It's been shown to cause cancer and ruins gains. Why are you still drinking alcohol, Veeky Forums?

It's been shown to cause cancer and ruins gains. Why are you still drinking alcohol, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 33427432974.webm (1920x1080, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/ipa-man-boobs-beer-hops-weight-gain-hormones-phytoestrogens-moobs-brewers-droop-a7934306.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beer tastes great when I'm grilling by the pool. I also enjoy a good bourbon.

what's the point of the webm? she looks cute in both

Before/after drinking

oh
well your question is dumb

Because I'm not autistic or a mudslime

Holy shit that's got to be lighting

It makes you THAT much redder?

people are stupid

Because I don't work a cushy desk job and need to forget my bullshit job on weekends and it also helps with aches and pain because of labor job

Why do the teenage autismos on this board seem to think knocking back some cold ones on the weekends is equal to killing a handle of vodka every day?

asian flush syndrome

Because it's a muslim ape

Because they're retarded

DUDE CANCER LMAO

shut up faggot you're gonna end up dead some day anyway, might as well enjoy it.

>durrr ur gon die why take care of ur body kek
Why are you even on Veeky Forums?

>might as well enjoy it.
do proper drugs if you want to enjoy life faggot

name one (1) more sociable drug than alcohol

>people only lift to be healthy
some people don't have access to drugs as easily as they would alcohol

amphetamine, instant chad mode no meme
god mode is amph + phenibut
darknet + usps

if you mean sociable like taking it together with plebs then i have no answer since i'm not a sheep who conforms to retarded social norms compromising my health
>inb4 pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

I stick to coffee and cannabis and in this moment I am euphoric

coffee is okay too but just so you know amphetamine is less addicting than coffee

my gf is pure asian and a sip of those colored seagrams with like

You're a lucky man

Attached: tormund.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

10 months sober

Attached: 1_14877027701487702964_tumb_660.jpg (660x555, 46K)

Dude, I FREAKIN know it. I'm competing in wrestling tomorrow, but then not again for five weeks. And I have Mon & Tues off and some good weed. I might try to quit again.
>amphetamine, instant chad mode
Can confirm

Wtf? She looks way better after drinking though. Her in the left video looks sick in comparison

Pathetic loser detected

>Asian gf

low test male detected, the only guys i know who like Asian women are beta as fuck and no white woman would ever fuck them

women have naturally greenish skin tone. men have reddish. she looks like a tranny on the right

Boom! got him

I'm asian too that's why. sorry I don't date anyone outside of my race and do not want to partake in breeding of those hapa abominations

Oh nevermind then I thought you were one of those white guys who are so emasculated that they like Asian women

>28 years old
>never had alcohol in your entire life
>never even took a sip to see what it's like
>no one ever believes you when you say that (usually after someone asks you what kind of alcohol you like)
>mfw

Attached: [email protected] (724x543, 61K)

you on the left

Weed makes me sleepy and stupid regardless of the strain. Wish I could get into it.

I literally don’t anymore, it’s much better for you

You're not unique. I've got a few buddies that hate the taste of booze. They smoke a lot of pot though.

I work a cushy desk job and i drink on weekends because other than lifitin, and makin out with drunk dudes, I feel like my life is boring.

>breeding of those hapa abominations
kek, I find it funny that asian hapas are hot but male ones are always school shooter type betas.
even tho asians and whites are not that genetically distant as whites and nigroes, the diference is enough to have its risks
gj asianon

I like it way too much...it makes me happier, it makes me more relaxed in social settings, it makes me fucking dance...

I really wish I could get plastered easily without all of the calories.

stay strong, never take that sip
Same, but that's kind of the good part. It dissolves your thought-structures--I literally stop having my usual opinions when I'm high. The benefit really comes the next day when you're sober, it's like you see everything with fresh eyes

Clear liquors, user. Getting Fucked Up for the Classy Socialite.

jesus christ do some research
plenty of other drugs with no calories no liver toxicity and infinitely better effect for what you looking for

Holy shit

Because it's true.

>few buddies that hate the taste of booze
>They smoke a lot of pot

i don't even know the taste of booze or beer, i never did any drugs or smoked cigarettes. I guess im unique after all.

