Water Sources for fasting

So im going to do the Snake Diet and try 2L of Snake Juice a day. 4700mg of KCl and 4000mg of NaCl.

My closest option for spring water is 25 miles and its in Neptune, NJ...

I have access to lake water in Double Trouble State park.... Should I just drink Poland Spring? I cant find Evion in the super stores...

The whole bottled water issue is lack of B vitamins from healthy microbes right?

Attached: 1516702476593.png (960x952, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zVMj0kmNh2o?t=1181
youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg
resources.schoolscience.co.uk/SGM/sgmfoods14.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know i would have to treat the lake water btw....

What 3rd world country do you live in that you don't have access to clean drinking water?

NJ. Any water filers actually worth it out there?

And whats the deal with Borax?
youtu.be/zVMj0kmNh2o?t=1181

T-the land of the free doesn't have potable tap water? Why not threaten the water with a gun?

Dude.... Our leaders poison everyone on purpose

You don't to worry about electrolytes if you are fasting less than three days at a time or running half marathons for some reason.

The only thing you'll get is a nice colon cleanse

Literally the shittest country on earth.

Stop injecting your shitty Euro politics into this board. The tap water is potable its just nasty. You guys are the ones downing bottles of mineral water because you ain't got shit to drink.

im 5'10.5" and 275.

Im gonna most likely eat less than once a week.

youtu.be/2vz_U8kxDlg

I want the sodium and minerals because my fathers side has heart problems. Or at least died from heart attacks from unhealthy lifestyles

How dare you even look at me. Avert your dehydrated eyes peasant. I can drink my pleasant tap water. You can drink your gatorade

you are a GAY and are not helping.

Attached: 1520452465794.jpg (643x594, 60K)

I love salty eurocuck tears

Attached: typical yurotrash.jpg (634x1024, 84K)

Imagine being so mad your girlfriend left you for mohammad that you argue with people about water on the internet

can anyone tell me if Poland Spring is sufficient?

What part of Monmouth county do you live in fellow central jerseyer

Ocean County. exit 80

Google the borax consipiracy

Are you talking about bottled spring water for your b vitamins? And you think water microbes from said source will give b vitamins? Where the fuck did you come up with that information????

The flouride filters kill all microbes including the ones with b vitamins that are healthy.
resources.schoolscience.co.uk/SGM/sgmfoods14.html

user, im sorry to break it to you, but if you are buying bottled spring water, there are no microbes. They do a number of sterilizing and filtration to make it FDA safe. UV, chlorine, ozonated, reverse osmosis...etc etc. All of this kills the microbes

Cool. I'm about 20 mins north of Neptune but I have a couple friends who work out at the Jersey strong in ocean