All that matters is looking big in clothes because in public you're clothed so why do you guys worry about low bodyfat...

All that matters is looking big in clothes because in public you're clothed so why do you guys worry about low bodyfat and abs?

The ideal is a physique like alpha destiny with a bit more bodyfat because you look strong and bulky when clothed

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what is the beach
>what is sex
>what is pools

>ideal physique
>manlet destiny

Attached: 1520378170467.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Yeah because you cant tell if someone is fat or muscular with a shirt on.

>Implying the small fraction of your time spent at pools or beaches justifies losing mass to look worse the other 99.8% of the time.

Be as big as you can without having a gut or love handles

You do that like once a week max and for a couple months of the year unless you live in warm part of the world

I live in Canada so there is absolutely no point cutting down to abs

low bodyfat handsome face > chubby cheek double chin fat face "big" in clothes face

I don't mean his height I mean his bulky build makes him look big in clothes which is all that matters outside of posing in the mirror and impressing homos on Veeky Forums

looking big in clothes is retarded

Its literally all that matters lmao

You can't (and women can't) tell if someone is 5% BF or 15% BF with a shirt on.

>looking dyel in clothes is better than looking like a man

Ok ottermode boy

It is for those rare occasions when you have to take off your shirt. Also

I love feeling huge in clothes and just being a big guy. But I love having low bf% and feeling my abs all day and flexing in the mirror

Life of a natty, can't have both unfortunately.

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, 1 at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. Ass long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: IMG_20131128_160142_-_Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (993x1437, 200K)

Exactly those very rare occasions where it's acceptable to be shirtless

Bullshit. The fatter person will have a bigger waist and an uglier softer face, and forearms and biceps will look worse if you're in short sleeves. And 15% isn't a super high body fat, so I'm not saying you're a fat fuck subhuman at that, it's pretty good, but 10% will look better.

This

Can't be big and ripped naturally so go for being big and bulky and looking strong

wanna know how I know you're fat?

Anyone who says otherwise is a dyel twink teenager

That's because you Americans don't know how to dress. Wear tighter clothes you faggots.

>wear tight clothes

Im not a fag

Isn't it sad how Europoors have to justify themselves in this way?

but what kind of clothes should I wear?

Physique matters? Yep. But do you know what else matters more? Face.

>i won't wear tight clothes
>Im not a fag

Attached: 1454991413904.jpg (282x552, 29K)

>what is sex
I don't even know anymore

I'd rather look strong and big than have a model looking face

Attached: eurpoor.png (838x983, 58K)

Imagine how gay that guy would look in tight clothes

>t.Adam Sandler

How can you obsess over making your body look great then put double/triple XL clothes on.

Discord (((shill)))

Attached: 1518430166588.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>All that matters is looking big in clothes because in public you're clothed so why do you guys worry about low bodyfat and abs?
as i started cutting im thinking about this every day. My arms and face look lean even when im fat unlike manlet destiny who looks like a full moon in the face + has zero vascularity

>what is the beach
im autistic, i will never go to the beach

>what is sex
i don't know, never had any

>what is pools
it's the most disgusting place ever, it's even worse than public toilet because you are literally swimming in someones piss and shit

>cutting ever

Unless you're legit fat why would anyone cut?

>you can literally see his tiddies popping
>you can literally see his gut hugging the shirt
>you can literally see his tighs filling out pants
everything is tight on him

>Unless you're legit fat
im guessing im ~14%bf and i my fat distribution prioritizes lower abs. I want my lower abs area to be concave instead of convex when i look from the side

only obese planets wear extra large clothes you dumb continental, who cares about them

Yep

Depends on how you store bodyfat. He is very lucky not to get a flabby chest when bulking, people like that can permabulk and always look good. Some people have to stay leaner though.

>Europoors
60% of your fucking country can't afford healthcare, mate

Admin of this chat is a power hungry dicklet, do not join

As somebody whos been fat all my childhood and in my early teens. Being big sucks I hated it. Been in great shape since wrestling and football in HS. Being ripped and aesthetic is way better.
>Women love it.
>Finding clothes isn't a crucible.
>Fucking without wanting to throw up
>Better for you're heart
>Don't look ridiculous in public.
Have you ever seen bodybuilders wear anything besides tank tops and shorts? They look retarted. Only people who like bear mode physiques are closet homos

Attached: 1519519291431.png (650x364, 193K)

I want to see your eurotrash face when straight/baggy is the trend in 5 years lol, the only guys that still dress like vacuum sealed hams are streetwear faggots and reddit menswear faggots.

Attached: 1488203167322.jpg (1440x2560, 998K)

he looks like a little guy who photoshopped himself from the traps down

Because FACE, dumb faggot

>use slim fit tshirts to look good with clothes
>have low bf to impress wife

You'll have literally no problem with looking goofy unless you are on gear, you cannot get big enough to look stupid without it.

Don't even like BetaDwarfism, but
>what is the beach
Just lifting makes you automatically superior to 90% of dudes.
>what is sex
You really think the average girl will have a problem with that body? Go out more.
>>what is pools
Same with the beach.

>You really think the average girl will have a problem with that body?
“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!”

>Tfw huge fag and all my clothes are baggy
Stop being insecure

*sips on cool glass of lemonade*

honestly from talking to female friends a nice jawline and some juicy forearms (both which imply low BF) are much more attractive than how tight your henley is around your traps.
But that's implying the person has nice jaw potential otherwise blurred by fat. If the person is a no jaw brah I agree it's better to pack on more mass

Thanks, Alex.

>baggy
>trend in 5 years
>its not 2001 user, it's a fact that amerilards can't dress to save their lives

>having a manlet as your role model
you gonna make it brah

yes they can. face bloat and lack of definition in general. also textured arms in a tank top is a good feel. plus my gf loves feeling my veins.

lol menswear is that baggy Kanye west cucksweater look in the current year. Well fitting t-shirts and dress shirts will always be stylish and baggy football jerseys and sports shit amerifats wear will always look like shit.

Attached: ed4251c8101adab876b96e0fc167681c[1].jpg (1000x716, 266K)

>You really think the average girl will have a problem with that body? Go out more.
It's not so much her having a problem as the feeling of laying there post-coitus with her head on your chest tracing the lines of your abs with her finger user.

Your gf likes feeling my main vein if you know what I mean.

it's true. Women fall for the stranges things. My current gf told me how she was attracted by my huge jaw. She also loves ripped and veiny hands. Most girls also prefer a little bellyfat over a sixpack.

why i go on Veeky Forums: to giggle at what lonely men think we women like.
what wiki article about the female specimen told you "most women prefer a little bellyfat"? ahahaha-aw so utterly ridiculous.

That is in no way baggy. It's fucking hugging his hips, thighs, and calves.

that's from my own experience. Nothing against having well defined abs, I would like to have them too, but right now I'm eating like a hippo bc of exams and studying.