How do I grow a bear?

How do I grow a bear?
I don't care if it's now a synonym of nu-male cuck, I want one.
Hell, even female to male degenerate monsters manage to get one, so how do I do it, I'm tired of being a beardlet.

just don't shave lol

I can't because of my work.
It's either I get a real beard or get clean shaved.
I'm not allowed to let random disgusting shitty faggot hair grow in the fucking middle of my cheek on work days.

>How do I grow a bear?

>wants to grow the universal symbol of freedom and glory
>stuck in a shitty wageslave job that dictates what hair he can and can't grow
Found the problem, fix it and then make another post

Use monodix my dude

Be careful, even if you grow a bear from a cub it could still end up mauling you. They're wild creatures after all.

You could try leaving your garbage can unlocked and see if a cub gets close enough to capture it.

you just have to feed it a bunch of raw meat & berries and wait for it to get big, there's really no shortcut. Maybe give it some creatine too idk

>Maybe give it some creatine too idk
DO NOT do this, you will create a super bear who will be swole as hell and maul you

>ctrl+f "honey"
>no results

Veeky Forums really has gone down hill.

>reddit spacing
>acts like he's been here for a long time
You're right about this board having gone downhill.

If provided with enough food and water, bear cubs grow by themselves.

FAGGOT

Have you tried leaving out a few pic-a-nic baskets

>literally half of the 10-post thread is bear puns
>spacing after quoting AND greentext
I wonder where you're from.

>How do I grow a bear?
Find a female bear that's in heat and fuck it. Try to not get your face ripped off.

Simple.
Leave out some delicious Coca-Cola™

Go off into the woods and steal a cub from a den. DONT STEAL A GRIZZLY OR POLAR CUB. You will definitely die. Make sure you feed him lots of fish and berries. Also, you gotta play with him too. Get him one of those cat tower things so he can practice climbing as well.

A balding super bear no less.

Buy a cub and feed it meat and berries.

DAILY reminder that yogi bear is a racist caricature of brown bears
even though they constantly steal picnic baskets and walk on hind legs its racist as fuck to let one bear categorize all of them
Youre all racist as fuck

Attached: 1520668457751.png (194x259, 50K)

>How do I grow a bear?
hee hee OP intentionally made a spelling mistake! let's joke about it and post it on reddit!