youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GdpQoOxUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make alex great again

>in the gym squatting
>fat as fatass dude walks into the power rack next to me
>knee sleeves, belt and chalk
>Warms up with one next to me, then starts a working set
>205lbs for 3
>does 2 sets with 5 minutes in between them, then walks away without unloading the barbell

Which one of you was it?

Attached: Hydrolic Manlet Channel.webm (640x640, 2.64M)

Attached: The_Future_Of_Eqipped_powerlifting.jpg (498x390, 42K)

that webm gave me sweaty palms

>WAWTT
RDLs for volume
incline bench press for volume
accessories (3 upper, 1 lower)

>WAWET
chicken, rice, potatoes

>WAWLTT
something electronic or feels heavy, will depend on how drunk i get

>WAWFT
optimistic about my educational/professional future, presently mostly miserable but that will be fixed by glorious alcohol in about 90 minutes

Attached: 1486666972810.png (632x758, 99K)

I'm looking to compete but i'm a fairly new lifter and the goal is to get a PL total of around 1200 within 2 years from my current which is 800.
I haven't been training squats/deadlift much though so i'm curious if there is still likely a lot of potential to boost my numbers there. Currently bench 220, DL 325, Squat 250. Is this feasible natty within a 2 year span?

>WAWTT
Snatch, OHS, Squat, Clean Pull, Heavy Extensions

>WAWET
Oats, Cliff Bar, Milk, Shamrock Shake, Chicken, Potatoes

>WAWLTT
Crica 2006 rap, modern country, a bit of Knuckle Puck and Mom Jeans

>WAWFT
Why the fuck didn't I ask that girl outx100

I'm compiling programs to build what I want

What is everyone running?

twink spotted
i hit 1200 total within 4 months of lifting

>66kg

you should post some pictures of you dressed up like a rosey cheeked little butt slut with a cute, girly little boner AS A PRANK (so it's not gay for anyone involved haha)

>WAWTT
Chest, Shoulders and Triceps day
3x5 OHP @ 75kg
5x10 Bench @ 82.5kg
1x10 Pendlay Row @ 100kg
3x10 DB OTE @ 27.5kg
3x 10 Lateral Raises @ 8kg / Facepulls @ 11pl8 superset

>WAWET
whatever I can get for $12 at Hungry Jacks (Australian Burger King)

>>WAWLTT
Dua Lipa

>>WAWFT
happyish, gonna go get a haircut, lift weights and then go to movies

im squatting every other day. 1x20, adding 2.5kg each time. I work up to a heavy triple (currently 180kg, but will start increasing weight once speed improves) then jump down into my 1x20 set then I do some barbell rows and leg curls. The other day I do my current workout, alternating between bench press and overhead press for 3x5 and 5x10.

Training periodization.

I came up with this training cycles one I plateaued on my bench and overhead presses.

Each cycle is 4 weeks.

You can jump from cycle to cycle with no problems since you're de-loading on week 1 and 2.

Below for example is a training schedule for over head press. These wights/volumes are without the bar so add 45 lb for the bar.

You add 5 lb on overhead press and bench press every month.

You add 10 lb on squat and deadlift.

Try it only when you plateau on progressive overload.

Cycle 1:
Week 1:
Sets/Reps: 9+7+5+3+1+3+5+7+9.
Weight: 50+60+70+80+90+80+70+60+50 lb.
Volume: 3010 lb.

Week 2:
Sets/Reps: 9+7+5+3+5+7+9.
Weight: 60+70+80+90+80+70+60 lb.
Volume: 3130 lb.

Week 3:
Sets/Reps: 9+7+5+7+9.
Weight: 70+80+90+80+70 lb.
Volume: 2830 lb.

Week 4:
Sets/Reps: 5+5+5.
Weight: 90+90+90 lb.
Volume: 1350 lb.

Cycle 2:
Sets/Reps: 9+7+5+3+1+3+5+7+9.
Weight: 55+65+75+85+95+85+75+65+55 lb.
Volume: 3255 lb.

Week 2:
Sets/Reps: 9+7+5+3+5+7+9.
Weight: 65+75+85+95+85+75+65 lb.
Volume: 3355 lb.

Week 3:
Sets/Reps: 9+7+5+7+9.
Weight: 70+80+90+80+70 lb.
Volume: 3015 lb.

Week 4:
Sets/Reps: 5+5+5.
Weight: 95+95+95 lb.
Volume: 1425 lb.

Cycle 3:
+ 5 lb.

Tried it for a 2 months and I'm able now to overhead press 145 lb x 3 x 5.

Enjoy it fit.

youtu.be/P_OGBGNlKvo

Can you look up my deadlift form please?

tl;dr. convoluted bullshit.

You're so funny. :)

no. fuck off and kys you little faggot.

another saturday night alone on /plg/ with sean...

need's some more hip drive desu senpai

Been on Veeky Forums for 10 years, but only getting Veeky Forums in last 6 months. Why are there so many dyels in this board? Do people slack off really quick? In these 6 months, I'm already stronger than 80% of fit.

people who get strong realize how shit this board is and move on
the ones who remain are skinny high schooler pajeets because they dont work out

Is there other boards or fourms?
>Inb4 reddit

>I'm already stronger than 80% of fit.
stats?

reddit

>I'm already stronger than 80% of fit.

post your 1 rep maximums for:

bench press
squat
deadlift

pony up or fuck off. at the very least, i guarantee you aren't stronger than me you fucking faggot.

