Be me, neurotic beta loser

>be me, neurotic beta loser
>decide to post noobgain physique on dating apps
>suddenly I’m able to schedule date tommorow with 16-yearold girl who wants to meet up and smoke the herbal jew and in the evening I’m going on a second date with 18-yearold qt I thought was ghosting me

inb4 nonce

Am I slowly making it? Anyone have similar stories?

Attached: 8D48E3AA-9224-4670-ADA7-83430C86BCDD.jpg (310x242, 20K)

Did you just post a shirtless bathroom selfie or something? And how old are you, for context?

>date tommorow with 16-yearold girl
I seriously hope that her brother/dad/uncle finds you and beats the shit out of you

>Am I making it?
If you have to ask then you're not

Fuck you I hope he fucks her silly for being a thot
Slow and steady I'm cheering for you
Hope you get young pussy

You are a bad nonce though.

post pic pls

i can't tell you if your gonna make it til i see a pic. whatcha got user

Attached: feelsbackthere.jpg (651x334, 43K)

I was a beta loser. Virgin at 21 girls made fun of me laughed at me at work. Fucked a whore in Amsterdam while I was fucked up on mushrooms she robbed me of €100 and knew I was a virgin and laughed at me.

Sad thing is I’m not even bad looking just anxious and beta but only around pretty girls. Turn 23 start fucking more hookers. Starts off hit or miss until i find a reliable website. Start fucking hot whores on the Reg, be freind some of them gain confidence. Start getting discounts from some. Starting hitting on girls more regularly.

Get on tinder start fucking hot sluts. Dates end up going knowwhere. Finally meet a nice girl. Been dating for about a year.

The first step for me was getting over my fear of sex. After that it was easy.

>schedule date tommorow with 16-yearold girl
I hope you get your ass kicked

Why?

How old are you?

Be very careful my dude, I know it may be legal where you are and I don't know how old you are so I'm not sure how harshly I should be judging you, but girls who say they are the legal age are often below it, ASK FOR ID, she will only be offended if she's lying, trust me. Protect yourself homie.

Shirtless pic on beach, with friends. Felt least desperate.
It’s legal here. Not the drugs, but the age of course.

If I may ask what country?

Swedistan, no I’m not an arab/black.

Var det så lätt? Hur skrev du till tjejerna?

Look mate I'm not going to judge because I brought two 17 year olds to my apartment to fuck while in my early 20s but I will say don't pursue it and don't expect long term because young girls are bitchy and shallow with short term goals and shorter term personalities. Don't get wrapped up in her life, dont meet her friends or family, just keep it strictly physical and strictly confidential and maybe you'll be fine

FYI legal age of consent is 16 in many parts of the US.

>smoking weed with a 16-year-old girl
user...

Any girl who is willing to go out with you based off of a shirtless pic is shallow and probably fucking retarded

sage

Yeah, um, theres cheaper ways of getting over your fear of sex...