No it isn't.

Pro-Tip: It is.

Because it’s enjoyable having a few drinks and chatting shit with the boys

Attached: image.jpg (229x262, 46K)

Again, no you're not. There's a common phrase for your lifestyle: teetotalism

She looks like someone's sweetheart on the right. I'd get us both a habit if she were mine.

thanks...I think I'll just have vodka tonight.

If you want to believe that, go ahead. I'm going to enjoy some beers with my barbecue ribs.

it's ok, I guess it's just a big cultural thing more than it actually being that great

yeah literally no one is jealous of that

Look, if that's how you choose to live your life, so be it.

However, I choose to follow the path of Trump and every other High-Achiever since the dawn of man. No sipskis.

Weed is better for this though. I wish it wasn't fucking illegal so I could get strains that didn't make me feel like melting in a sofa.

cringe

Heard she's single; go for it.

this
no drink, yet he won the presidency by taking amphetamine

You should be. I make good spare ribs.

im joking. It looks like you are more autistic than me

What's cringe is trying so hard to fit in.
For me there's very little reason to drink. I can't get drunk on light stuff, beer mostly tastes like shit and the hard liquor mostly also tastes like shit and is expensive to boot.

Eh, to each his own. Bourbon is delicious mane.

>some beers
infinitely worse than soy, grow a brain will you

Sure, follow the path of Trump. If by that you mean becoming a bald bloatlord that chugs McDonalds burgers every day.

Attached: IMG_6811.jpg (640x390, 70K)

Fake News

Dude I'm only 23 and eat pretty healthy and exercise regularly. I'm not worried about the impact of drinking a six pack of beer on a nice Saturday afternoon. Stop falling for every stupid thing you read here.

>a basement dweller mocking the most powerful man in the solar system

>4545
>post starts with 45 too
holy fuck

Attached: med_gallery_2_5_23955.jpg (372x480, 27K)

>hop boy
independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/ipa-man-boobs-beer-hops-weight-gain-hormones-phytoestrogens-moobs-brewers-droop-a7934306.html
worse than soy boy

This is fitness board, you mong. Trump has shit fitness and belongs in a fph thread.

he's 70+ and eating kobe beef steak every night stop believing mcd meme
you're 100% dead before 70

>drinking a lot of beer makes you fat

HOLY FUCK user, THIS IS NOBEL PRIZE LEVEL SHIT, ALERT THE MEDIA

Actually he is in tip top health. He's a bit fat but he's a 70 year old man and it doesn't adversly affect his health.

literally illiterate
this is the alcoholic

I'm living to 100, manchild

Uh huh.

It's been shown to cause cancer and ruin gains. Why are you still starting threads, OP?

It feels good

well just look at all degenerates alcoholic itt

>45
mogged by your own digits
>bald bloatlord
like Veeky Forums doesn't want this

Here's the thing, user. Having drinks when you're out doing social things on the weekend does not equal alcoholism. Alcoholism is when you drink every day by yourself as a form of escape. I'm quite certain there are more than a few people like that on this board but doing some shots with your bros on a Saturday night doesn't instantly turn you into a destitute alcoholic. Loosen up a little, my friend.

do you also think doing heroin on the weekend doesn't mean someone is a junkie?

You have an odd mindset. Were you raised super religious or something?

why don't you answer first?
i'm the other way around actually

Ah the classic Veeky Forums straw man rearing its head. Nice.

>deflecting this hard

Incorrect. This is a textbook straw man retort and I don't believe that you believe that drinking a bottle of beer is on the same level as shooting heroin, you silly man.

Eating smelly doo doo isn't good for you either. Doesn't mean it isn't a good idea to do it.

Fuck this entire discussion.
This grill is cute. CUTE

I only drink on special occasions, i've never actually gotten drunk before cause i only really drink for the taste, honestly the alcohol is a downside for me

Europeans conquered the world completely sloshed.

>deflecting to not same level
brainlet no need to reply

gorilla mindset

She looks so much more attractive to me on the right. Maybe this is why I get into so much trouble at parties.

They'd have done a better job sober.

Pretty sure you phrased this sentence in a way that means you think you should eat poop. Double negatives are tricky.