Tfw lifting but not going anywhere in life

>tfw lifting but not going anywhere in life
>at work, not being promoted after 4 years at the company
>most people are promoted after 2 or 3 yrs, never has anyone been here for 4 years and not be a manager (they leave if they're not promoted)
>have no social skills
>will never be able to just have lunch with a client
>also means i have no interview skills either, and can't easily find a job or network
what do /fit?

>tfw 32 year old khv
>no friends, no social skills
>no hobbies, passions or life goals
>live with parents and hate where i am in life
help

For starters, you could stop shitting up my board and stay on r9k.

Roid

>get a hobby
>move out on your own
>take a class to get get better at interviews
>actually try not to suck at your job
>go to a therapist to deal with your social anxiety
Just put in a little god damn effort.
For a life goal just set your sights on something. Maybe first it's moving out of your parents basement. After that maybe it's finding a better job. After that maybe it's getting a girlfriend.
For fucks sake, stop being so afraid of failure that you don't try.

I'm in a similar position. I somehow managed to convince myself a few years ago that building big muscles would solve all my problems or at least make them irrelevant. In retrospect I have to say, that was fucking retarded.

It actually did the exact opposite because I started focusing on lifting so much that I neglected everything else. Now I'm at the point where I'm starting to realize that normies are actually the smart people and we are dumb as fuck.

Shit.

>most people are promoted after 2 or 3 yrs, never has anyone been here for 4 years and not be a manager (they leave if they're not promoted)
>have no social skills

There's your problem. You're probably a weirdo to everyone else.

You answered your own question, OP. Time to find a new employer and couple hobbies (ideally one that'll have some social element to it).

where do you live?

just be yourself

i would move out if i could afford it, but i need to make at least double what I am now
and it's hard to get a good paying job without a network (no friends and no social skills)

i know i have no social skills

trying to find one tbqh

>would move out if i could afford it, but i need to make at least double what I am now
Are you working in retail? Wtf. When you said client, I assumed you at least had a decent job. How entry level is it? Because I moved out on $40k a year and it wasn't that bad

>i would move out if i could afford it, but i need to make at least double what I am now
>and it's hard to get a good paying job without a network (no friends and no social skills)
Well then I guess you should just give up. After all, you've clearly done everything you can. Exhausted every avenue. Your presence is here is a clear indicator that you worked yourself to the bone to rise above your current circumstances and, despite your best efforts, just fell short.
At least no one can say you didn't try your best.

instagram.com/linoysror

how much do i have to lift to get a gf like this?

Learn a marketable skillset and social skills?

Read books about social skills and body language, go on meetup.com to find other autists to practice on. You can study pickup to learn how to talk to girls, though I wouldn't expect stellar results if you are completely socially inept.

Listen to Canadian internet daddy's lectures, pic related

Most importantly, stop wasting time on this website. You may have noticed that you got a sense of accomplishment when you created this thread, because you tricked yourself into thinking you're actually doing something to address your problems. You're not. Go do something productive. In fact I and everyone else should go do that too.

i make $75k/yr Canadian dollars ($50k after taxes) and live in Toronto, which has very high housing prices

So what are you spending that money on if you live with your parents?

literally nothing, just sits in my bank account earning near zero interest

I know it sounds gay to many/most, but what about something like Warhammer? I find painting calms my mind and the gameplay aspect forces me to interact with people. Are 90% of them neckbeards? Yep. But in every group there are a couple decent guys.

Your biggest problem though if work. Sort yourself the fuck out career-wise. Take a fucking Coursera class or something and expand your skill set. Get some confidence. Then get the fuck out of your deadend job.

pack up your shit and leave for a year. being alone and on your own will help you figure yourself out

If you have been doing this for a few years you should have some decent savings right?

Read some selling books they deal with psychology of how to treat a customer, how he will trust. Also apply what you read in the books and do not buy their courses it's everything in the books.

judging by her bf in those pics not much. but he's undoubtedly rich as fuck which is exactly what you need for a girl like that

>$75k per year
>can't afford to move out
user you might be legitimately retarded.

Become a firefighter.
>no need for a degree
>cool job that people want to hear about.
>Make good money and move out. >Saving people and property for a living gives you a sense of self worth.
And other than that, keep lifting and don’t go into R9K mode. Also seek therapy. If you live with your parents, they’d probably be relieved if you started seeing a therapist since no one likes seeing their kid become a loser

Sounds like you have nothing to lose really. Save up and go travel.

1br apartments cost almost about 2k/mo in the downtown core here

that's 50% of my after tax income

I would literally store her farts in my fridge

I've seen a therapist and counselors.. they haven't helped
their advice was just "try talking to people"

i can't even become a firefighter, i have a strong glasses prescription

Perfect. Then you'll have 50% of your income to live on. Move out of your parents house.

t. boomer

lift so I can power fuck girls like these everyday. also working out is a hobby, you can do it with passion, life goal is to be fit to fuck chicks.

