Men who have gotten fit while in a relationship, does your wife/gf appreciate you in a different way...

Men who have gotten fit while in a relationship, does your wife/gf appreciate you in a different way. I am well aware other women will but how does a partner react to this change

Attached: b68e93d680da8bde925719c7ec36aa5b--matt-bomer.jpg (480x576, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if your partner isn't fit, prepare for a shitstorm.

i had to leave my wife for a more attractive younger woman because she reacted so poorly to my new dynamics.

In my experience, they think you're trying to upgrade.

Mine started lifting with me and we fuck like rabbits everywhere now

Attached: 1520694945153.jpg (640x640, 67K)

My wife gives literally 0 fucks aside from the occasional "you're hot and I'm gross" passive aggressive comment. I DEFINITELY get the mires more now but it's not a conversation or anything. I was skinnyfat when we started dating 6 years ago.

They get jealous of course. Once a woman has you she would be OK if you got fat. Woman logic.

A little bit, but she told me it doesn't matter to her. I get occasional mires from her but I'm joining the special forces so getting ripped to be appreciated was not my goal. Do it for yourself.

My girlfriend liked it at first but at this point we are at exponentially different levels of fitness. I sometimes get hit on by other women even when I'm out with her. She is starting to be get paranoid anytime another woman talks to me, even if its an old friend. coworker, or a cashier. I'm not sure how much longer this is gonna last between her jealousy/paranoia and me feeling less attracted to her.

18X contract?

>men who have gotten fit
>men who have gotten into a relationship
>men who have gotten married
>Veeky Forums
Where do you think you are

>he thinks everyone else is unsuccessful like himself
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1520457197192.gif (205x211, 1.17M)

I remember when I was in high school and had a girlfriend and told her about my fitness goals, she tried to play it off as bad and that she liked my flab. Probably cope on her part since she was out of shape

>he posts on Veeky Forums
>thinks hes 'making it'

That's likely what's behind the whole 'dad bod is good' meme. Women are scared if their man improves himself, they'll have to improve too or lose the man to a better woman.

don't project, incel

gf is more hostile to other girls I talk to now, which sucks because I get along better with girls than guys as friends.

Not in a relationship anymore but with my last one it went like this
>worked out normally when single
>find new gf
>new gf is hot latina
>slowly as we go deeper into relationship i start getting lazy and she starts gaining weight
>realize I look like shit and I hated myself so I start being consistent again
>she still gets fatter
>ask her about it and wonder why she thinks it was okay
>huge shitstorm because it was "love weight"
>i tell her I understand I want us to be happy together but still be able to look banging when we go out
>power couple goals
>she refuses and still eats like crap
>dynamic changes and she gets more insecure
>I hated myself for making her feel so scared and start slowing down on the gym
>eventually I lose it and we break up
>realize how out of shape I got again because of me feeling bad

I miss her sometimes fit. But now I'm not Dyel so the glow up is nice.

Attached: 1520463969823.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I can't help but wonder if she was intentionally trying to thwart me by buying me a shit ton of candy as a birthday present.
We broke up less than a month later.

>dating a latina
>expecting her to not get fat

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

Thing is. We both were 18. I even told her that at our age we have no reason to get fat already. Live a healthy lifestyle while young. We can blow up and get fat in the future. But not before we're even in our prime.

dem sour grapes lel

>huge shitstorm because it was "love weight"
just lol at this cope
>she refuses and still eats like crap
I cannot come to understand how people can get so fat and become addicted to shite food. Once I started lifting and eating healthier I lost all taste for unhealthy food for the most part. If I eat large portion of fried food, I get a nasty greasy aftertaste, likewise I get a lingering syrupy taste if I drink soda.

She was never really Veeky Forums. Just a hot girl who could eat what she wanted throughout high school, aka doritos smothered in hot sauce and cheese. Hot cheetos. Elotes. Etc.
Basic high octane Mexican shit.
But even if I cooked for her healthy food she still wanted the fattening shit and it drove me insane.

i feel your pain bronani. my chick isn't attractive when she doesn't feel attractive. Doesn't want to fuck anymore. I don't want her to drink but that's all she wants to do. All i want to do is work out and fuck. just a matter of time. This broad is miserable and I'm ready to sew my seed in a younger broad who gaf about herself

Attached: 11081064_995868937097508_7455721785316300795_n.jpg (222x225, 14K)

At first I think my gf was a bit skeptical, had to reassure her I was doing it for myself.. I think she thought I was doing it to leave her and go bang randoms.
Anyway last night whilst in bed she was laying on my chest and said "I feel so safe with your big strong chest, you're like a bear".. not even particularly hairy nor am I THAT big.. was an 11/10 comfy moment though.

