How in the world do you Veeky Forums handsome guys not get laid regularly? I'm a fat fucking fuck...

How in the world do you Veeky Forums handsome guys not get laid regularly? I'm a fat fucking fuck, and even I have had several girlfriends.

>16yo
>top fat sperg
>at high school party
>make a bet with sperg friend as to who can kiss a girl first that night
>walk around to every girl at the party and ask
>get "ew no" from almost all
>big titty goth girl says okay
>end up dating her for 9 months and bang so much my dick was raw most days

>19yo
>go to primary school reunion thing
>wear a fucking fedora and a weird shirt
>alternative artsy girl thinks I'm interesting
>walk her home
>end up dating for half a year and bust so many nuts inside her

>22yo
>work at a hotel
>make friends with the owner of the hotel restaurant
>he implies to a waitress that I like her when I didn't even consider her
>end up dating her for half a year also and take her virginity

All while being a fat fuck. Now I'm 24, and only recently did I begin to cut and lose weight. So what the fuck is your excuse?

Attached: 1519707896456.jpg (584x573, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7rpsqa/how_fcked_up_is_it_when_sadistic_foreign_freaks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm retarded, socailly

Attached: incel.png (902x767, 630K)

none of the girls you have been were attractive

So am I. Or, so was I. I just had no perception of how others perceived me, so I barged in to any situation with autistic confidence.

They were not fat, and not deformed. At least 5/10 in either case. If you solely want to bang 10/10 girls, then I can see your problem.

im 20 average looking i guess
reasons why im a kissless virgin:

extremely picky with women
i dont even try
i only try if i fell in love
i dont fell in love since im 18 or so
i have phimosis so if i had sex it will be painfull
actually and unironically love fapping
i feel like having a girlfriend would be a gains goblin
i dont have a job, i atend college but i have no money, and the few money i get i expend it on making my homemade gym
i have no female friends, only male friends from uni and i barely see them

also im very religious and considered becoming a priests many times, but the fact i cant quit masturbating and im kinda perv makes me think its a bad idea

im happy with my life anyways, men stress too much about women nowadays, they are nothing but piece of meats who only serve for sex

oh, and god hates women and everything related to them, read the bible COMPLETE and you will know what im talking about

>sexual promiscuity
I don't envy you at all.

Attached: annen-min.jpg (750x493, 10K)

>If you solely want to bang 10/10 girls

fucking that lol, every guy i see, even the handsome ones get laid with uglo girls by my point of view, so you can see how fucking picky i am, thats the main problem of /fit, we are picky , is that bad ? NO

id rather get laid with 2 hot chicks during a lifetime instead fucking 100 ugly women just to get laid

>extremely picky with women
AKA low test. You need to increase your testosterone so you want to bang more women.
>i dont even try
Because you're low test.
>i only try if i fell in love
See above.
>i dont fell in love since im 18 or so
Again, see above.
>i have phimosis so if i had sex it will be painfull
Go to a fucking doctor and get that shit fixed.
>actually and unironically love fapping
Sex is 10-100 times better, depending on the girl. No joke.
>i feel like having a girlfriend would be a gains goblin
Excuses, excuses. If you let your gf dictate your life, then you need to reevaluate how you are as a man.
>i dont have a job, i atend college but i have no money, and the few money i get i expend it on making my homemade gym
Not an excuse, plenty of women don't care about you being rich or poor.
>i have no female friends, only male friends from uni and i barely see them
That's literally irrelevant.

L O W T E S T

thats a problem tho, if you dont fuck enough practice girls, by the time planets align and that 10/10 spreads for you , you will dissapoint.

i managed to do a pull up with +100 kg on my waist weighting 75 so if im low test, i cant even imagine how fucking strong i would become if i was high test

my friends think that if you start banging ugly chicks you will end up fucking hot bitches

i tell them they are retards but who is wrong, me or them ?

You might also be depressed as all hell, since that lowers your sex drive to abysmal levels.

In either case, go to your fucking doctor and tell him you have no libido.

>big titty goth
>alternative artsy girl
>virgin

None of these were real women. They were desperate. You shouldn't brag about them.

You are.

>telling other people they are low test on a filipino gibbon breeding forum

lmao you know where you are ?

Attached: 23f.png (305x313, 35K)

>raising the bar so he doesn't feel pathetic

Attached: to flodheste griner.jpg (610x349, 30K)

i have high libido but i calm my urges by masturbating, im happy with my life at the moment, always were, never complained about anything

Listen, if you're on here you probably have or soon will have a decent body, thats enough to get hot bitches willing to give you the puss, the problem is you will most often miss cues or worse of, misinterpret things as cues and sperg out., it's how banging a few uglies/fatties helps you identify those stupid non verbal messages and be more aware of when it's ok (even expected) to be lewd and how much

ONly warning is You gotta handle yourself discreetly and not become burnt within your social circles, unless ofc your/your family moves around cities and towns alot.

Then stay a virgin if it doesn't bother you, to be honest. There's nothing wrong with being one, I'm just saying that you guys, who look infinitely better than me, should have zero issues finding a wholesome girl to bang.

yeah, it doesnt bother me, and irl nobody not even my closest friends asked me if im a virgin or not, they just asume i get laid as much as they do, but if i was asked if im a virgin it wouldnt mind me to say im virgin

Caucasoid Turkish man plows through 500 Taiwanese women in 4 years.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7rpsqa/how_fcked_up_is_it_when_sadistic_foreign_freaks/

Attached: 1517911922633.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Then keep on truckin', but don't be sad when you wake up one day at 30 and missed out on the prime pussy.

I like this one better.

Attached: Why I lift.webm (980x550, 1.88M)

i hope to be ordered to god by that age, at the moment i have too much shit to fix and many shit to do

Getting laid is about circumstances more than anything else

It doesnt matter if you're a 10/10, if you spend all day in your room you wont get laid.

>Veeky Forums is one person

Go back to Veeky Forums fat boy

>never really cared
a really cute girl in my dorm straight up offered to have sex with me when I was 18 and I said no
>picky
my friends tell me this, but it's probably heavily related to not caring
>horrid self-esteem
it's better now, but the thought that a girl would like me was inconceivable for a long time
>autism
I have no idea of the extent of the effect, but several times I've either missed a girl's cues or just been super analytic about them. Like a girl once gave me bedroom eyes before going into her dorm room, and I just thought to myself "huh. she probably wants me to go in there and have sex or something. that's weird. guess I'll leave".

it's honestly more spectacular to me to realize that just about everyone I run into has had sex before.

But I thought black hair (on white guys) was the most alpha hair color...

i have a hostile personality because i'm a disturbed human being.

That's unironically something shitskins parrot in order to feel that they at least have something to make up for the nasty skin.