Can something like this be saved?

can something like this be saved?

Attached: yRFCf8w.jpg (1600x1200, 68K)

Let's see those hips user. Just want to make sure this isn't shopped.

when you take pics in that angle unless you have pretty narrow hips chances you will look like a hiplord are very high, so dont stress about it, your hips arent probably that wide at all

oh god i have this too please don't remind me fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck what do we do what do we do

Attached: 1515032871379.jpg (500x500, 47K)

n-now take it off

Hot tbqh

Attached: 1520355976347.jpg (720x405, 40K)

i have a small twink soybro and i think his lil feminine hips are top tier meat material. he’s got such a flat girlish body & the face to match. i’ve never been interested much in another guy before now, but if this kid shows any sign of being down for a dude...

>Veeky Forums

tipical degenerate amerimutt lmao

Have you tried lifting you gay fucking faggot? You could actually try that instead of coming here and tempting us with your slender feminine body and wide hips, FUCK.

>Wat_the_fug.jpeg

hey the market for soylads is open, don’t laugh at me while you’re out here ignoring infinite amounts of boypussy

its not that lmao, its the fact its your own blood you are looking at

when you have sex with a twink its gay to play with his penis ? or its ok

by soybro i just mean he’s my friend, i’m not talking about my brother holy fucking shit i can see how that didn’t get across

oh i got it now, anyway, is he homo or bi or has femenine traits? otherwise he will creep the fuck out of him if you try something

I have the same body as op but I have no hips not even an ass

We will all make it
GOMAD eat that extra chicken role, drink that extra chocolate milk. I also can't believe I spent 30 euro just on food for myself this week in college. Usually I wouldn't spend a cent on me.

Attached: 1de067c3-f6e3-4504-bed6-926616597ec1.jpg (1280x959, 149K)

same. this guy i work with has a small feminine figure.
i dont even care if its gay. if he shows any interest i will smash.

th absolute fucking state of /FIT

when you fuck a twink are you supposed to go down on him, kissing all around and massage his dick while analing him or just bang and norhing else ?

>can something like this be saved?

Attached: yes.png (646x462, 46K)

Twink here. It's all about your dick. Just let me suck you, then please fuck me in the ass :)

Fap material?

Attached: ''Palm_Episode_86.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Gave me a good chuckle. Thank you sir.

Attached: otter mode.jpg (688x688, 117K)

Just have to remember to delete it before my girlfriend gets home!

but its okay if i play with your dick ? or hold your dick while i fuck you in the ass

he’s closet bi i’m faaairly sure. i’m playing the waiting game, this guy’s not getting a gf any time soon.

c’mon user, don’t act surprised. you knew this. you had to have known this.

You can hold it when you fuck me in the ass :)

how you know hes closet bi ?

Do you think the big guys at the office gym are really checking me out? How can I subtly let them know I'm interested?

t. twink

he might’ve said something to me about it seeeveral months ago, but my memory fails me. i wasn’t into him nearly as much as i am now, either. i got a nice look at his stomach a few weeks ago and i’ve been gayme on only since then.

how was that nice look at his stomach ?

Spill your spaghetti in front of them.

Attached: autism speaks.jpg (800x800, 149K)

OK, maybe I'll drop my towel "by accident" and bend over to pick it up.

Why don't you "drop your towel" now and post that twink body of yours.

Attached: 1520633307142.jpg (854x1499, 486K)

I-I'm too shy user. I never post pictures on Veeky Forums. Just imagine someone 5'10 150 lbs who runs daily, squats 275 lbs for 5, deadlifts 355 for 5, but benches 135 and OHPs 95.