My gf enjoys my arms getting bigger/abs getting more visible, but she doesnt like my chest getting bigger cuz she doesnt want me to have bigger boobs than her lol

>mfw i will never have a girl laid on my chest telling me something like that

Attached: Screenshot_2017-09-22-19-42-06.png (960x540, 295K)

Ex gf was fat and I was fit. She kind of had me as a trophy gf to make fun of her other ex but once she realized she has to commit to things in a relationship she didn't really want to date me anymore.

NOT WITH THAT FUCKIN ATTITUDE

Attached: NEVER GIVE UP.gif (400x364, 495K)

My gf started lifting and riding her bike to work. I pick her up and OHP her.

The sluggard will not plough by reason of the winter; he shall beg in harvest, and have nothing. Proverbs 20:4

Gf loves it. She has normie standards and thought I was ripped as a skinnyfat two years ago. So although two year creatine and push/pull progress isn't much to me she views it as amazing. She does this weird thing where she gets jealous of other girls and asks about female coworkers but she also likes to try to show me off, she wants girls to hit on me but only if shes there. Definately more clingy in public. Wants me to wear tighter clothing when we go out with her friends. It's weird.

you now realize that women want to date attractive men not because they really care but because it makes other women jealous.

that face when nothing comes that you convince yourself that you are not worthy of. man the fuck up manlet/fatso/autist/lanklet or whatever is making you insecure. women are biologically evolved to detest that insecure "whoa as me" attitude

Attached: ninja turtle and nigga turtle aint pleased.jpg (509x298, 19K)

She tried to sabotage me all the time until I got tired and dump her.
Basically she couldn't handle my improvement after 5 years she is still in the same place fully drown in her own mediocrity. Meanwhile I've moved out to Europe earning more money, with a beautiful gf in a nice town. She could be her but I m that wasn't the case.

Attached: 1513451935422.jpg (750x726, 50K)

'scuse me "woe is me". you know twat the fuck i meant now go on and build some self-esteem motha fucka

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 4.54.24 AM.png (480x427, 480K)

youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk
RIP Billy Herrington 2fast2soon

>asks about women
>on Veeky Forums

>posts Matt Bomer
>is literally married to another dude

Attached: 4L_m6ON0P5j.jpg (2193x1499, 340K)

It’s all about what other females think, they get their friends views and almost things are decided for them half the time, how many times have you had that moment in a bar were you hit on a girl have a few laughs, want to take her home, and she has to get the ‘yes he’s hot’ from her friends before you leave with them.

Ex was supportive until I refused to eat her low-protein slop, "wasted" time watching videos on proper form instead of watching shitty horror movies or fashion bloggers with her and she realized that I was getting more desirable while she was getting fat (hurr durr lifting isn't good for girls, working out is so harddddd xD).

Eventually she broke up with me and got a skellyboi instead. Now she calls herself a vegan (despite caving in all the time and eating meat anyway), is getting fat and working in a thankless job thinking about going to university again and studying design (lol good luck getting a job). LMAO

TL;DR
In my experience, unless she's heavily into fitness before you get into a relationship, she won't appreciate it as soon as she realizes that spending time at the gym means you give her less attention and are more likely to leave her for a better woman.

Do it like Matt Bomer and date a guy instead.

My gf hates my muscles and when I jokingly tell her to look and touch a deltoid for example she cringes and tells me it's disgusting.
Apparently she liked me more when I was a 60kg skinnyfat.
She herself isn't really fat, only her butt and thighs don't have much of a shape, know what I mean? I keep telling her that squats will solve her every problem, but she has low confidence and no willpower.
At least she knows it about herself and sometimes goes cardio with me.

aka 11b with longer contract

At least he’s preserving the white race.

Attached: 32758DC3-52A8-40A0-84C6-2F444B8E56DE.jpg (300x300, 59K)

how old are you?

Why?

because i wanna move out of europe too im 23

Is not that difficult but you will need a way go study here or a job contract or depending on your ancestry you could get the citizenship from an European country. Without that you won't being able to remain here without being deported.

I've found it's the most basic form of dread you can give a woman.
It's like reflecting their pussy magic back on them, except they don't know how to deal with it so they often regress to childlike habits.
It's good. It's the way it should be. She should love you as much as possible, but also fear that you could in a heartbeat replace her.

kek

It got alot better between me and my fiancee. We're both into self improvement and she just does yoga and cardio while I lift. Shit's pretty cash, we're fucking more and our cooking got alot more diverse and better.

