When did you guys realise it all comes down to love

When I met a gorgeous, intelligent woman who saw in me what I saw in her, and we had intimate sex.

>intelligent woman

Jesus, look at that guys expression. If you're gonna behave like that around women, you're going to get your ass dumped hard.
Absolutely disgusting.

When she left

they are intelligent enough to trick you into thinking they are intelligent. then again, men are stupid enough to fall for it

women are clustered around 100iq while men are a lot more spread out

there are women that are much smarter than some men just because there's more dumb men

>not being a brainlet and dating an attractive intelligent gf that fetishizes you as a horny muscular retard

>not marrying a high iq ashkenazim

>wanting your kids to be jews

>not wanting your kids to rule the world

This, but then we broke up and never talked again

Underrated
All of this anime shit is a neckbeard meme and does not belong on Veeky Forums

>snow nigger
Gosh darnit

also relevant

lol @ bitter loveshys constantly berating women

You all are probably betadestiny nuthuggers because he makes you feel "empowered" despite your fragile masculinity

Love in what sense? In the way that Hollywood propaganda has programmed you? Where everything is easy and you live happily ever after, or love in the realistic sense where you accept responsibility and work to build something meaningful?

Delete this.

This guy pretty much gets it

Pretty much. A lot of people, men and women, attempt to find their 'fairytale love' of sorts, only to be disappointed when they realize they aren't even remotely fulfilled. Let us dispel the myth here:

Unconditional, fairytale love is a fiction

There is only one type of love that actually functions, and like this user said, it is a long process of building something meaningful. Most emotions are a temporary thing, but are almost indistinguishable from one another. In order to create a lasting romantic relationship, the emotions must be built up over time. Rome was not built in a day. Patience and mutual effort are needed. If just the man or just the woman are putting in the effort, the structure becomes unbalanced, which in. turn could lead to it crashing down.

I don't think 2018 will be the year of the gf after all.

love is a meme

Psshh...
Love is nothing but chemicals and electrical impulses. I live free of such asinine faiths.

if both parties believe in "fariytale love"

and that they are each others fairytale love

then it comes a self fullfilling prophecy, and they become each others ideal partners because they treasure the realtionship and put effort into being their best.

If both parties have a perfectly similar conception of fairytale love, then that may certainly be the case. I would only contend that it is not whole: the fairytale love forms the foundation, but ultimately other emotions emergent from such will be built upon that foundation. A fairytale love in the sense of 'happily ever after' would be difficult to find a real world example of. Perhaps most forms of love are merely hybridized--one forms the base, and the others build upon it to form a lasting, functioning relationship.

This is not how it works.

spbp

I'll let you know when it happens.
In the mean time I do well on my own.

>tfw I actually have a twisted version of my ideal love should be

BRRAAAAP

Placebo effect is a powerful drug, you'd be surprised what your mind can do

hahahaha lel man

if you only knew

god i wish that strawberry was me

> love

What's this gay shit? Can I lift it?

Because your dick has the same size

Give me a goddamn name right now

You're completely right and it sucks. I have feelings too dammit I don't want to act stern and manly all the time

>woman ever actually putting her hand on his hand
immersion ruined.

Attached: fucking really.jpg (640x640, 23K)

>head wtf

jef

its all on my terms

Did it start like me user. Dating the perfect girl who could make you happy. The one who finally you could just be yourself around and imagine a future together. You were not afraid to be vulnerable and open up about your demons and she herself talked about hers. She was so sweet and beautiful but one day it stopped because she got scared. Her memories of some guy who never really liked her came back and her anxiety around you grew. So one day she tells you she’s sorry she prefer to stop it now before you get ‘too attached’. But you’re already invested. ‘You’re not the problem user, its me. I am unable to love someone else because I hate myself. You have wonderful quality and I hope you find someone good. You’re a wonderful person. ‘ Dont make no difference to me tho. I have no desire to chase women anymore because I had a taste of happiness but again fucking lost it.
>wrote a fucking blog post out lf nowhere
Sorry guys. Had a rough night. Her pretty face haunt my dreams.

