When I see a fat person at the gym, I never think, "wow, good for them, finally getting their shit together."

When I see a fat person at the gym, I never think, "wow, good for them, finally getting their shit together."

It seems so much safer to assume it's the last time they're ever going to go to the gym.

Attached: WIN_20150209_163954.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>safer
>its unsafe to think "good for you"
wat

by safe i mean more in line with reality, not safe like the opposite of dangerous

then use the correct words

>having such poor workout focus that you notice other people at the gym
Never gonna make it

i did. stop being so literal

make what? i'm not fat

>make what? i'm not fat
Being this new and not lurking first.
Fuck off you fat piece of crap.

Sounds like you're just an asshole.

Attached: african_baby.png (826x1024, 1.13M)

That fucking autismo levels, kekekekeke.

>It's dangerous out there, take this.

Same. Only people who will get mad at this post are reddit dyels

I see nothing wrong with mocking OP's poorly written, mean-spirited post.

>having no situational awareness

OP is a cunt, but if you truly have issue with "safer" meaning "safer to be right", as opposed to "literally more out of danger to self," then holy fuck.

Fat people who go to the gym may not know that nutrition matters more than physical efforts, so they can get discouraged.

Best thing one can do is talk to them and ask about their progress and issues.

>people are uncapable of change

good logic you have there

>being this new
oh lawdy

>uncapable

Kill yourselves.

Why dedicate any thought to it at all?

Most people, fat or thin are not even trying. All they do is text, they don't lift or run or anything. They work out for less than 10 minutes but spend an hour at the gym. When I see someone at the gym, its safest for me to assume that I should just mind my own business. Its the people that pay gym dues, but never show up that fund gyms.

There's a difference between situational awareness and judging everyone around you like a concerned mother who dislikes violent video games.

He did. Saying "its safer to assume xxx" is something many people say you fag

People like you are the reason agnosticism is seen as a religion now.

Post more of the girl OP.

Safe:
~derogatory~
cautious and unenterprising.
"MacGregor would be a compromise, the safe choice"

That says a lot about you as a person. Mostly how you waste energy on other people. I see a fat person at the gym and I think "let's see what exercise is next." Maybe one day you'll grow up.

I choose to assume the best about complete strangers, especially in situations where it cannot negatively effect me. I assume that a given person is going to make it and I require strong evidence to change that assumption.

>see fat person in gym
>fatty can barely bench the empty bar
>tries to do a pull up
>manages to do 5 pathetic ones before huffing and sitting down for 10 minutes before he does the next half assed exercise
>looks up at me
>I'm looking in a mirror

Tfw 180 lbs at 5'10

incapable*

I saw a chubby woman fall off the lat pulldown machine today. I'm retarded and didn't know what to do so I just stared at her while some girl came up to her. I felt really bad because I know I was supposed to do something but I don't know what. Also, my mom went to the gym like two years ago but she stopped going because she fell off the bikes. My mom has lost like 100lbs by now but it's all diet.

lmao ok

who is that girl? PLEASE tell me, she's perfection

I'm guessing your 5 pull ups weren't full ROM, if so then better to work on the negative part of the movement aka top to bottom only in isolation when you are starting out