Why does Tinder have to be made by ///jews///. I go to a University with 20,000 girls...

Why does Tinder have to be made by ///jews///. I go to a University with 20,000 girls, and yet Tinder continually says there are no more people around me, even after I haven't used the app in three days

Attached: tinder.jpg (186x186, 2K)

it means you're undesirable and the algorithm has quarantined you from other tinder users

If this school is in a small town then that's not too surprising. I think when college girls use Tinder it's usually in more urban areas where they might come across cool older men or students from other nearby schools.

Have you considered that they're not on Tinder? Also, upperclassmen typically set it so that everyone under 21 is excluded for obvious reasons

Congratulations, you’ve started blaming Jews for your social failures

I swear i get nothing but absolute dimes on mine pretty sure it means im a handsome devil

Because it's fucking degenerate. Go out and talk to women.

Older man here. I never get swiped. Ever. Anytime I do, it's a bot.

except for the fact that it says i have 40+ likes I just need to buy tinder gold

college town in a big city and I am a college student. Over the two years Ive been here Ive gotten about 700 matches but recently it says theres no one new around me but when i delete the app and redownload it, it shows new people but as soon as i swipe all the new people go away, the algorithm is fucked

im 22 and im estimating at least 10,000 are on tinder

im blaming jews because its basically doing all it can to get me to sign up for tinder gold

ur ugly kys faggot

girls at my school love this shit

>using tinder

Attached: 324c.png (209x236, 9K)

oy vey 40 girls waiting just for you my friend just buy my tinder gold and they'll all be yours!

exactly, the jews are fishing for me

>im 22 and im estimating at least 10,000 are on tinder

the only people using tinder are top tier whores, or ugly virgins like /fit the rest may be people who downloaded it once and forgot to delete their accounts

tinder is for creeps, you will never know of normal people using tinder

>being this much of a new (((fag)))

you must be a permanent virgin because basically every sorority girl on campus has one

virgin: the post

Then buy tinder gold retard. Stop being a cheap fuck, it also gives you a sense of reality when it comes to what kind of girls like you. Half of those 40 are probaly going to be bots, 15 will be fat and 5 might be have potential.

Attached: 8B81188B-156E-4D92-9477-C3A5BD7420B3.jpg (629x458, 48K)

they shove ads in my face constantly, they can afford to have me not buy gold. they should stop being jews

Boys, did I make it? She’s hot too

Attached: E40C37DA-6712-4C63-A2AE-F8C77A2A4CB0.png (640x1136, 173K)

You’re missing my point. Of course they can afford it. Of course they’re being jews. But they also control the market and favor idiots who throw money at them. It’s cheaper to pay them and fuck a couple whales than it is to pay for a hooker. Fucking girls raises test naturally, the jews know it and have been capatalizing on it for thousands of years with brothels and now dating apps.

“Wrong”

Make the move faggot

>telling girls you dont jack off for test
>talking about wet dreams
Man you know just what ladies like.

100% this

jesus christ, and I'm not getting laid. wtf

holy cringe

Anyone else get matches but never get around to texting them?

Attached: 1515156799852.jpg (500x486, 59K)

(YOU)

Attached: 23ec.png (511x627, 131K)

I ain’t neva scared. She is 34 I’m 26 and she’s married but the hubby doesn’t bang her good and only fucks once a week so ima give her the ole erect penis if ya know what I mean guys haha

>using tinder
lol

>mfw

Attached: saveme.jpg (222x227, 7K)

>Talking about your meme nofap regime with people
Imagine being this autistic

Hey man don’t be a dick if I pull this off I will unironically be cucking a dude. AND I’m white. You guys should be offering to send me bitcoins or a nickleback album signed by guy fee arr ee

>I go to a University with 20,000 girls

Then go talk to one you autistic bastard
How do you think people got laid before Tinder?

Attached: 1506782593920.jpg (328x319, 72K)

Through friends and family friends

kek

No joke, it penalizes you for using it. If you use your swipes every 12 hours or whatever, you'll get less matches because the algorithm knows you're spraying and praying.

Don't use the app often, be selective, etc. Also, stop being ugly.

Attached: 1520678634122.webm (482x860, 833K)

>FUCKING JEWS
>Why don't girls get matched with me!
>Wah i don't understand how this could be.

Gee i wonder...

Like 3 years ago when it first got big, everyone had one. Hell, it seemed like anyone not in a relationship had one. Now it's pretty barren if you're not in a big city. And this guy is right, it's only weirdos and sluts these days, unless you live in like NYC or LA or something

>not saying "Or, y'know you could help me out."

or something similar.

Never going to make it.

Attached: 1520654518279.jpg (540x587, 63K)

I did a test once. I never used Tinder before, so I was curious what it was about. I tried it for a month, i float all over the place so I had a lot of different areas to try, but not once did I end up even getting a reply. Then I changed my profile pic to include myself and my horse for a month. I got like 5 hits in a week, and ended up with 15 by the end of the month. All of them asked about the horse. Then I did a 3rd month with just the horse. Ended up with 25 hits.

Moral of the story, get a horse.

Women are so fucking retarded