Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=HxCPHC-h1XE
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSXwrNzg0c
youtu.be/r-4abDsM_4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is in those bubble guts

Based Arnold got his body by popping steroid pills like tic tac

Modern BBS pin and do all sorts of crazy shit like dialysis and still look worse

How did we go from this...to that.

>Kai Greene
FUCK HIDE YOUR GRAPE FRUITS

Arnold, save us

>HGH gut

Why don't they do lipo?

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

The roids they do are different. Likewise, Arnold also trained for different things. Compare Arnie to Ronnie. Arnold trained to cultivate a SPECIFIC figure because that's what was in at the time. The stomach vacuum () has disappeared. It's all about the mass now.

We have to go back

GOLEM GET YE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gut growth from insulin and HGH abuse

Legend.

it's not fat. their intestines got bigger from HGH use.

>You will never have a bormance like Arnold and Franco

wtf i love hitler now

the one on the right is Mr Olympia
wtf

Why even lift

frank zane is my goal physique tbqh

>golden era
>they're all silver

Is this a maternity ward
look at those bubble guts

Insulin youtube.com/watch?v=HxCPHC-h1XE

>flexes on stage
>baby pops out

KEK

Bow down to a true pimp

No homo bb

Arnold and retarded judges who always wanted more mass are the reason bodybuilding is so fucking bad today.

You got my favorite athlete right there
him and John Brzenk

Lenny is a gift from god

>you will never comfortably lie down in the same bed naked together with your best friend for asexual reasons.

Gotta love The Dude.

>arnie got that big only using orals

Anyone else ever watched this absolute kino?

loved it
Jeff Bridges might have carried it
Arnold playing fiddle

I don't get how people still think roids are some magic muscle drug or something, you still have to put in a fuckton of work for the roids to work.

SENPAI BILLY RIP MUCH LOVE THO Veeky Forums WILL LIVE ON WITH YOU GON THOU WE DONT WANT TO YOUR SOUL MOVES ON THO!

would they have given him roids in the end?

wrong film, wrong person

Arnold, Franco, Zane, Yates—hats off to them

Arnold probably playfully jabbed him with a deca needle

kek

aren't orals incredibly damaging too?

>You will never be a rich, good looking young lad who is mates with Joe Santo and gets to bang a young Sally Field

Why live?

STIST KEKLESS THO! FREAKTH FUCKTH

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSXwrNzg0c

The look like Gorons.
Thread theme youtu.be/r-4abDsM_4E

yeah, they stress the hell out of the liver

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

>Bud thought his scenes were too much of a distraction from the point of the film, so he asked to have his parts removed and the rest of his salary put back into the movie.

Well that's certainly nice of him.

>perfect music for their posing routines

Who judges this shit? Must be guys that look like the freaks they are judging because no normal person can consider that shit appealing.

Franco is a beautiful super manlet. Yes homo.

Franco > Zane

The roids guys do nowadays are so aggressive they enlarge your organs in your chest and gut and push out your abdomen because the rib cage can’t expand.
The bodybuilders can’t even do the vacuum pose any more which was the most aesthetic look.

Sally is cute!

Frank Zane always did the coolest poses though. The one with the two arms up his hands in a certain way always made him look like a Greek god.

>tfw better thread on /tv/ than Veeky Forums on bodybuilding

Fuckin' A.

Veeky Forums is absolutely shit tier in every way. I'd rather go to reddit for fitness advice than Veeky Forums

The Arnold Classic is a better competition than the Olympia

Don't modern roids also cause lactating man boobs some times?

Ghosts of Mr Olympia Past

Stuff like tren increases prolactin which cause gyno and mild lactation if you don't use other drugs to reduce prolactin levels

Everyone forgot about this dude...

Mentzer might be the most masculine looking lifter in history

>something is missing
>can you say what?

It is the moustache!

a feminine penis

I think it's some kind of cholesterol or blood pressure medicine can give men titties

I wish I could natty and get fuckhueg like this

I'm going to guess homos

if you can't hit a vacuum you shouldn't be on stage, what happened to body building?

>you still have to put in a fuckton of work for the roids to work.
Stop being naive and retarded
You can look amazing on roids with barely any work at all, so many roiders basically just half ass some reps and spend the rest of time in front of the mirror flexing at the gym

wrong

Why can't we? Why is the natural body so pathetic in its limitations? Even non-anabolic compounds like certain peptides help immensely for joint and tendon repair - why can't the body take care of itself naturally? It makes me sick

I recommend you to read Heavy Duty and Heavy Duty II

I remember this guy from the Generation Iron
2 documentary. Total Chad, and dumb as rocks.

Because the human body was never meant to be muscular.
There's a reason we aren't brainlets compared to literally every other single animal

True, nothing but anons venting out their manlet complexes.

The human body is pretty amazing as is

How do I get on trt

I think he's dyslexic or something, he seems to have a hard time finding words when he's talking. Great classic physique tho

Which one of you was this?

Proof beta soyboys are not a modern phenomenon.

Gonna check it out thanks m8. I swim and run a lot in a week, look like bloody Michael Phelps. Do you know whether I'll have to cold turkey stop doing that and just do shit like pull monster weights in order to arnold my shit up?

That makes no sense, because lean body weight isn't mutually exclusive with brain mass and intelligence. That it only takes a few mg above physiological levels (TRT is enough) of test to see significant improvements proves there's very little cost to the body. At most, it takes a few hundred extra calories per day, and a little extra protein.

Not him, but you need a caloric surplus to gain muscle. So you have to eat even more to compensate for calories lost with all the swimming and running. Furthermore, the other work will impact your recovery ability. If you really wanna get big, I'd cut out the cardio to minimal (say 30 mins light stuff 3-4x a week), and make sure you eat enough. The first year of noob gains you can gain a ton of muscle. It drops off after that.

The steroids have changed to avoid conventional testing and I think they're willing to sacrifice the flat belly for a few more inches on the legs and arms

TOM PLATZ OF ABS BUDDY

You're primed to fucking take off and get huge bro. Great swimmers frames can turn into really aesthetic bodybuilders. DO IT!

I started by doing a full body routine 3x a week for 6 months. Start light so you can learn proper form, and try to add weight every week. If you benched 100lbs last week, do 105lbs the next week, and keep increasing it. Eventually you won't be able to increase it anymore. Progressive overload, a calorie surplus, and good sleep is all you really need to get bigger and stronger

and don't skip legs

well im the one with dubs so

Yea starting light is key. If I got back into it I'd probably start at like 110 or something even though I used to do 180

>me in the back