Looksmaxxing general

do any of you get rosy cheeks after working out?

Attached: redcheeks.jpg (182x276, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/why-women-find-red-faced-men-attractive/news-story/a99d35df9bed163d81b31aed69666125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm white, everything I do makes me turn red.

how do you get rosy cheeks permanently besides makeup

a few chads in uni that i know are tan and have rosy cheeks

news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/why-women-find-red-faced-men-attractive/news-story/a99d35df9bed163d81b31aed69666125

alright this nonsense has gone too far.

Attached: wtf.png (768x1280, 1.2M)

I'm not white, but I blush easy. Does that mean I'm looksmaxxed?

maybe? Do you have good jaw structure, nice eyes, straight and wellgroomed eyebrows, long eyelashes, clear skin, good hair that has nice texture (think francisco lachowsk)?

You really want that ? I’m cursed with the Scottish/British red cheeks. Doesn’t matter if I exercise they’re always red. Shit sucks.

Hey
Leave

Do you have rosacea?

or do you have clear skin and naturally red cheeks?

What do those even mean? Most of those are subjective. Straight eyebrows, mine are thick and curved. I don't shave then because I like them thick. Long eyelashes, how long? Mine are like medium. Clear skin, I guess?

post pic so we can make judgement

Deadlfting makes my face turn red. Ill look up and get startled. Am i going to die?

This board is like the Olympics of faggotry

I have 3/6, am I going to make it

I don't know about posting my face in a Vietnamese hat weaving forum.

clear skin; naturally red cheeks, similar to OP pic

Maybe, invest in some nice clothes that fit your body (tailored fit not skinny fag shit or baggy wigga shit), get nice hair, grow some stubble to make your face angular and keep lifting. youll be at least above average to normies

Some girls love that type of coloring

maybe. They've never let me know they felt that way.

I'm a 2.5/10 psl bois how do I not dwell on it?

Attached: 1520267314364.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

iktfb

Attached: 1492213203457.jpg (1109x677, 108K)

How do I fix my eyes? I just look tired all the time.

i just jerk off before every selfie
looks pretty good

Attached: fugs.jpg (1448x883, 522K)

cute guy I lift with gets rosy cheeks easily, no homo tho

dang that sucks.. i know for a fact some dudes look better with rosy cheeks. Look at young prince williams. Dude looked so much better with rosy cheeks, clear skin, and nice hair. yes he has a horseface and long midface, but you cant deny a good portion of women find him decent looking

Attached: memesimons11.jpg (196x257, 9K)

>tfw I use to have rosy cheeks but got depressed and unhealthy and they went away

Now it only happens when I get happy and stuff. I'm 99% depressed so I'm just pale and stuff

I wish I would get them back, when I was in high school girls loved it

pinch your cheeks everyday or put cheek makeup

I'm gonna try handstands and pinches, I think I got anemic or something

Post face with censored eyes

This guy is so far gone into incel culture he has no idea what the real world is like anymore. Ignore all assholes like this, there are a lot of them.