Forget working out if you're not tall. It's actually not worth it

forget working out if you're not tall. It's actually not worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OZebLs6v7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>No amount of lifting will ever earn you people's respect if you are the size of a child
You fucking lankets don't know how lucky you are Jesus Christ. If there is one thing I could wish for, it would be being tall.

oh 1.67 M. That's very short and i thought i was small because i'm around 1.77 M. Worse is that i live in a country where the women are among the tallest. But i never got rejected because of my height.

Guy was just being a cunt.

>Tfw no zweihander
Why even live

>Tfw 6’4 but socially inept

If you are smaller than 5'9 and using tinder its catfishing not to put it in your bio

>tfw 6'1
>have a thing for short girls
>look old for my age (I'm 18, look like mid-late 20s)
>people look at me like I'm a pedophile when I'm with girls

being tall ain't always nice

My nigga. 6'1", had a full beard since 14 (and was 5'11" 185lb). I've been accused of shady shit while with girls older than me.

Ask her why you aren't allowed to ask how much she weighs

>LMFAO WOOW WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ASK ABOUT MY WEIGHT ARE YOU OFFENDED
sounds like she's offended

#2 OC
She hasn't replied so far.

probably would have worked without the "nothing on" bit

Not online it isn't

>how tall are you
>give answer
>get derided
>slap back
>Why are you slapping me!?

I fucking hate women. Had something similar happen to me, might post if anybody is interested. It's of a more personal nature but this girl I've been seeing asked me to share a "deeper" thought with her, so i did, and she turns around and is a cunt about it

>get asked how tall you are
>immediately defensive
You played yourself.

>gets offended by height question
>surprised when she responds like that

Also if you're on Tinder with someone long enough to get to this point in a conversation, you've fucked it.

>face
>heigh
>frame

No fucking wonder, you needy faggot.

She replied with "shit" you ingrate fuck, did you even read? She instantly judged him for it

>5’6

Well my friend you do actually have a problem there. And this is coming from a 5’9 manlet.

>h-how much do you weigh
My nigger....

You are retarded for sharing deeper secrets expecting any form of reward. At best you get a brief bonding moment, at worst you get fucked over about it later. Don't share anything you're not willing to have everyone know about you.

asking just one of those questions would have been fine
asking both straight after each other made the guy in OP look like a bitter manlet

''Hahaha''
Your chances go up by 50% without haha's.

Maybe the friend she was w typed that, you might never know.

So you think being defensive is an appropriate response to a woman's shit-tests?

Beta confirmed.

>objective
autism

every lanklet has a thing for midgets
every midget is compensation and dates 7' giants

because your genes want to return to the mean, always

being a manlet is great because I am attracted to actually attractive females that are tall and will give me strong sons

enjoy your stumpy legged midgets

It wasn't even a secret, it was just something I think about.

But you're right, on the whole. Showing your real self to a woman is suicide (at least for me it is).

That's bitter.

Holy shit man, you realize you're telling the girl that you are desperate and insecure? How some guys don't get this?

>use specific word
>chances for pussy immediately diminished

Its sad because you're right, though. Truly the dating game of the modern era is healthy and sustainable with no problems to be found.

the reason chicks don't like short guys is because they're insecure and whiney about their height. confident short-stacks pull mad pussy

Holy shit guys...

Just fucking learn some basic text game.

There are only 4 types of text
youtube.com/watch?v=7OZebLs6v7o

This text looks so overdone that it looks fake as fuck

I saw something similar IRL. Trust me, this happens. Autism mainly.

it's sad seeing tall genes go to waste by procreating with 4'9" braphogs

IKTF

>be 5'8 barefoot
>lie that i'm 5'11
>get away every single time

Women are stupid. They can't tell the difference.

You shouldn't have said you're height faggot. Just immediately shamed her about her weight.

>Good luck finding anyone to love your ugly Jew ass
Fucking kek.

>be 5'10"
>say I'm 5'8"
>watch manlets AND lanklets squirm and call me 6'0"

this is literally every one in my class even tho im 5'11 and taller than everyone
so they just call me 6'1 so it works out either way

>nailed it

oh wow you're bad.

lol you sound like a faggot

I don't know what PUA garbage you've been reading. if a woman you've never dated replies "shit" after asking how tall you are, you should put that bitch in her place. who the fuck does she think she is?