Attached: D0596B7E-B831-4A49-9DEB-984F9888FB50.jpg (1632x1224, 187K)

I know what you mean user
>vibed out for a few weeks
>she volunteers at an animal shelter, paints and reads scifi
>she recovered from smoking weed and binge drinking
>finishing her bachelors
>absolutely gorgeous with bigger breasts than I've ever seen
>late nights would be spent talking about the future and what we do after she graduates
>one day she says we need to talk
>says shes not ready for a relationship again
>falls back on the wagon
>stops volunteering and reading
>she's banged 10+ dudes in the span of 5 months
>everytime I see her
>smile_and_optimism_gone.jpg
>shes now struggling to finish her degree
>she still acts flirty towards me
>shes also packed on some weight

Its always sad to see a nice girl fall into a depression and try to sleep her way through it. It gets even worse, because now when I look at her, it's not lust or love, just disappointment. Its an awkward feeling, because if one of your friends told you this, you'd say ditch the hoe and move on, but for some reason you're still holding on and its gotten to the point where you dont know why. She could come running back to you, lose the weight, stop sleeping around and even get a nice job, but all the wonder and excitement from her is gone. That's the saddest truth.

another blogpost for yah user

Attached: one day.png (543x600, 162K)

I can't trust someone enough to even start a relationship, the moment a girl starts flirting with me I think about how she's going to cheat on me or violate my trust in some other way someday. Prolly some kind of defence mechanism because something like this happened to me too. I've been lifting and eating well so at least I don't hate myself everytime I look into a mirror anymore.

Attached: 1422567108809.jpg (506x386, 70K)

>girl I like fucking randos to try and escape from shit life
D-delete th-this n-now

Attached: 1520282303585.jpg (1024x430, 46K)

im tired of one night stands. I just want someone to love ME as a person. I feel like the good ones are intimidated by me.

Attached: 1520445906560.jpg (562x490, 41K)

This is the duality of the bodybuilding. You lift for yourself and to improve your confidence, maybe even to get laid, but once you'd been laid enough you realize that what you needed was companionship, not sex. By the time you realize this, most of the good ones are gone.

Love is a meme made up by hollywood.

When I saw all my friends get a gf and completely changed from talking with me more often to completely ignoring me and being happier being with their gfs

> It all comes down to feeling pleasure from chemicals involved in mating
This is also known as
> getting high

Except supplies of drugs are usually restricted and doesn't usually serve the reproductive interests of humans...

Don't worry, user. They're going to get inevitably dumped and come crying back to you once their single again. Just be sure to not make the same mistake when you get a gf.

>it all comes down to love
seeking love is indeed one way of finding happiness. Though, happiness can never be "found". Happiness is fleeting. You will be happy with your new found love for some time before it begins to fade and the pain will return.
The pain that always returns after finding what we think is happiness is inevitable, for what is happiness but the absence of pain?

There are those who try to find happiness in their lives through means other than seeking love from a woman. These are often more successful, as they are in total control of their circumstances, for the most part. Seeking happiness via seeking to ward off pain of any sort, is still happiness.
i was going to continue typing but i got bored

when the woman i was with for 6 years broke up with me and i realized i took her for granted, and came to the conclusion i will never find another person like her.

I know this feel user
Gf of 4 years ends it while she is deployed. Says she realizes how independent she can be and doesn't think she'll have time for me when she gets back. 4 fucking years of going through everything together and she wants to pull the plug cause who the fuck knows why. It's fucking bs/fit/ and the best part is I have to go pick her up soon and get to deal with the break up again but this time in person. Fucking cunt

This
Bros before hoes is not merely a meme, I lost my best friend to this same shit; made the mistake of preferring my GF to him, now we haven't talked in a year even though I broke up with my gf
feelsbadmane

stop please

>synced up my phone to my car for the first time in awhile
>it popped up a text message my ex sent me a month before we broke up telling me she loves me

Attached: 1513078359136.png (645x773, 58K)

I hate to break it to ya, but she's getting dicked by chad buddy

The reason we broke up was because she got fat and lazy, and is now with an equally fat and lazy soyboy
Good riddance, my gf now is leagues above; truly it was no loss

I'm kinda drunk guys, I met a girl and I think I'm in love.

Help.

Attached: 1518509834464.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Try working the shaft.

(((love)))

checked
>yes goy, love isn't real, don't even try to find a good loving wife, love is a meme, remember?

Pick her up soon?
The fuck kinda cuck shit is this? Jodie boy should be the one helping her pack her shit.

love can exist in many forms you know. But the stronger kind of love is the one that one can be made with a strong bond. Which relies upon mutual respect, integrity, honor and many other aspects...some of which are stronger than love at times. Like loyalty to your kin.

The only love you need is the love of God.