Reminds me of whenI was watching Alien with the gf and the scene where Dallas dies came up. She got fucking terrified and started kinda hugging into me and stayed like that for the rest of the movie. Shit was SO cash

I met my gf a while ago, we were both overweight. After a while I started dieting and doing cardio, and she joined me after a month, when she started seeing the results.
We both lost a lot of weight and really bonded over that common goal, it was great.

But now that I started to lift she's starting to criticize my intentions and appears to be extremely self conscious. She says shit like "you already look great" or "why are you even doing that" all the time, and she clearly wants me to stop lifting.

I was already fairly big when I met my girl due to my modelling career, while she was overweight. Now that I'm literally a steroid monster and one of, if not the biggest person at my gym (fuck being a think desu), she has decided to begin losing weight in earnest.

It does make me laugh when other women flirt with me because she knows I love her more than anything but still gets stressy and insecure.

I had been lifting for a short while before dating my girlfriend, she had as well. She would tell me that she wanted to get as big and strong as possible, I was onboard with that. After a few years I made some results while she made very little, she hardly even lost weight. She delusionally thinks that she's on her way to reach her goal body while not updating her program, eating poorly, having terrible sleep habits, and skipping gym days a little too often. Found out that she thinks we have comparable levels of fat for our bodys', which is obviously not the case. I've tried to talk to her about all this but I have to walk on egg shells due to ger crippling insecurities.

Attached: serveimage.png (1057x611, 423K)

Dump her. The gains goblin will be a nag in everything you do for yourself.

No, I'm not a US citizen. It's a different country special forces.

I don't know, I think she appreciates me in the same way but more so. I am 6'2 and was kind of fat when we started dating, and she liked how big I was, and then as I started becoming more muscle than fat she liked it even more. Though she wasn't interested in getting fit at the get go she's always been very supportive of me and cooks meals based on whatever my current goals are. Now she's on her way to becoming fit as well, currently skinnyfat.

Attached: 1519501934499.png (367x482, 8K)

Wife constantly reminds me that I'm working out for myself because she is fine with however I look. But every time I take off my shirt her complements tell a different story. But she might just be stroking my ego. Either way, don't expect her to change because you are now getting fit. She has to want to do it herself. Which can be a struggle when there is a difference in priorities.

>whoa as me

Attached: 1487206099230.jpg (625x262, 55K)

>married, fat
>lose 100+lbs
>lift for over a year, decent shape

Hard adjustment for her at first, lot of low self esteem moments. With a lot of reassurance we're good now. She knows better than to feed my ego by I catch her mirin

>she sucks my dick (nearly) every time i ask her to now.
>she cooks for me with passion now
>she lets me cum on her face now
>she happy when cleaning the house now and dont asks me to bring out the trash anymore

tfw no fit at all
tfw no gf

Attached: 1513023643809.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Well what should you be doing right now?
Lifting?
Running?
Talking to some thots?

I married an 8-9 while dyel. I’m pretty big now after 3 years in the gym and she gives me compliments all the time. She encourages me to keep going but she’s also more jealous now that she knows women approach me.
She’s also motivated to work out herself to keep up, but since she gains all her fat in her ass and legs, losing weight doesn’t improve her. She just goes from a Mandy Muse to a Dani Daniels so I tell her I don’t care if she loses weight or not.

There’s a healthy and a non healthy reaction to everything, and that goes for men and women.
An unhealthy minded woman will be à gains goblin while a healthy woman will work on herself.

Its been interesting, my gf was always into skinny guys that look like they lift and that's how I was when we started dating but now ive probably put on 15lbs of muscle in the last year or so.

She loves bringing me out and having other girls flirt with me just for her to say that he's mine and all her friends are jealous. Also being a doctor helps

>15 pounds of muscle in the last year

My (now) wife sees the attention i get and is now more protective. Shes always Sing the D and keeping my balls drained.

