how to achieve bieber mode?

Attached: file.png (399x569, 450K)

slay fresh pussy every night since 12 years old

>toppest of tiers genetics
>rich as duck
>slays pussy since age 12, internationally famous since 12
>doesn't lift

Why?

have so many people tell you that you look ripped, that you become deluded enough to actually go out on a stage on television like this.
lel

>
hes never had to work for anything.
the idea of not just getting it after putting in minimal effort is absurd to him
he was born a better than average singer, and got lucky enough to be made famous by, i think usher, and the fame just domino'd until he is where he is now.
hes never worked for a thing in his life so hes probably not gonna start now.

granted, a lot of this can be said about many many many of todays "musicians" but i just dislike beiber because of his insanely punchable face

push ups, pull ups, situps till failure

Wow he's got real shitty abs

Do curls once

Never go to the gym x F
Occasionally boast that you box with Mayweather

>genetics

Why are you so salty about him, Veeky Forums? It's because you realized? If you happen to be ugly or below average and don't lift purely for health or efficiency reasons you are an absolute retard. You'll never be as handsome or desirable than Justin Bieber. At least you're healthy and have a positive lifestyle, better than nothing at least. But please stop being jelly or feeling superiour to people who don't lift by your standards because THEY DON'T NEED TO

Attached: 1516060630.jpg (1596x5000, 774K)

this, also 99% of these guys have soy faces

You don’t think touring day after day would be physically and emotionally exhausting? He actually stopped a tour short because it was causing too much stress. In other words shut the fuck up.

It’s just low body fat with a little muscle.

Low-calorie diet in combination with body weight exercises will do this for you. So makes a pretty good point.

Is your dang-a-lang bigger that Beebs Veeky Forums ?

Attached: justin-bieber-nude-hawaii-01.jpg (680x1024, 99K)

Yeah. Also MODS

That water better be unfeasibly cold

Get passed around by jewish pedos + mkultra + calisthenics

The level of cope in this post is staggering. Being jealous of another man and trying to trivialize his accomplishments is the ultimate soy mentality.

No, he's supposedly got a huge cock.

Can't tell shit since that isn't erected.

"waaaah, I work as hard as some other people but I get millions for my time instead of a pittance"

>toppest of tiers genetics
>manlet
thanks for the giggle mate

>there are people out there working ~14 hours a day of manual labor to make just enough to feed their families
>"wahhh dont you know singing every day on stage for millions of dollars can get, like, really hard and emotional!!"
in other words, shut the fuck up

Work smarter not harder, a concept a cuck like you could never understand. His salary is proportional to the amount of value he adds. Maybe you could become something if you put effort into it instead of crying like a little soybitch.

Fuck off cunt. If youre getting paid millions for singing dont complain like a little bitch

>5'7.5"

Fugg you didn't lie

>His salary is proportional to the amount of value he adds

Attached: 1397992424_509775329.jpg (600x448, 60K)

Lol this

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (499x488, 129K)

dont eat

grows up with single mum low income becomes more wealthy and powerful then 99% adult males in their life in his teens, works his ass doesnt have a normal childhood tours a shit ton and you faggits say he cant be stressout you guys are fucking autistic you think money makes up for the lack of guidance for this young man you actually fucking suck a fat cock

You sound like a salty bitch who is poor and thinks hes gonna be a selfmade man ill proof it some day b-believe it

GOSAD. Gallon of semen a day.

yeah achieving incredible success and admiration in return for a little hard work and late hours in the studio/touring is soooo much more stressful than the average persons life

give me a fucking break faggot

Never lift

" little work" lol sounds like to me your projecting your problems on someone user he has more talent than you implying the average person being a brain dead faggit working at walmart watching tv and drinking a six pack of beer after is hard work you arent seeing whats going on behind the seens cunt quit acting like a fucking sociopath

t. grew up upper middle class and has never been exposed to working class communities
not every poor person works at fucking walmart, and I can guarantee you the average kid of a working class family has had a more stressful childhood than justin beiber, provided he didnt get raped by his producers or something awful like that

