Exercises for a grill for more options in bed

I'm a girl and I'll see my bf in two weeks, so I was thinking of how nice it would be if I could do a few more things for a little longer than usual; riding him being the obvious one. So I'll be training my inner thigh muscles (I know I could be on my feet, but it feels nicer when I'm on my knees). But what else? What would you wish grills could do more?
FYI I'm in decent shape but do mostly cardio. Already got decent strength in my thighs because I bike a lot. Not super flexible.

Attached: what is that.png (1364x764, 1.07M)

sit on my dick

work on flexibility, while 2 weeks won't allow for any strength gains of real value that will change your body, you can really increase your flexibility in 2 weeks. Let your bf turn you into a pretzel

oh and do some kegels - be extra tight

a girl riding you while shes on her knees feels like shit (why do all women think it feels good to grind back and forth? like bend my cock all over the place?), riding on your feet feels incredible

do some push ups

Listen to this man! Just don't go too fast and break your bfs dick

Already doing kegels. Should've mentioned that, it's a good suggestion. Any particular flexibility you're thinking of?
If you're using your inner thigh muscles to literally lift yourself - I'll try to draw it - I'm pretty sure it's not the "back and forth" feeling you're talking of. But how could I really know? Anyway I suppose it makes sense to train riding on my feet too. Variety, man.
why?

Attached: rideright.png (805x452, 8K)

squats 5x5
deadlifts 1x5
every two days
try going up in weight every time, reset to previous weight if you can't make 5 reps

Protein farts gurl

Kegels are the only exercise women need if they are already in decent shape and have a bubble butt.
My girl has a fridge body. What lifts can save her?

when i look at that ass first thing that comes to my mind is silent fart which quietly creeps up her asscrack

Tits or gtfo

lol what's a fridge body? I tried to google it and all that came up were trucks and dead bodies in refrigerated morgues

No curves, like a fridge.

Body shape like pic related even though she is not at fat as the bitch in the picture.

Attached: 26ad211c9acf233c002dee1b20f091abe8749cf3e146944c9db36e9812184e73.jpg (2400x3600, 630K)

>Bulgarian split squats while clenching kegels
>Single leg glute bridges
>Hip adduction/abduction
>Star jumps
>Weighted hip thrusts
>Cable kick backs

More?

Anus dilations x F

cringe

>but how could i really know?

Perhaps you could speak for five seconds to the person you're having sex with

i think you know the rules honey

Attached: 12109108_155075954842677_6438533473105880746_n.jpg (480x314, 11K)

>why?
are u a faggot

do sum pushups

Isntead of a guitar body imagine a fridge

hip and knee flexibility for sex, for a better life, work on your thoracic flexibility and get some back strength

girls generally have much less upper body strength and tend to head to snap city in their old age because of focusing on meme shit, build a nice lower back and glutes and you should be set

SS and GOMAD

Claimed it was great, but it's so contradictory to what I hear everywhere else: that all girls ride 4 shit. So I'd appreciate a less biased source.
Love the lingo, but what do these do besides0 making my butt firm and my vag tighter? That'd be all nice and good but I was kind of hoping for exercises that would make new *positions* easier/possible.

Attached: Oycj1RX_d.jpg (640x435, 30K)

Threesome, you bring the girlfriend.

Face down ass up that’s the way I like to fuck

Also missionary

No pleasure
Procreation
That's the way we build a nation

THIS

Are you fucking fat? My bf and I do every position possible and its not even a challenge PLUS he takes forever to cum so I have to ride him for like an hour just to finish him off after we've done literal gymnastics with eachother for the previous hour. You are clearly a fatty or just a basic attention whore if you dont think strong legs and glutes is all you need. He's the one who should have the arm strength to pick you up and fuck you while holding you midair, that is unless, youre a total fatty in which case lose some weight. Other than that, stretch or do yoga. Hip flexors and things will help you spread easier but really, this has got to be the worst bait and I hate myself for falling for it.

this

Attached: 9a48ec608c43f2c597e3298a90c4db3f535d07b9b6129ab033e1a44931493c47.jpg (480x360, 34K)

It's the rules fgt

That's not boy butt
>post bf

Attached: 457F143604C24452B37EF844C21D45EC.gif (312x252, 152K)

Attached: HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMTFoR1NSMFJUYmFCYjIvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif (354x276, 197K)

dude I'm sorry, chill out, that was probably the most helpful thing here, thank you, i hope your day will be back to great in 5 minutes tops

Attached: gg.png (1366x768, 879K)

Cowgirl him and when u do it go slow and tilt yourself slightly to the left and slide until the base of his head and then reverse into his hip. That should set him the fuck off. Enjoy it as much as he does

what positions do you struggle with where fitness/flexibility is an issue?

degenerate whore.

It does feel good (for them).

you're clearly fat kys after your lil dicked fedora wearing bf

Attached: 6c1QO.gif (300x170, 1.4M)

Yeah this, I have lost boners to that shit while inside her.

>this

incels are so funny