When will you get used to intermittent fasting, 16/8?

When will you get used to intermittent fasting, 16/8?

Attached: 2018-01-27 13.32.19.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m6KClPkotxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Downed this badboy today

Attached: 2018-01-27 14.09.33.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

I've been doing it for a few months now. Seems pretty normal. Just start eating at midday. It's hard when I have to get up for work at 530am though. It's easier when I get to sleep in to 830am

Looks good, would eat/10.

you get used to it
i was a fatty all my life and i am currently losing weight( and a ton of it might i add) by doing IF.
i began with 16/8 in january but nowadays i can go even further and do 20/4 or even 22/2
SO yeah you get used to it

if i consume the same amount of calories while intermittent fasting 16:8, will i lose weight?

I had basically been OMAD for most of my life
never used to eat in school, used to go terrorize the neighborhood after school, would only eat after getting home
carried that over into adulthood, don't eat at work, only have dinner
trying to bulk so have opened into a wider window with more meals to help get more calories in comfortably
have restricted all of my eating & drinking into a 9 hour window after watching youtu.be/m6KClPkotxM

to clarify my question, does IF burn more calories than non-IF or is the whole point just about eating less?

Never? I dont fast so I cant really get used to it

I got used to OMAD after a few days really.

It doesn’t burn more calories, but it probably has an impact on your insulin levels which can positively impact the rate of body fat versus muscle mass.

*the rate at which you lose body fat

when you stop feeding your body outside fuel sources it will start to tap into its reserves eventually
but of course you need to eat less calories too

The second or third consecutive day in a row that you stick to it.
and i mean sticking to it religiously. Only water while your fasting.

go for keto.
lot here keto?

Doing OMAD+48h fast for a few weeks now, only thing I do during the fasting periods is drinking water and tea/coffee. Does tea or coffee break my fast?

I pretty much unknowingly did this all my life. The challenge has really been getting out of the habit so I could eat more often.

No. I think there is some arguing on the margins as to whether caffeine triggers some response that might do something, but there’s no science behind it either way, and the alternative for most people (me included) would often be shorter and less fasts.

Yep, water or bust

In one day.

literally just skip breakfast and don't snack after dinner.

try 20/4 or OMAD. 20/4 is basically a spaced out OMAD. been trying it for a few days now and i feel fucking good. You also don't feel worse trying to go for a diet plan throughout the day. Just make sure that you eat leafy greens and fatty vegetables so that you're more satiated and you keep your micros in check

I eat 6-10 desu.

been doing it for 8 years, never. I am always insanely hungry before i start eating at noon, water and coffee does nothing.

Attached: 1519903666918.jpg (1200x1043, 235K)

Ive been doing this my whole life with out realising it, I never eat untill mid day but i still eat 3 meals a day and still hit my calories.
Will eating in the morning help me put on weight?

HEY FATTY
[spoiler]try going on snake diet[/spoiler]

i'm doing 18-6, no issues, trying to get as many days as possible at 20-4 but it's getting complicated due to workouts, etc.

maybe, but you'll probably feel less hungry during the feeding window and might end up eating less.
also, unsure if that's scientifically supported yet, an increase of hgh/testosterone during the fasting window which could help on the weight loss due to supporting muscle.

wanted to water fasting. what should i do with the daily calorie quota for the fasting days? distribute them across the rest of the week? don't wanna lose muscle mass due to "extreme caloric deficit".

Pretty quickly. I've been doing it for a while now. I avoid eating within six hours of going to bed, and I no longer get hungry then.

16/8 is not even fasting my dude. if you aren't on 36/12 what are you even doing.

You still have to be at a deficit to lose body fat, IF is just a tool to help curb hunger and manage your intake

I found it pretty easy from the start. I always disliked breakfast as a meal seemed like a whole shitload of effort for barely any calories.

Very fast, i did 2 weeks of 16/8, got used to it (i cut out sugar and flour completely btw), then switched to omad, then week later switched to omad 5 fasting 2, now im on omad 4 fasting 3, its kinda addicting lol, as soon as you see results you want more, my cravings are non existing now. I cant do prolonged fasting at the moment, if i could i would do it.

Around 2 weeks if you are used to eat breakfast.

1 if not.