retarded.

ROASTIE ROASTIE MCTOASTIE

Yep, i somehow managed to get my first girl at 23 and she keeps telling me to stop acting like middle school boy.