How do I last longer in sex?

how do I last longer in sex?

My fetish is hearing the girl moan. The moment she starts enjoying the sex and lets out a few horny moans I cum buckets. Its the sexiest thing in the world.

I used to think Im just too horny and that things will get better with age but Im 28 now and its like its only getting worse.
And I know its just my mind fucking with me and it has nothing to do with my dick sensitivity. Hand jobs and blowjobs I can take for hours but when I stick it in and she starts to enjoy it Im done.

The only thing that seems to be somewhat working is if Im drunk but I can be drunk every time I have sex for obvious reasons.

Attached: 1398332820691.webm (680x720, 2.9M)

i am also interested in this thread

I'm in your boat senpai, starting a kegel routine might help

Think less about it user. Get a gf and get comfortable with her and don't worry about lasting a long time. The more you think about it the worse it is; being comfortable having sex makes all the difference in the world.

Pegym premature ejaculation forum, reverse kegels and a fleshlight

it is not enough to enjoy it.
you must be determined to give her multiple orgasms. you can even ignore the refractory period if you care enough,

> The moment she starts enjoying the sex and lets out a few horny moans I cum buckets. Its the sexiest thing in the world.
>I can only get off when I get approval from a woman

B E T A

Maybe more foreplay so you get used to her moaning before you stick it it?

I know how you feel user. It souns like a mental issue, no offense, kinda like erectile disfunction.

I live in a county that offers free psychological care, so I don't know how expensive it is, but I recommend seeing a Psychiatrist.

Also, and this is kind of wierd, I suggest doing you think about really horrible stuff when you are about to cum. Like war images, starving african children, things like that. Anything that makes you zone out of the moment.

And you might wanna try to jerk off an hour before sex, that's an old but reliable tactic

>The moment she starts enjoying the sex and lets out a few horny moans I cum buckets
Same here. I go from 0-100 when this happens. No exceptions.

>I suggest doing you think
Sorry, had a stroke writing this apparently. I meant "I suggest thinking"

>only get off when I get approval from a woman
Projection.

OP literally said he can only cum if she starts moaning and signals she approves of what he's doing

beta as fuck mate

Just think of this faggot typing this post up as you have sex

Nah, you're the normal one. I have death grip and I've never been able to cum through any medium other than my own hand, girls like that I can literally keep going until they're too sore though but for me it's a bit of a curse. Anyways, I have no experience with it but apparently kegels can do wonders if you want to last longer.

sometimes i consider doing this but i get worried that eventually i will be attracted to those images

Just wait 5 minutes and then fuck her again you absolute retard. It's not like you only have one chance. You can literally fuck her 3 times in a row, or 10 times if you haven't fapped for a couple days.

gotta learn to relax, not get too excited and specifically relax your dick/ejaculation muscles

This will take time and practice. Meanwhile you should take 75-90mg of DXM 1hour before sex. DXM is easy to find in cough syrups or OTC in some countries. If you take more than 90mg you might start "tripping" though. Be careful. DXM also has SSRI and anti-depressant properties, but if you go over 125mgs you start to trip.

You can also try Tramadol, 50mgs, 1hour before sex. When I was a premature ejaculator I would only last 2-5minutes naturally, Tramadol would let me go 12-20minutes. If I mixed Tramadol + DXM I could go as long as I wanted and sometimes I would have to strain to ejaculate.

God damn Katy Perry used to be so fine

soooo stop making her moan then genius... You know, talk about your ex while fucking her, fart, hold a knife to her throat, gag her. What’s so fucking hard about doing that?

All this advice is pussy advice. Buy a fleshlight - look at some reviews and buy a good one.

Just don't overdo it or you'll realise pussy aint shit.

wear two condoms

>What’s so fucking hard about doing that?

me while im doing it

stop thinking about sex and instead think about linear graphs and the trigonometrical identity, basically keep your brain busy with something else and then when you think it's good enough start enjoying it yourself

Earplugs
Or noise cancelling headphones