>there are people that still unironically defend child celebrities and think they worked for what they've got

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

and btw I never said the kid wasnt talented, talent makes life easier

Considering i would go without breakfast and lunch in a lot cases and have shit like tattor tots and fishsticks for dinner or mcdonalds and mother who told me i was gonna be a wife beater and a dad who would never emotional back me up as a kid i can say it would be nice a like a fairy tale to live a life like beiber but i cant imagine thousands of fucking cunts saying they want to kill you and do etc etc to you on top of feeling like he has to be the man his father was and provide for his family not actually having real friends sounds fucking stressful he had to practice singing too you dont just "naturally" be good with no work if you think music is easy your a dumb cunt

Be a fairy tale in the sense of the money but there is more behind the scenes

>if you think music is easy your a dumb cunt
You dont have to tell me that, I come from a family of Russian musicians. Ever heard of the Russian method where they lock you in a room with a piano for hours at a time and force you to practice?

Everyone has different problems and troubles in life, but I dont think they can all be equated. Id take random jealous fags online telling me to kms (while attractive girls throw themselves at me btw) over seeing my family go hungry any day.

About the same as pic. 4" flaccid or so.

bretty nice cock

>this is what dicklets actually believe
Kek. If you're not 6" flaccid, 8"x7" hard, you better forget about EVER pleasing a woman user.

>woman's pleasure
>mattering

>he doesn't know the feeling of her talking to her girlfriends about your horsecock
WEW! Fells bretty gud to be oacking 9"x8.5" desu.

Attached: 1509875398235.gif (322x322, 642K)

top tier larp m8o

COPE harder dicklet! I, like MOST of Veeky Forums, am packing a 0.00000000001% cock! ALL the Thundercocks are spending their time on Veeky Forums!

Disgusting, mentally and emotionally unhealthy, wouldn't wish this on anyone, easy to see how he became such a sack of shit

Unfortunately, life isn't fair. I understand what the first guy is trying to say about how bieber's life must be easy since he "hasn't ever had to work for anything" but I think that's not getting the full picture. I believe that bieber had to put considerable effort into being a performer to get to the level of fame where he is today. However, obviously raking in millions a year allows a much more comfortable lifestyle, so it's easy for someone who doesn't have that to just belittle someone else's accomplishments when they're able to live so lavishly.
The guy who works 14 hrs a day manual labor just to sometimes make ends meet, just to not be able to afford rent from that job alone, just to not be able to pay for things like new clothes for his children, medical expenses, there's a reason why he is in that position. Perhaps he grew up impoverished and he had to forego his education to help his family work to make enough money to survive, leading to him not being able to increase his earning potential by getting an education. Perhaps he had a troubled past where he got into multiple instances of legal trouble, maybe in and out of jail, so maybe a job as a contractor is all he could get. Maybe he was a junkie trying to turn his life around and this is all he could get. Maybe he decided to just work that job straight out of high school. Point is, it doesn't really matter what his circumstances were that led him to be in that position, because there will ALWAYS be people that have less than others. Everybody can't be millionaires like bieber. It sucks, but it's the truth. Maybe if the guy working the manual labor job made some different decisions in his life he could've avoided having such a stressful life. Or maybe he couldn't have avoided this reality.
I feel like you just can't worry about how good someone else's life is compared to yours because it's pointless since it's their life and not yours

Well if you have some empathy thats all i can ask for i just think its fucking mindless to shit talk someone and say he has it easy and his life had no work to it so his life isnt stressful at all thats assine with that many eyes on you it cant be that easy im not saying you in particular but a lot of people here like to fucking play tough guy and act like oh shit my life suck and i dont seem to have any problems with stress so he must be a pussy all in one swift thought with no further thinking

Imagine. Some guy sat there and typed this entire thing about bieber. Literally came up with examples and shit lmao some of you faggots take this shit too seriously

>t. virgin

>circumcised

Attached: 1463708773882.jpg (798x770, 180K)

What body fat percentage he has? 10%?
I want to get a body like this

>implying you can be desirable without a fit body
You sound like a woman.

you sound gay

bro it's 6 am and I'm phone posting I'll say what I wanna say

t. guy who finds bieber desirable

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1877x953, 466K)

So, who's the bigger racist?