Wow I had no idea panzer could squat so much :O

Kind of an akward topic, but have any of you guys struggled with eating disorder (mostly binge and bulimia)? Any tips how to deal with that shit, its really ruining my progress as I end up binging on the weekend, and restricting myself due to that on the weekdays, and not getting any stronger because of that.

Binging kind of goes hand in hand with PL

OHP: 75kg (165lb) for 3x5 / e1RM 90kg (200lb)
Bench: 105kg (230lb) for 3x5 / e1RM 120kg (265lb)
Squat: 180kg (400lb) for 3x5 / last 1RM attempt was 200kg (440lb) / e1RM 220kg (485lb)
Deadlift: 230kg (507lb)

lmao you're probably stronger than 80% of nu-plg as well. are you the deadlift every day user?

nice samefag, none of this negates the fact you've a low life incel after posting on Veeky Forums for a decade AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHABAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, just got back from gym where i hit 75kg ohp for 3x5. Haven't deadlifted in like a month lol except once when i tested my 1rm of 230. Been doing rdls, barbell bent over rows, leg curls and Pendlay rows for assistance.

DB Overhead triceps extension is the best assistance exercise for ohp imo.

I'm 22 nigga.

>not being a skiddie in 2008
>being a newfag

>>>/reddit/

You’re either really fucking fat or been an athlete in a strength based sport for like 5yeara. Or just straight up larping hard af

hes a fat weeb with good genes

he hasnt posted a vid of anything so it could be a larp

You okay friend?
Well done user, impressed with your progress tbqh.

knowing how people on Veeky Forums are, there's an almost sure chance the guy is a massive e-statter

no i believe him

i myself had similiar progress at lower bodyweight, so i guess he could be larping but hes probally not. He does keep mentioning how hes been training for x amount of time

Probably but then again the guy did say he was almost 110kg so it's not unreasonable stats for 6 months especially if you add some shit form to it from a beginner.

And you think you wouldn’t lie about the time to make himself look better? Either his 3rep maxes are his one reps or he’s probably been training for about a year or more but wanna feel cool

Wouldnt suprise me tb h

whats that roiders IG who posts here again

he squats above 300kg, it was sam- something

meade

>above 300

370 is a fair bit above 300

I'm 110kg with good genes (big bones, thick wrists and ankles). Started training 20th August, 2017. I've trained nearly every single day since and have been eating about 16000 kilojoules a day. My routine is high volume, high intensity alternating between lifts.

I've got no reason to e-stat.

dam really i thought he did 330

have you trained with him

If i were training for longer than I say i have been, I'd have tapped out linear gains.

not yet, next time im up near him for work i will

Ok, then post your lifts. Especially that OHP.

lmao frustrated mike is hilarious

have you noticed the only people who shit on SS are people who are too weak minded to push sets

Been lifting 3 months and I can bench 130kg, squat 210kg and deadlift 250kg

Is this good?

>>WAWTT
TM recovery
>>WAWET
chicken and veggies and ice cream
>>WAWLTT
voivod
>>WAWFT
meh
>BQ: Is powerlifting a manlet's sport
>sport
hahahahahahaahahahhahhaaa

TM, but alternating squat/bench 5rm each week
the one i'm not trying for a new 5rm is 5x1 @ 90-95%

no
go lift

>16000 kilojoules
lol

80kg and 105kg 3x5 squat
no fucking way I can keep this up to 120kg

I was squatting 120 at like 60kgs, just try harder.

Yea, if you're a 50kg woman.

Four day meme routine with a lot of non-comp lifts and bodybuilding. Today for instance is rack pulls, landmine press, hypers, and bahceps. Yesterday 3x10,1x20 squats and bench triples till I didn't want to do any more.

+450 wilks

My legs are bruised from heavy squats.

how? what happen

>>WAWTT (tomorrow, Sunday is for jesus)

Deadlift (beltless)
5@380
3@430
1+AMRAP @485
3x5@380

Front Squat
3x5 @ 215, 245, 280

Hanging Leg Raises, 5x10-15

Thanks jim

Just feels like I’m folding over

you need to stay tight. How you do the eccentric impacts the concentric

Attached: 73FD4DB5-AF1D-4121-A4AB-2AACA8FEE48F.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

>Just feels like I’m folding over
Get bigger. Learn to front squat for gypertrophy, or hit the leg press and hyper machine

starting to notice a little knee pain, should I lift today and maybe make it worse or not or just take a few days off?

I like to let out a big Ol brappp at the bottom of the squat to bounce me back up. Is this a legal move in powerlifting?

Yeah, but when i binge, it is mostly crap food like sweets and stuff like that, and I feel like i cannot build muscle mass on that, and just end up getting fat.

that's just squats you have to fight it.

