Attached: fb.jpg (594x768, 80K)

Staying natty under all circumstances

Cheating kills gains

He was born 36 years ago.

Attached: fn.jpg (750x1087, 419K)

sterons + spray tan + makeup + pump + lighting

Are you implying 36 y-o is old?
Men age like fine wine. You are fine until 50 if you take care of your body

Not all men are low T balding manlets who start declining in their twenties.

manlet

36 isn't old you dumbass you're actually your strongest in your early 40s. Its not called old man strength for no reason

t. old man.

This

The shorter you are the easier it is to look aesthetic as fuck, for lifting 5'7" to 5'11" is best height range

I was the strongest in my life when I was between 35 and 40 and I've lifted since I was 21, I'm 47 now and alot stronger than when I was in my 20s

I'm glad we have some older guys on this board. Stick around, share your wisdom.
t.34 year old

He is a manlet tho

underrated desu

Attached: 1474106033864.png (1001x1001, 497K)

This,

Attached: 1518204868714.jpg (300x300, 19K)

damn thats good to hear.
34 been lifting since i was 17, everything hurts

there's little to no difference, in men, in the 24-39 yo age span
if diet/sun exposure/sleep/physical exercise is in check obv
the same applies VERY exceptionally for few women too, but genetics plays a big role and there's a whole different hormonal scenario coming into play
I've met so far only a 39 yo woman who would pass for 25 or something, while I've met many man in their thirties totally passable for twenty-something
Also a man in his thirties is (usually) less prone to be fucking around and more focused on what he actually wants

Not natty

HGH

You think 36 is old? LOL. The only reasons many athletes retire in their 20s is because they destroyed their bodies. 30-40s is nothing today to look ripped.

Do yoga and more mobility work

32. ALL of my lifts are bigger than they ever were. No roids either. My lady works out with me a few times a week. It's great. I see these young kids in their 20's mirin their biceps, curling 35lb dumbbells. I grab a 60lb one and do clean reps without ever looking in the mirror. Teens/20s are like children to me now.

Suck it up buttercup
>t. 50 yo

Someone post a picture of Yoel Romero

>your strongest in your early 40s

B fucking S
you are strongest in your mid 30s

OH YEAH IM OLD YEAAAAAAAH
UHHHH SUCK MY DICK
OH YEAH IM DA MAN
IM SO STRONG
OH YEAAH

>32 and shitposting on Veeky Forums