Who the fuck cares? Do you think he'll increase his chances by being a little bitch about it? You think James Dean or Al Pacino would lose their shit about such an insignificant comment?

Girls find tall guys attractive, get the FUCK over it. She's not vapid for that, not any more than we are for finding thin girls with huge ass/tits attractive. But it's not the height that's the deal breaker, it's the insecurity. That's why girls will immediately test you about it (case in point, "shit"), and by overreacting he showed his hand and proved he's a little pussy faggot with a glaring weakness that can be abused and pushed over by anyone. A shorty badass gets laid, a bitter manlet who crumbles over the words of a girl does not.

All that goes out the window when im fucking my 5’1 100lbs gf, im 6’1 too, fuck what people think bro

>tfw went from obese to fit
>still no gf
>still shitted on for being 5'4

Learned this the hard way. This is the only red pill I hate the most cause height really does matter no matter what. You can become a millionaire and fuck prostitues, but no one will ever love you for who u are if ur a manlet. I've faced insults, criticism, humiliation all cause my dad was a retard and decided to fuck my genes up even more by marrying someone a head shorter than me even tho I'm 5'4. The only hope I have is a miracle spurt. Otherwise I'm pretty much hopeless and will just kill myself

>put that bitch in her place
>by showing her how butthurt you are
dude just stop.

so is your suggestion to take it like a little cuckboy and ignore it? what kind of relationship do you expect to have with a woman like that?

nah, stop this mental gymnastics. if a girl acts like a cunt, you shouldnt feel sorry for her. youre just normalizing acting like a cunt and thats how you end up with the kind of girls who go on twitter.
there is a difference between not taking yourself super seriously and tolerating cunt behavior.

don't know about that particular pic, but people like this definitely exist, from experience.

self-harbored delusions are strong stuff

His suggestion is to not be insecure about it like a little faggot

>be 6'2
>say I'm 5'11
always funny

Man if he only didn´t start to apologize he would come out of it as a chad.

DELET

lol nice avoiding. what response would you write instead?

also
>his

there's literally no connection to what you said to your height

100% truth, best comment in this thread

Do you guys genuinely have autism? No wonder you have no friends and cant get laid.
You can be comfortable with your own shortcomings(heh) but that doesn't mean you should let people run over you.
This is the typical black and white autism.
That girl was a rude cunt but not just that, she was so delusional and had poor social skills that she actually thought she is decent.
Maybe a few more case like that and she learns she shouldn't be a cunt. It's weird how you think that only men can have poor social skills or be delusional when it comes to people. Women can get away a lot more shit because of people like you.

If you think she's shallow for wanting to know your height, just don't bother answering. Don't message back some petty passive aggressive shit like a teenage girl.

I'm only 5'10'' but I completely get it if a tall girl wants to date up so to speak, though I do agree that womanlets with arbitrary height requirements (usually only online desu, they can't tell manlet cutoff irl) are to shallow to bother with most of the time.

All of that being said I've still had plenty of chicks taller than me be into me and, they never felt like less of a woman around me, so I just wouldnt worry about it if you aren't an emasculated faggot.

this post reeks of reddit lmao

>asks how tall the guy is
>guy answers
>responds with "shit".
>surprised that the guy gets offended by that response
Fucking retard

Sorry bro, more than one person thinks you're being a fag.

As for a reponse, how about "is that a problem?" then if she gives you shit for being too short you just say "oh well, you have a nice day. see you later" and ignore her for a while, or indefinitely. It's a fuck of a lot better than showing that you're insecure about it.

Would you meet up with someone who says "shit" at your height or whatever she asked? It's a lost cause, even if he couldve recovered, its not worth it.
She was acting like a cunt. your solution is treating grown up women like children who dont know how to behave. fuck off lad, this is what led here

>resenting a girl for acting like a girl
And that's why your dick will only ever feel the warmth of your manlet tears.

