Would you date a girl who was more Veeky Forums than you? Would you be insecure?

Would you date a girl who was more Veeky Forums than you? Would you be insecure?

Attached: 347293472942.jpg (1080x1146, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Chintya Candranaya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is she supposed to be Veeky Forums?

Given how fat I've always been, that's always been the case with my previous girlfriends, so no, doesn't bother me.

women shouldn't lift it's not feminine

girls who lift or do sports are always huge sluts because they grow up as "one of the guys" and get tossed around.

No one is more fit than me

Hell yes I would, because any woman who is more fit than me would be within the top fucking percentage of all women.
Shit If I could find a woman like that I'd marry her, I want my kids to be better than me so why would I turn down some top tier genetics.

F R I D G E
R
I
D
G
E

Still would bang though.

My man, at this point I would date litrrally anything that is biologically female

literally every girl i've dated has been more fit than me. I get them because I'm rich and not autistic. but I know I need to work on things which is why I'm on this board.

yeah I agree - women who lift I find less attractive than women who don't. idk how to express it more eloquently than I think women should be soft and elegant like cake frosting or clouds. peeing yourself at age 25 from trying to achieve baboon ass is not something I really value.

Nah I'm a bit chubby with decent muscle mass on me. All the girls I've dated have basically been in great shape. It's the norm for me. I'm like a 7 and they've all been 8's or 9's too kek.

get out

>even Asians are falling for the tumblrish hair
Goddamn there's no hope

I'm not close to big and any woman more Veeky Forums than me is basically a man.

I can smell your oozing insecurities all the way from the screen bb

Huh?

More Veeky Forums as in actually stronger? That'd be kind of freakish. I'm not that strong really, but a girl that can dead lift 4pl8 for reps is WELL above average and has man hands/arms.

But Veeky Forums by female standards? Hell yes.

Attached: gymthits.jpg (1080x1069, 590K)

This is the ideal.

Attached: 1505163913431.jpg (600x600, 59K)

This is my fetish, I am attracted to power

gymthot

I do right now, i'm chubby losing weight she is cardio bunny hot thick waist af

insecure virgins

>insecure
you sound like a girl. are you going to tell us to man up next?

when i see a fridge woen i wanna nut on their stomachs

i just want a stupid stacey who i can force my ideas into

impossible unless she is on serious amounts of gear.

How fucking dyel are you all?

It's okay to just admit you're gay, user

literally not possible

Attached: 1507184407079.jpg (600x600, 21K)

thats a big girl

for whom?

no, that's my fetish

Attached: 1520162628604.webm (576x720, 941K)

The thought of her knees snapping may distract your dick, I would recommend replacing it with the fact women often orgasm during exercise, specifically core exercises, a phenomenon referred to as "coregasm".

Attached: 1520734656950.webm (640x640, 2.93M)

I love you Cheekie, in an inspirational way I mean.
You and Sparrow taught me asian girls can make it too

>locking your knees like that

Attached: 1474068480471.gif (480x270, 2.78M)

Yes i would cummy in mummy if she could diddly more than moi

Attached: 1520678634122.webm (482x860, 833K)

Cumlets

No, THIS is the ideal.

Attached: 1516293276662.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

There's a girl in my program that's fit and into Olympic lifting stuff. She's exactly what would look for in a wife but I think I'm too nerdy and akward for her to even look my way.

patrician

My gf has a 165 bench, 275 squat, and 315 deadlift. Her ass and thighs are amazing. Her arms and shoulders are pretty big for a girl though, just from doing gymnastics for 15 years growing up. We lift and eat high protein meals together, it's pretty good.

Would you date a girl that can do 1 finger push ups and can legitimately beat you in a 1v1 fight?
girlswithmuscle.com/pictures/Chintya Candranaya

I believe in you buddah

Attached: 1520303888345.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Fucking Christ man

Do not post this picture thanks

Attached: 1518569428293.gif (275x275, 713K)

i fucking hope this is real.

It happened on an AGDQ

It would be really tough to find a gal more fit than I already am right now. Honestly, it wouldn't be a good look so I wouldn't do it.

On the benefit, she'd probably motivate me more and more to get Veeky Forums, so yeah.

But on the downside, depending on how Veeky Forums she is, I might not find her physically attractive.

Asians have dyed hair etc since before Tumblr was a thing dog. Kpop and jpop homie

Either those plates are huge or she is tiny

But all she does is fake weights

t. 120-pound dyel pizzaface

Not the guy(s), but I wouldn't find a Veeky Forumsgirl attractive or even wife material. Not because they would be in better shape than me, but because in order for the average woman to get to that level they'd need to be pretty fucked in the head.

Of course.
No that fat cow in pic related, but a superfit chick

5lbs of muscle isnt as much as you think it is

There's a pretty decently built girl at the gym with a scowl resting face, she's pretty hot 2bh.
No fucken way she's fitter than me though.

Attached: 1380847479154.jpg (212x256, 23K)

you gonna talk to her?

Attached: diarrhea.png (902x625, 754K)

>wanting to date women who look and act like women is insecure
Stronk feminist pls go

I wish I believed too nigga

her scowl borders on being lesbian 2bh.
i talked to the more friendly looking one though.
someday soon i'll talk to her though

Attached: 1368434200015.jpg (544x360, 49K)

No I'd be motivated

i got a scowler at my gym i'm crushing on, i just need an excuse to open to her

distracting!

legendary

>asking if people on /fit. would be insecure

you realize Veeky Forums is the single most insecure collection of individuals on the entire internet right?

hey shut up

lol he wasn't actually sniffing was he? he's clearly reaching for something he "dropped" right?
every time i see this i question if he is really that alphalpha or not

>gooks

Attached: 1519503710604.gif (500x377, 2.88M)

he got BRAPMOGGED