Attached: 1520762491031.jpg (429x349, 46K)

"fit" body comes naturally to people with good genetics and a little sport activities. But most of desirable people don't need to do much or become buff if they have good facial features. Why can't you just admit that fact already
Do not lift for aesthetics, but for a healthy life.

They didn't work for it because even if he didn't became a celebrity he would have had an easy life on a silver plate due to his advantageous genetics and facial features. Life is unfair

yes easily

become infected with the gay

He dances in his shows and is pretty fit

Fuck off retard, lifting isn't even healthy. Cutting/bulking losing or gaining weight fast isn't healthy. overtraining muscles while neglecting others isn't healthy. fucking up your knees/joints isn't healthy. doing stereoids isn't healthy. being an overweight "powerlifter" isnt healthy. having 8% bodyfat isn't healthy. not doing cardio isn't healthy.
It's called BODYBUILDING retard. its not about health. its about aesthetics. you have to be a complete fucking moron to choose picking weights up and down for an hour if you want a healthy lifestyle. picking up any sport would be 10 times more healthy.
im tired of pretentious faggots like you. bodybuilding is about gaining muscles to look good as fast as you can while standing in a room doing boring repetitive movesets.

This is what women want

lol he legit looks weak as shit

Keep believing in your delusions man. You're no better than the gymcels. Bodybuilding is only attractive if you have the potential to pull it off so that it improves your features hidden by a shitty lifestyle or for homosexual faggots. You'll forever be ugly

The body of someone who did push ups and some curls every few days of the week

Yeah dude, you totally doesn't sound like a depressed faggot that project his insecurities.
Everyone looks better at ottermode and no amount of autistic screeching will change that

uhh because most people who lift are insecure persons who try to cope with reality? he doesn't need that..

t. delusional wageslave who thinks some bullshit like crypto or MLM is certain to rocket him out of his meager 30k/yr existence

Beebs story. Bieber stayed at a hotel I worked at in NYC. $14k for the night (top hotel), made a giant blunt in the street, had my buddy buy him condemns, left two 7.5/10 hookers in the room ad some blow. Acted like a bitch faggot the whole time.

You're a fucking retard if you think anyone starts lifting and analy counting macros to make it their lifestyle.
People do it because they want to look good, and in the process of doing it, it becomes their lifestyle.
Everyone who starts lifting weights has set a goal on looking better and being more aesthetic

Look at Sure it can helps but if you are 5/10 you'd only be 6/10. It doesn't help much for the amount of effort required. You're partially right
I never said that people didn't want to be more aesthetic. The fact is it won't work on some people and even enhance their uglyness. So there's actually no reason to lift

fucking this, most Veeky Forums is like this.

What are condemns? Do you buy these from Church?

There is no reason for you to exist but here you are. just fuck off lad, no one likes you here. or anywhere else really

seeing your body going through a change is pretty good, especially if you start off as slightly fat like me. just like everything else in life, its more about the journey than the end goal. achieving this is the point of life, whether its getting good grades, beating a video game or reaching a lift.
but im gonna be completely honest with you, i dont really care about what you think. im not trying to be edgy or overly dramatic, but if you killed yourself right now, at this moment, i wouldnt care. my life wouldnt change a bit. in fact, the board quality would improve, so for me it would be a good thing even.
if dont like lifting or whatever its okay, just fuck off from a board dedicated to lifting. i dont go to /diy/ and talk about what you can buy at ikea.

>i dont really care about what you think. im not trying to be edgy or overly dramatic, but if you killed yourself right now, at this moment, i wouldnt care.

I understand. At least you don't let others dictate what you do with your life.