>be 5'10" Amazon
>guys pull this shit with me
>laugh at them and do the manlet chant as I tower over them in 4" heels
NEVER LEARN, NEVER LEARN, LITTLE MANLETS NEVER LEARN!

this post is very accurate. anyone getting triggered by it is doing so because they know it's true

>"is that a problem?"
>"oh well, you have a nice day. see you later m'lady" *tips fedora*

and here I thought I was talking to someone who can actually score. oops.

>then if she gives you shit for being too short
>after she literally replied "shit" in response to your height
>being so hungry that you'll twist yourself into knots to please some girl you've never even met in person

>It's a fuck of a lot better than showing that you're insecure about it

oh no some girl I've never met might think I'm insecure, how horrible. to avoid this terrible shame on my family I'm going to treat the woman who just insulted me with utmost respect!

You still have a pube beard though, why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

>5'10
>amazon
6'0 is amazon starting point...
actually, that's relative. you know what? compared to manlets, you ARE an amazon

>6'1
>5'10 Dutch gf
>kids will probably be taller than me
feels good senpai

OK Veeky Forums, what should this guy have put after "shit" to give him the best chance to get laid?

>i think i love you

hoooooo

5'1 100lbs sounds kinda unhealthy

If you actually get triggered (as in, become emotionally agitated) after reading that, then yes, you're insecure and that's bad.

Doesn't mean you should let a comment like that slide. These are two separate things.

>reddit incarnate

why do these idiotic virgins always go straight to the "ur ugly" when moments earlier they were confessing their love haha its so fucking pathetic

schoolyard insults, they'd call miss universe a fat ugly whore if she turned them down.

>similar height to me
>taller than me in heels
perfect
pls be in london

Soylent person

Its because you're butthurt and insecure, not short.

Todd and the RSD Crew are probably the best free material to help anyone on the internet learn to talk to girls like a normal person. Watch their videos and you will be way more successful with girls than before. I have a QT gf of 5 years and watch their videos from time to time just to remind myself of ways to keep the relationship spicy. She cant get enough of me, even after 5 years.

C O P E

I don't think Al Pacino or James Dean would let a girl insult him

If your objective is to tell her she's a cunt, then do so. She's going to think you're a whiny little bitch, but if that doesn't bother you and you don't want to fuck her then I guess that's exactly what you should do.

Jesus fucking Christ, no wonder you can't get laid; you actually ARE insecure about your height. You must be since you're arguing so vehemently about it.

>shit
>LMFAO
This is fucking unforgivable and the temptation to put her in her place is totally understandable, but once you've revealed your height there is absolutely nothing you can do. In order to have any leverage over her, you need to be attractive to her, and you're clearly not. So they only thing you can do is ignore her and let her get away with being a rude bitch with no manners.
It would be glorious if there was a way to shut her down and actually make her feel bad, but it's hopeless. She's a narcissist with an entitlement complex and doesn't feel bad about mocking people to their face. The only silver lining is that you found that out before you invested too much time and effort into talking to her.

>6'2 king of manlets
>lie that I'm 6'0 manlet
>all my subject lie they are 6'1 or something when they are 5'10 or whatever
>meet me
>they are clearly shorter
>they lose face and bow to the king

...hahahah

back in the day you could slap a woman who was out of line, nowadays if you even get accused of something like that you can lose your career, education, family, go to jail. Truly pussified society.

finally someone who gets it

>haha yes we can

>girl insults you after learning how tall you are
>BUT IT'S JUST A TEST
And why would any sane person want to be with someone who puts down others "as a test"?

when men are banned from being able to use their natural physical advantage to convey dominance then the gender dynamic gets complete fucked up and society slides further into degeneracy by the day.

all girls do this, it's an innate evolutionary trait to weed out the strong genes from the bad.

Nothing. He made a good joke afterwards to lighten the mood. She didnt respond so it was a definite ghost. He just got a severe case of bittermanletitis after getting ghosted for the 10th time in a row due to the same issue.

TL;DR Nothing would have gotten him laid there, because she refuses to fuck a 5ft 6 guy.

>if she gives you shit for being too short you just say "oh well, you have a nice day. see you later"
Holy shit you're fucking autistic. Great advice "Just let women walk all over you, don't stand up for yourself because that might make them think you're insecure bro"

Fuck off back to 9gag please.