Is V shape overrated...

Is V shape overrated? I was noticing guys with a squared look and wide hips look a lot more powerful than guys with V shapes, even if they're not as big.

i lift for pussy, so V shape is important to me.

if u want to be an average powerlifter go ahead and stuff ur acne infested face with chips and chocolate

The V is the arrow that points straight to your dick. Of course that shit's important.

built core with not wide but not too tiny hips is goat

H is best shape

K. is a beast.

the beastest.

V-Shape makes you look like a faggot, while a thicc core makes you look strong and manly.

is klokov beaver? cuz dam no homo ofc

Skinny waist is for babies.

Do you mean if he has a bush? I'm straight but i'd propably suck his dick desu.

Klokov is one of the very few people who are at that level of strength, and don't look like hideous freaks

It's because he trains for bodybuilding as well, dude does competitions on the side.

If you have wide shoulders it's irrelevant what your core is

But average shoulders + thin waist is much better than average everything

and steroids

fuck he looks incredible no homo

possibly due to heavy steroid use since his mid teens

This, it's total shoulder width and not really relative shoulder width, in the studies on shoulder to waist ratio it is a methodological error as they use photographs wherein relative size becomes the dominant factors as absolute size is impossible to evaluate. It seems also that more squared torsos are by and large better suited for overall athleticism and thus must necessarily be an attractive health indicator.

Plenty of hideous freaks have done steroids for years. Honestly lots of Olympic athletes have great physiques, probably because they're smarter about their roid usage and training than bodybuilding mongoloids

Yes. Femanon here, I love square shaped bear mode daddies.

V shape is for twinks

>faggot here*

Variety is good, and either one is better than skinnyfat

you mean a v shape with a small waist and hips, right?

a v shape when you also have a thick core means you have a broad chest, shoulders and back and is by far the most "powerful" anyone can look

"femanon"

Lmao I love all the fat fuck "powerlifters" with shit genetics spewing their bullshit. It's as bad as the "REAL WOMAN HAVE CURVES" landwhales from Tumblr.

V-taper has been desirable since the beginning of time it's set in stone. Stop with the mental gymnastics damage control, jealousy is a bitch nigga trait. Stop eating pancakes and maybe you wouldn't look like shit even with your inferior genetics

t. girl waist

I'm a femanon but I like this mode best. I don't deserve a guy that looks like that though.

>Femanon here

It's not even a sign of strength. I have a small waist naturally and I still DL and squat 6plates. Fatasses just don't have the will and discipline to cut.

Strength over abs
Tren over strength

This is true. You can read 1000 year old Icelandic sagas where particularly attractive men were describes as having 'narrow waists'

>Strength over abs
>not both

Lmao faggot.

Post pics

t. twink

ITT COPE

You're big and definitely look like you could dl 6pl8, but you don't have a v-taper. You just disproved your previous post.

>I don't deserve X thing
Literally kill yourself you low confidence shit head. You have no idea how much of a pain in the ass you are to people around you

fuuuaaaaaarkkkkk
mirin mane

> you don't have a v-taper.

t. Reddit

Fuckin MIRIN' and of course that's a V-taper
>t. dyel

man this looks retarded compared to

fucking kek

Thanks.

Gee, sorry I'm not on the level of a world class Olympic weightlifter.

Dude, that's not a V-taper

I mean the shape, you look strong af but that much of a v taper looks retarded imo

thats still a thick and strong looking core. Not a twink tier wasp waist.

So which is it?

he's doing a lat spread you absolute imbecile

You're retarded, no offence.

You don't know what you're talking about

does he pay you by letting you suck his dick to defend him online?

no im just pointing out you're geniuenly a stupid person

genueigneinuengely*

damn those tattoos ruin it but you sure are big

Damn son no homo but you look awesome

Keking at this thread.

Kek, reduce the traps and fatten up the lower body and I am not far off.
Nothing to do with confidence. I'm a 5/10 and should stick to my kind, 10/10 deserve 9+/10.

>posting a personal opinion as fact
>fucking end youself

That man is a Romanian gyspy- I mean body builder- and his face has been showed on Veeky Forums. I have never ever felt more proud of my country.

Trăiască România!

You have a v taper. Don't listen to these (((twinks)))

hy would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 37F7712D-EFB1-4D16-8903-FE759CE8525A.png (221x228, 11K)

Nope it's not.
Shoulder-hip ratio should be between 1.7-1.9. anything higher or lower is hard to pull off and usually just looks goofy.

You know the rules.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Attached: 1520066736736.jpg (345x337, 70K)

Pasta is pasta
Pic related

Attached: tits.png (265x239, 2K)

This kind of mentality is why you will never do anything worthwhile in your life

I like both.

Attached: 1473872536749.jpg (421x581, 90K)

Actually expecting anyone to post tits on Veeky Forums and those that don't aren't worthwhile? Alright then.

>competitions
has done a competition once and stated he didnt like bodybuilding training

No, it's just because they have good bb genetics. Bodybuilding is 100% genetics if you haven't figured it out yet.

Holy shit that's some awful tattoos man.

Funny thing is I've never heard that in real life. Women especially love them. I only hear this shit on Veeky Forums.

piei dihanie

9/10 build.
0/10 tattoos.
Holy fuck. I thought only females were retarded enough to ruin otherwise pleasing bodies with shitty tats.

I see people mixing up what OP means by like v-tapered physiques and more blocky physiques. It's purely bone structure related, not the difference between being fat or not fat.

But yea generally speaking for strength purposes if you had two males with the same shoulder width but one with a smaller waist, the one with the v-taper would look more action figure esque, but the blocky one would be stronger.

>0/10 tattoos
>have been hit on by girls with lines like "I like your tattoos"

Attached: rich okayt.gif (320x180, 1.67M)

it's just an ice breaker most likely

Veeky Forums is pretty puritanical when it comes tattoos. Most women at least like tattoos on men, partially because its still rebellious and different.

Femanon here, I hate muscles! I like cuddling!

You don't use a feature you dislike as an ice breaker.

How do I measure myself?

>n-no h-homo

How tall are you and what are some stats? How can i into THICCboy mode?

Attached: WelcomeToFit.webm (854x480, 1.35M)

That's because you're in great shape. They'll overlook anything to get an injection of jizz.

> Rebellious and different
It's neither since they're so prevalent now.

that's because there's no point in telling you in real life unless that person wants to fight you

> rebellious and different
Lol its a lot more unique to not have tattoos and be fit.

how do I get my V line to show up like that though? if I flex that part out it pops out like crazy and like I got crazy amount ofm uscle there, if I dont it's barely there.

I do cable whood choppers which I noticed been adding mass to my obliques, weighted hanging leg raises and ab wheel
got a bit better but still whats the secret
oh, and I also do vacuums now

Triangle for climbing, swimming, rowing and getting your dick sucked
Square for lifting heavy things, striking, wresteling and impressing other men
>t. proud square

why ruin that bod with ugly retard marks?

Ripped off joke from neighbors. XD

cum stains on the mirror

He's still got a v shape you retard