Tfw almost every nigga in my gym roids

>tfw almost every nigga in my gym roids
I’m so tempted to do a cycle.

Attached: 8DD09E98-8830-4E14-B825-CB5272BB29F6.jpg (800x528, 130K)

It's really about what you lift for. If you do it for health then don't roid. If you do it for looking good fast and wanting to be bigger and stronger than everyone, roid.

Don't be a fucking sheep.

>people actually shorten their life span for larger muscles that will disappear as soon as they go off cycle

Attached: 1514697264966.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

>stronger than everyone, roid.

Debatable

My gym is like this as well. So many guys are running something.
Thinking of running a test cycle out of curiousity.

Have you ever seen really old people though?

>walking around bewildered because the world's changed so much
>on prescription drugs that don't even make them feel good, for weird shit that's just broken on their bodies
>told that the things they know and the way they act are morally wrong now
>locked up in retirement homes, waiting for death to come
>watching all their friends and loved ones die off, wondering if they're next

Not for me man.

nigga if you roid there are 90% chances you will end up with an injury because your muscles will strenghten a lot faster than your conective tissues, my cousin roided and everytime he would workout he would snap city

the absolute state of modern society

if you play life correctly you won't be like this. you have to have a fuck tonne of money saved when you retire so you can afford to live a decent life while not working

These old people were working class retards that had it easy because they grew up in a time when the US had no competition.

just take up a sport that requires arm strength, and use that as a reason to be a curlbro.

mountain biking or bmx are both fun and benefit from arm and back strength

same feeling here user, I lift at a commercial gym in a bit of a ghetto area. almost all the people here are weak as fuck but a lot of them are huge. I wonder how fucking big and strong I could get if I hopped on because right now I am way stronger than some of these guys already as a natty and a lot of them dont even know wtf they are doing at all yet they look as good as me.

this lmao
lifes what you make of it.

>>locked up in retirement homes, waiting for death to come

Wait, do people get locked up in retirement communities? Fuck, i thought you have a choice?

Never understood that.
>ghetto gyms
>Nonexistent form or rom,
>usually everyone hovers the acceptable Veeky Forums dyel cutoff. But they weigh 200+ pounds w/ less than 15% bf.
>bench is the only wildcard with a rare giganigga benching 4plate.

>College gym
>everyone is under 200lbs, pasty white
>10% are resident powerlifters, with good numbers
>meme lifters, betas with gfs, pajeet doing 35lb flies.
>anyone who is on a sports team will lift good weight.

t. Natties that doesn't understand how roids work

>morally wrong
that only what a few white pussies think

well I guess in the ghetto there are simply dumber people so instead of staying natty or running reasonable test cycles they go all out. I legit heard someone talking about test-e being useless and that you should take tren on your first cycle. so I guess that explains quite a bit. I have no idea what some of these fuckers are on or how they will look and feel in 5 years because some of that shit is legit insane.

Stop concerning yourself with the gym and focus on your mud hut building skills, you're going back.

>group of white high schoolers saying nigga one day
>concerned white patron says that's offensive
>black man wearing beats doesn't give a shit

They basically don't

I honestly dont, I thought roids simply increase your recovery and prolongue your protein synthesis making you gain more muscle from the same stress. but if some dude benches 80kg for reps how can he be as big as me when I bench 115kg for reps ? I mean how can he even stimulate that much growth to get that size or bigger ? I thought roids would simply make him recover more and gain quicker so he would eventually outbench me or catch up quickly but these guys are moving bitch weight all around like DL 60kg or shit like that and they are pretty big. how can any of that shit even stimulate muscle growth ? or is there literally no limit to what drugs can do ? sure I have seen the study with people sitting on the couch gaining muscle but I thought that was only possible initially ?