Just two weeks ago i was at the bar and wemt outside for a smoke. Two 8/10s started chatting me up. Better believe my wife ran outside to "ask me about something"

Sex has never been better

>be me skinnyfit
>meet my gf
>get her into fitness
>we workout for a year together
>feelsgoodman
>graduate, get full time jobs
>both stop, gain 30 pounds each
>two years later i decide enough is enough. Start trying to go back to gym
>gf does too
>she cooks herself separate healthy meals
>keeps buying me cake and junkfood and cooks burgers and fries for me
>tells me i look fine the way i am, i dont need to work out
>try going with her to gym, she ends the workouts 20 mins in
>she normally spends over an hour on her workouts
>buys me new videogames. Tells me i deserve it, i already work so hard at work i should just relax at home
>(she has never bought me videogames in our entire relationship, she hates them)
>when i try and do my homeworkouts she always comes into the room naked begging for sex instead
>constantly distracting me with ass when im trying to stretch at home or go on my run
>tells me constantly not to the gym and stay in and drink instead, even though she already got her daily workout in
>i started cooking my own meals and she got upset

What did she mean by this my brothers?

>shit was SO cash
Can we ban this guy

>gf is chubby due to joint pain condition
>always found her extremely hot regardless
>I start lifting
>She becomes insecure, starts making me elaborate dinners, cleaning up more, taking every opportunity to be intimate, even if it's just making out and cuddling
>Hear from her sister that she's worried I'll start fucking hotter girls
>A week later she tells me she's starting on a new trial for a drug for her joints
>It lets her move around pain free for a few hours a day
>Uses it for cardio
>Have to fly to fucking China
>Her sister tells me she's having a mini breakdown because I'll be surrounded by beautiful tiny Asian women
>Live in a guarded compound with only men and no windows for 3 and a half weeks
>All communications are screened to prevent industrial espionage, so no pictures
>Get back
>Walk in the front door
>She changed her diet and started working out multiple times daily
>Lost her cute tummy
>Suddenly godly fat distribution
>T H I C C C
>Immediately erect
>Grab her
>She started using some new moisturizer
>Her skin is so fucking soft and smooth all over
>Practically tearing her clothes off
>Have the second greatest fuck of my entire life
>Just want to keep her naked in bed for the rest of our natural lives
>Eventually have a talk about the relationship
>She knows she can't get really skinny, so she's trying to be more desirable in any way she can
>She only improved from then on
>I lift while she does cardio
>Baby girl coming in late July

she has a feeder fetish. Go full BLOATMAX and make her happy.

Attached: Rb87UbG[1].jpg (278x432, 12K)

I just got back to being aestheic enough to be worthy of Veeky Forums but it was an easy road because it was simply muscle memory coming into action (so I didn't have to sacrifice much).
I was basically a couch potato with the odd calisthenics training while I focused on becoming a sick programmer for around 18 months

The girl met me in the middle of this period. Thankfully, she don't give a fuck to my choices as long as it doesn't hinder our relationship. If you're +3 years deep in IIFYM it's hella easy to diet down while still going on the odd date here and there
Since I'm back in shape she loves grabbing my biceps on walks, lays down her head more on my chest and loves running her fingers up and down my back feeling the grooves. I think she has an erector fetish lol
She only get's a little passive agressive when we go to the gym together and she notices some odd stares from other girls (patrician gym, if you're barely in shape for Veeky Forums you stand out) or when a slut friend from the past comments on how I got back to my "college physique" on such a short notice and touches pecs/shoulders/whatev. I understand she getting angry at this because I honestly imagine sluts do this shit just to piss off GFs so I need to act aloof lol

>grooming a bunch of little twink sex slaves is "preserving the white race."
>B A S E D F A G G O T S
>xDDD
nu/pol/ plz go.

Not him but that’s not what sour grapes mean friendo

>low confidence and no willpower.
idk if i could deal with that 2bh

Attached: 1495747529208.jpg (1024x752, 148K)

she doesnt want you to level up. You sorting yourself out and getting Veeky Forums makes her reflect on her own inadequate/stagnant life, and she doesnt like that.

Attached: 1492044050325.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

In most relationships, one person has the power. It seems to me that she wants to be "the attractive one" and hold that over you. Don't let her manipulate you into being a beta male

i never had a girlfriend

More like

>doesn't eat a few scoops of her special meal she makes once in a while and
>spends hours every day watching endless videos on how to do deadlifts instead of watching a movie like a well adjusted person

There is caring about fitness and there is being an August.

My wife wanted to get fit with me. We workout together a couple times a week.

She touches my butt a lot more now

You need to have a serious conversation with her about the way you're feeling. Don't assume she's doing anything on purpose, you may just be interpreting things that way. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying you need to have an honest conversation with her. Gotta be able to communicate, bro.

Attached: 1507669894630.gif (412x413, 1.4M)

she's fuckin another dude instead of going to the gym bro

That's well within the natty limit for your first year.

This is the only correct answer. Communication is one of the most important things in a healthy relationship

you did the right thing user, you are going to make it