BRRRRRRPFFFFFT SQUIIIISH PLOP PLOP

just splurted out some stinky fucking Norman khan

In a hurry so I'm trying to rush this disposal session

Pssshhhh BRPFFT rplppslpalop splosh splosh splosh splosh

HAHAHAH holy heck it's sorta just dirreahed out there like it was semi solid Norman khannarea but holy heck it was close to a liquid khan hence why the sound was so weird just a stream of splotching

>a little knee pain,
I would. Most the time it goes away. U less you're fucking up so bad that your knee explodes. Depends if you're a GDE or not.

I hope everybody is having a good weekend so far :)

>Training
Comp Squat x1 @8(target 500), x5 @9, load drop, 3 down sets
Comp bench x1 @8(target 315), x5 @9 load drop 3 down sets
Standing military press 4x8 @8
15 minutes 1-2 single joint accessories

>Eating
Making french toast for breakfast and braised short ribs for dinner

>Listening to
Been enjoying this one too get hype for squats lately
youtu.be/-jFgNreZPf0

>Feeling
Nice and well recovered after the mini deload I had. 4 weeks out, thinking of 225-230/137.5-140/250 for openers

Attached: 1520231635253.jpg (600x667, 68K)

It's just a few small bruises, from burst capillaries I assume. Happens when I push myself really hard.

My dick. God I love white women who are biologically women.

Attached: 6b33a1d0837453e0a7650eb77e6ddb00.jpg (529x720, 61K)

if I want to maximize how strong I am in say 5 or 10 years how should I train now? low rep or high rep range?

I just am really torn on this issue. sometimes I change it up and train in the 10 rep range but I feel there is no big pay off but when I go low on the reps around 2-5 I peak, rebounce and plateau

Train to minimise risk, if you dont want to be strong in the comp lifts right now then dont do them, build volume on lower risk movements, the higher the risk, the lower reps and higher sets, lower the risk higher reps lower sets

risk is not an issue for me. I have figured out my lifts and havent had any issues at all on my lifts for a long time now

Risk is always an issue, you can herniate a disc bending to pick up something you dropped on the floor

Why comp deadlift if you arent training to compete? Its pointless

Im not competing this year so im not training comp lifts

I am training as a hobby for fun and getting stronger is fun while stagnating and barely making any progress over the years is not fun

Any with experience with only doing singles, doubles and triples on deadlift?

Im so bad at doing reps on dadlift since I take my breath at the top before going down. The subsequent reps I take my air with hips down, hands on bar. The first flies up and the second just slows down incredibly. My max is much higher than what my 3-5 rep max suggest

Thnking about down a top bracing setup for all reps net cycle. Just seems very exhausting to do with anything more than triples.
Wanna do this to get a more consistent setup.

Anyone else who braces at the top like me?

>ib4 alexander kang copycat

Where have i given an option of not making progress??

I never go higher than triples, i do 10s on the deadlift/shrug machine

Who the fuck is alexander kang? I saw brandon lilly do it and ive done it ever since

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3GdpQoOxUk

New deadlift pr today, feels good.

IPF lifter who only does singles.

probably the shittiest deadlift

Probably the shittiest deadlift leverage

Probably the shittiest deadlift overall ever

>if I want to maximize how strong I am in say 5 or 10 years how should I train now? low rep or high rep range?
Both. Train concurrently, slightly alternating between size and strength.

531, starting with 85-90% training max, adding backoff volume (FSL) as you need, and changing supplementary work to address weak points.

Use rep PRs or Joker Sets to assess progress as you go, and to add intensity without maxing out.

Add 5/10 lbs every 3 weeks, deload every 7th. If a lift stalls, deload it 10-15%.

if total volume and volume per time is the same it doesnt matter

only you wont be gauging your strength as well but thats fixed with 1@8

Tried 107.5 today and only got 3,3,3 because felt absolutely crushing.

I realise I’m not supposed to add shit to SS but how can I do heavy walkouts every session and how many times for it to be effective?

I loaded up 130kg today after my work sets and just tried to brace and setup as hard as I could when unracking and then I tried 60kg after and even though it’s a warmup for me anyway, it felt 100x lighter when I actually did it as a warmup earlier in the session.

>Any with experience with only doing singles,
It's good if you have shit form. You better be doing High rep stiff-legged deadlifts, or high reps snatch grip deadlift, or deficits to make up for the lack of hypertrophy though.

your setup is the problem

>your setup is the problem
No, being weak as shit is the problem.

both is the problem but practicing 1rm+ unracks seem to help tidy it up

god just took a big diarrhey shit and my asshole is burning jeez. just wiped some blood too

must be the wasabi. Damn japs and their sushi

Lay of the truck stop anal parties

>just took a big diarrhey shit and my asshole is burning jeez. just wiped some blood too
Trip on trappy

im having trouble keeping my bar path consistent for flat bench. what muscle would this indicate weakness in?

Attached: 0p2yqmx5jhyy.jpg (1242x2208, 179K)

tightness issue

how do i fix it

arch + scapular rectration
engaging lats
engaging leg drive
squeezing the bar hard as possible with your hands
^maintain these 4 throughout the lift and it will be consistent