This, why the fuck are you still talking to her my guy? Break contact, she's already fucked several NCOs

Attached: 508150.png (911x891, 43K)

Fucked up thing is if you help her out to lose weight and get her degree she'll leave you again. I mean she already did it once. Starting over with a new girl would be for the best you although I would hit it a couple times before ghosting. tnx

>right click
>search google for image
Learn to research you retard
[spoiler]Irene Nell[/spoiler]

the fuck happened to the spoiler? lol
I used [spoiler]ctrl+s[/spoiler] how did it fuck up with a shortcut?

no spoilers on fit afaik

shitty site's broken

*tips fedora*

Attached: y tho.jpg (473x480, 31K)

Jerk off and see if you still like her

dont do this
I jerked off to a girl I banged and havent stopped for 5 months

these are the worst kind of moments. you can be going strong for 1-2 months, lifting, working hard, eating clean, starting to enjoy life again

and then you see something from your past, an item or food you once ate together, or accidentally stumble upon a relic from when you were in love, like a letter or postcard or message, and it feels like a violent stab in the gut and brings up all the bad feelings again

shes guzzled countless loads between the time she broke up with you till now

>tfw no beautiful Christian wife that will love me always, who I can work my heart and soul for despite whatever happens
I don't deserve it. Steel yourselves guys.

Attached: IMG_6230.jpg (476x476, 56K)

Love is a myth, It all comes down to choosing someone who you want to commit to, because you two will exhange support and companionship during tough and good times for the rest of your lives.

There is no "love" that will magically keep people together, no love that makes you only want one person.

You think you're going to still be attracted to your wife in the same way you are now that she is your gf of 1 or 2 years? Having sex with the same person, waking up next to the same person for the next 40 years? That's not love, if you truly believe it's love your relationship will fail every time you have doubts, you will succumb to temptation etc...

You need to understand relationships and marriage is a commitment you are making to each other, like anything else in life it's hard work but the difference between simply working for money or smth is that you are working to build a unique bond that very few people get to partake in. The type of bond that will hold you steadfast for the rest of your days until you are old.

It's weird situation, I've been over her for a while, but technically she's stay paying for all my living expenses so I'm still playing nice. Saving up money pick her up then gtfo dodge

>Its always sad to see a nice girl fall into a depression and try to sleep her way through it.

Never understood why they think that will fix it. I've seen so many girls who are miserable, so they start fucking around, and then they wonder why they're still miserable. I don't understand how they don't put two and two together.

No one thinks about how to be happy. It's the greatest meme of our society, that happiness is something that happens to you. They think (if they think through their actions at all) that they will eventually run into someone who will fulfill them, complete them, when in reality the responsibility for their own fulfillment lies on them alone.

>All men, brother Gallio, wish to live happily, but men are very dull at perceiving what exactly what it is that makes life happy: and so far is it from being easy to attain this happiness that the more eagerly a man struggles to reach it the further he departs from it, if he takes the wrong road; for, since this leads in the opposite direction, his very swiftness carries him all the further away.

The man equivalent is smoking weed and playing video games all day.

“Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.”

Attached: 4D5B9641-4A26-42A8-8919-C8A726EF6DB2.jpg (524x400, 36K)

There’s plenty of em. You’d know if you left your mothers basement gym.

The smartest people are more likely to be men but so are the dumbest.

Op is right Love is most importaint to living a full life

Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die

Fuck dude, didn't want to feel these feels again tonight. Why the fuck do I still miss her after all these years.

This makes me absolutely despise myself. I sometimes don't even need a trigger. A moment from when I was happy with her just pops into my mind for no reason and makes me feel like absolute shit. For some cruel reason those memories hit even harder after a period of doing/feeling better.

Women being clustered around 100 iq is an overstatement though, their standard distribution is just a bit lower so that they get significantly rare in the 130s range or so. It's not like IQ comprises all sorts of intelligence either.

22 year old virgin here. I've only started lifting around December. I realized that I have unrealistically high standards for a 6/10 male. I wish I could experience the love of a woman someday.

Having sex has nothing to do with love, or at least less than you think

>Falling for the "love" meme

Attached: 1478525750483.jpg (480x295, 12K)

>tfw i can be open with my gf and she prefers that to me being stern and emotionless

You faggots didn't find the right one

Most women are like that tho.

>t. is going to get cheated on and dumped within the next couple of months

They're intertwined imo. Intimacy and sex are byproducts of love. I guess I'm just thirsty.

I'm really only interested in using women as a status symbol

why did i laugh so hard

>being this salty you're alone/or can't discuss your thoughts with some dumb thot
Fox and the grapes

>CURRENT YEAR
>Being salty
Nah bro I just know how dumb thots work and how people like you have this "It won't happen to me" mentality. See you in a couple of months in the feel threads
You're more naive than thirsty. Same with a lot of people on this board.

Attached: 1330786121135.jpg (400x494, 38K)

Fox

Grapes

Cry more lonely boy