>it's an user posts a resolvable problem and argues againsy every possible advice that anyone throws his way episode

Stop feeding this retard

how do you think this can be resolved? and which advice that I'm arguing against should I do?

sine of the advice is unrealistic, like quitting my job to travel or become a firefighter

Attached: trrjxnh13a501.jpg (700x1050, 71K)

How extensive is your qt folder? At least you have grade A taste.
Also read 12 Rules For Life and sort yourself out, bucko.

SS + gomad and clean your room, bucko

to solve the KHV thing just get on tinder. if you use decent pics and lower your standards you can still get laid as a complete autist.

If you work for a big company, look toward transferring to an office in a different town/province and try and establish your life somewhere where the cost of living is more manageable and the local qts don't know you're an autist. A fresh start is perfectly manageable in your position.

Attached: 1511362660760.gif (320x320, 1.67M)

it's only pics i download for making threads on Veeky Forums, not that big tbqh

i bought that book, planning on reading it

Attached: InJ7VKO.jpg (1080x1350, 232K)

>headhunter just called me
>offered me to work in moscow for the soccer championship for my company
>says they liked my earlier performance and want me to develop
>offered double pay while overseas

stay away with your whining bitchboy

Not OP but I downloaded Tinder and after a while a girl started talking to me asking if we should eventually meet up, and just the prospect of it got me anxious to the point of getting nauseous.
I can talk to girls IRL, but online doesn't work for me somehow. But if I'm getting nauseous sitting in my room talking to a girl, I'm wondering if it's time for my genes to get left behind.

Attached: 1424979746003.jpg (250x284, 23K)

>love lifting
>decide to fix life
> go to college to fix grades from fucking up school
>finish top of my class
>go to university studying software engineering
>stress, work, deadlines etc etc
>wished i'd just never bothered and focused on lifting

the thing is i know this will benefit my future, it's hard and it's fucking my head up but i suffer now so i can have a better future
find something to do
it'll be shit and hard
but it's better than just stagnating
interview skills are easy to practice so are social skills just do it accept that it'll be hard at first and awkward but fight through it and talk to people better yourself then quit and get a better fucking job

An Hero before it gets any worse.

if you are good at lifting compete
power lifting, bodybuilding competition fuck even bitchfit, competing in something will give you a community around you, you'll meet people with similar hobbies and who are probably as retarded as you
if you aren't good at lifting then why are you even letting it be the focus of your lif e

>26 khv
>started at line level at hotel
>got promoted to department manager after 2 years
>got promoted to assistant gm after 2 more years
>got promoted to general manager after another year

it's really not that hard unless you are a retard

>bragging while posting on Veeky Forums
oof

I'm 37 and I too am in a meaningless job with little room for advancement.

Here's the secret no one wants to admit because they are too frightened: virtually all employment is meaningless paper pushing. It's all fluff meant to keep the population busy. 80% of the work force could just stay home and collect a UBI and nothing would change.

Once you accept that working is just something you put up with to facilitate the rest of your life it's way less frustrating. It doesn't define you.

>no hobbies
This is a problem. First, I'm not sure it's true. Lifting is a hobby. But you should have others. Gaming is OK as a hobby but it can be a real time sink if you let it. I suggest learning a second language. Think of a language that you find INTERESTING, doesn't matter how useful it is, you just need to find it interesting. Pirate the learning materials and get going.

Draw. Sing. Play guitar or piano or drums. *Even if you suck ass at them*. You might not get famous doing it but there's no rule that says "only the top 2% of people are allowed to be creative." Creation is a human endeavor.

>no friends
See above. You make friends in circles of common interest.

>No social skills
See above. You don't need to fake interest or or struggle to make conversation when you have common ground, and have a topic you are interested in speaking about. If people aren't interested in what you have to say, no need to be disappointed, you weren't going to be friends anyway.

>Everything else
It will come. Seriously. Life goals? Fuck em. Don't be beholden to anyone else's milestones. Start building a foundation of day to day goals, and you'll start realizing that you want shit that will take a week, or a month. Eventually a bigger picture forms.

And keep lifting.

>virtually all employment is meaningless paper pushing. It's all fluff meant to keep the population busy
das it mayne

>this guy again making these threads
>never follows up on the advice
>still indulges himself with pictures of models

be yourself

You are losing money if you stay in the same job/position for over 3 years. You need to start applying at new jobs or asking about promotions.

then why don't you.... just try talking to people???
you got stronger by lifting. you were shit at it at the start but practice made you stronger. you dont think talking to people will do the same??

>considering that bragging
it's basic life shit