you need money or family to avoid that

eating is how you get big my friend. roids or natty.
roids just allow you to gain weight quick without gaining fat.
natty gaining 20 lbs lean muscle in 4 month cycle? it would require gaining a very large amount of fat with the muscle
gear user gaining 20 lbs lean muscle in 4 months?
can be done while gaining a relatively low amount of fat.
Also you dont know they could have put on the weight when they were younger and now just go to the gym and fuck around because of injury, loss of motivation, etc. and the gear helps them maintain it easily

does a single cycle or two of test E even decrease your lifespan? maybe i'm getting memed by /fraud/ and Veeky Forums, but I'm under the impression that just cruising on test at like 1100 ng/l would be almost purely beneficial for health and wellness

What's the point of doing a cycle of steroids? Does the muscle you put on stay after you stop taking it?

one single cycle of test e would be unlikely to have an affect on lifespan.
Of course some freak accident could happen but of course its highly unlikely.
The real thing you have to consider is once you hop on a cycle working out natty seems like a complete waste of time. Would you really be able to do just one cycle? Probably not.

yes, contrary to popular belief you will not instantly lose all your muscle once you come off.
Its easy to maintain your muscle if you follow proper protocol which would include PCT, diet, and lifting. This assumes you are not close to your genetic limit as that muscle is much harder to hold onto

you can keep most of it, afaik, but it gets harder the more muscle you have, so if you're fucking huge (like pianoman mode), you pretty much need to cycle forever to just tread water and stay where you are, let alone build more

Here's the breakdown.

Roiding for aesthetics or some type of emotional instability/insecurity will be your downfall.
It becomes addicting.
On the other hand the results and confidence are fucking amazing.
But the health detriments are something to worry about if you care for longevity.
/fraud/ and natty always go back and forth because if you can reach natty limit in 5 months roiding, why not do that vs 3 years of time?

>t. On second cycle.
When I was natty I had huge insecurities that only got worse the more I realized I wasnt making quick progress anymore. Once I roided I felt like a new man. But the emotional side effects fucked me up.

So keep this in mind
>diet
>mental fortitude
>emotional stability

If you can check all 3, go for it.

just make sure you turn in your natty card at the front desk if you do

Try a cycle of 500mg/wk test e. The personality gains alone make it worth it mate

i've done one cycle of test e and quit. had a proper AI and PCT so no gyno or acne really. got bloods done before and after, no significant changes. so overall i would say my health was not affected.

as far as gains go, my arms and quads saw the most mass gain, i started at 180, went up to 200, and now i'm at 187ish give or take. so i lost most of my size and i still go the gym almost daily.

also i had been lifting for 6 years prior to cycle so i was already pretty close to my genetic limit (imo) which probably affected how much i gained/kept.

i would say if you wanna do one cycle, its probably not worth it, because i just really didn't see THAT much of a size or aesthetics change and now i'm just smaller and weaker than i used to be.

BMX master race

Attached: IMG_5842.jpg (3264x2448, 3.46M)

>tfw no one in my town roids

Attached: 1508850857423.jpg (2048x1365, 238K)

Keep in mind tren was invented to make cows big even though they don;t exercise and is normally delivered through a capsule placed under the skin that releases steroids throughout the cow's life.Steroids make you bigger, but since these guys are literal nigs who probably take retard doses of steroids they might not be using AI and bloat like absolute madmen.

4>2>1>3

2>4>3>the mirin crowd of twinks>>>>

poor taste, faggot

1 looks like a fucking meth head

>kill, kill, marry, fuck, fuck

What point does it have to be wealthy with no vigor or optimism left by the time you reach 50
Ask your parents if they're still alive what would they do with retirement money except giving it to their kids

>having no energy at 50
motherfucker you can take up bodybuilding and become xbox huge at 50
you are thinking like people die at 60
the average age is 76 for men, that includes the fuckers who die at a young age like 5,6, 10, etc
you are likely to live until you're 80,90,100
if you maintain good health you will be active and able to continue whatever hobby you enjoy well into your 80s
jack lalane swam every day for over an hour, along with weightlifting and other activies into his fucking 90s.