Anybody else getting Veeky Forums and /ma/ just so you can act like pic related?

Anybody else getting Veeky Forums and /ma/ just so you can act like pic related?

To consistently mock and emasculate men around you is a good way to live.

He emasculates them because its his job that makes him millions of dollars. If you act like him you'll just be an insecure manlet

No, you overcompensating manchild.

It's fun until someone actually fights you over it.

You are an insecure little kid, got bullied in school and grew up without a father figure.

the funny thing is that he can't even walk around his home town cause he's too afraid of the Mafia he made fun off

>To consistently mock and emasculate men around you is a good way to live

Who hurt you?

>"To consistently mock and emasculate men around you is a good way to live"
>Conor McLucky Charms
thats not Nate Diaz, choose a real man

This.

What an insecure loser you must be in real life.

second this

gym muscles don't equal fighting skills a tiny manlet who trains a martial art would fuck you up

>Looking up to an overrated retarded manlet chav.

>illiterate beaner
>loses every other fight
>fringe top 10 his entire career until he beats a guy a weight class below

Khabib is what every man should strive to be like

The times he fought a non manlet he got btfo

Lol. Troll thread but you do that OP and it won't be long before someone fucks you up.

>"t-this guy is probably insecure and v-very childish", fat white american tells himself as he's being punched by local bully right in front of his girlfriend

Guys who do that get the shit kicked out of them when they do it to someone who's not a beta

Lmao
Once high school is over, you pretty much never have to deal with a bully again. People mind their own business

it's a double edged sword. I grew up in the American south, hit the weights and became tougher and more aggressive

now I live in Europe and people often think I'm too aggressive or unfriendly, which is not good for socializing. They probably think i'm compensating for a small penor or something but it's just Texas machismo I think...

>local bully
>local
What? Is there someone who picks on you when you go to the corner store for tendies? Holy shit I hope you don't call yourself a man

People think technique>size is a meme.
Literally 100% of gymrats/powerlifters would get destroyed by DYEL muay thai / bjj purple belts / wrestlers.

That said, give that 250 lb powerlifter 1 year of grappling and he murders the dyel twinks.

Khabib would FUCK. HIM. UP.

And GSP

>Khabib is what every man should strive to be like
If Khabib loses to Tony though, all this Russian bear hype was for nothing. He will be the biggest bust in MMA. They'll make him fight Eddie Alvarez or Kevin Lee after this. No more hype.

>you don't want to be a fucking bear, who has the most intense and terrifying stare and is all action, no words.
the state of this guy

Attached: 2475516-mud6yaf.jpg (416x640, 30K)

Conor is an entertainer you faggot. He acts like that because that's how he makes millions for max 50 minutes of fighting in a year

>manlet assaults me
>draw concealed carry and shoot him twice in the torso
>have great sex with gf as this makes her horny as fuck
>later crowned local hero
when will they learn?

Attached: pointing-and-laughing.jpg (1691x1123, 454K)

>If Khabib loses to Tony though

this won't happen. if even Kevin Lee could mount Tony, then khabib will BREAK HIM

I'll agree with that Khabib part. Literally wrestles bears

Haha thats not true

Life isn't WWE you delusional kid. Talk shit long enough and it's only a matter of time until you get stabbed and/or maimed.

This

>absolute sweetie

To add to this list of humble killers, Robert Whittaker and Wonderboy.

True Chads in a world full of hateful cowards.

No.

If you do that, someone will come along and wreck your shit. There's always someone tougher than you out there. I hope you meet them.

Attached: 1517106079819.jpg (600x739, 321K)

Attached: cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

you can lift weights and punch bags all you want but there are guys out there who will mog your insecure manlet ass just by existing

Attached: david-gandy-300x3001-300x300.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>idolising a welfare queen
If this is what passes as a role model these days then little rocket man would be doing us a favour if he fired.

what a badass right user?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 23.12.24.png (1858x1306, 2.04M)

Until you get killed in one heat

Real life isn't like the movies, fights are risky no matter how big and strong you are, humans are fragile.

Attached: fight punch spasm.webm (852x480, 2.7M)

While on the flip side you can just as easily kill someone while trying to be badass an end up in jail

Attached: weird death.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

Is that a suicide attempt or something?

>LARPing

FPBP

Nah, she's drunk and ran to the railing to vomit over it but flipped over.

He's clearly a teen if his mind still works this way.

I hope that nigger died.

Cope

She was going to do a trick on rail to slide down but fucked it up really badly

be careful i'm gonna smash your boy

Attached: khabib shamalaev.webm (540x300, 2.87M)

>fighting in the manlet class because anyone trained to his level at middleweight or above would mog him