Friendly reminder to become Veeky Forumslit/. It’s the only way you’re gonna make it

Friendly reminder to become Veeky Forumslit/. It’s the only way you’re gonna make it.

Attached: A55192B1-3680-4F57-B06F-4D51679080AD.jpg (853x1280, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my dick jumps every time i see one of these fucking chinks with their pussies being squeezed by some thin article of clothing.

please post more

seriously i dont even want to touch my gf anymore.
for some reason i cant imagine licking my gf's pussy but this slut is like a magnet attracting both my tongue and dick

stop being degenerate. it's the only way you're going to make it

Attached: iron pill starter pack.png (2068x1996, 3.7M)

Checked

>no fluoride

How am I supposed to circumvent that? It’s literally in our water supply. Not much I can do about that.

>cold shower
Can someone redpill me on this? I thought it was just a meme.

Quads of truth

Quints of truth

Checked and respect

I do basically everything in that picture but I want to literally take a potato peeler to my face on nofap right now. The OP pic is killing me.

buy a reverse osmosis water filter from your neighborhood filter merchant and start taking boron

Checked

Attached: 1519936475030.jpg (1000x750, 199K)

Ah yes, the mighty physiques and minds of /fitlit/

Witnessed!

thank you sire

but asian pussy

>potato face caused by nofap
"perfection does not exist; there is just a forward"
focus on continuing and maintaining forward progress

I take cold showers after every workout. Ive heard it reduces inflammation after lifting and that testicles prefer cooler temps to produce more test and semen. Dunno if thats true but I feel a noticeable boost of energy for a few hours afterwards

But hot showers are comfy af. Wat do?

Extremely underrated post
>take some boron
My sides are leaving the oort cloud

hot shower and finish off with like 8 seconds of coldness. Gotta confuse the body

her feet are so fucking dirty though

reread this for the third time in my life.
Where's the line between actually implementing this shit and being a doormat?

Attached: 51X7dEUFgoL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 36K)

Cocaine

listen to them as audiobooks as well
ive listened to this, Influence, The art of not giving a fuck, Civilization and its discontents, and just about every other psychology and self help book you can think of dozens of times

it starts to stick.

>all this pagan Nazi LARPer garbage

Attached: 1494416809125.jpg (248x189, 18K)

fit/neet is the way to go. i'm lifting to get healthy so my heart don't explodes due to obesity and I can watch all the animes that ever existed uwu

Attached: 1495625892318.png (1197x916, 1.56M)

is the art of not giving a fuck any good? i read a sample of it and mark manson's writing style is so off-putting to me, and the pickup artist shit shines him in a bad light

its not a pua book at all, its a good book to listen to. Id rather listen to it than read it, the narrator is kind of entertaining on audible.

i start with cold water. you get used to it after about 30 seconds of getting it all over every part of you, and after that you feel like a semi super saiyan. i like to concentrate on different points, like i'll spend a few minutes with it hitting my chest, then a few minutes hitting my back, etc. and make sure you stand up straight like a lobster the whole time. once i've had enough i put it on warm and clean myself

>be white
>do regular white things and have regular white interests
>some nonwhite calls you a larper
classic

Does being Veeky Forumsmu/ count?

La Creatura sabe hablar...

music is audiobook-tier

Nice joke faggot

Isn't this book shit? Like it presents relationships are transactions and encourages you to be fake as fuck.

read the book "Influence" as well.
knowing how to manipulate people and knowing how not to get manipulated doesnt make you a bad person.
using these things in bad ways does
>or does it

yup it's pretty much the psychopath's handbook.

Don't read those fucking books, they are a scam.

>it presents relationships are transactions

That's what they are. I guess a good comparison is people who play video games for fun and min maxxers for all the Veeky Forumsv/irgins or Veeky Forums fa/tg/uys out there.

>knowing how to manipulate people and knowing how not to get manipulated doesnt make you a bad person.

But it makes you a superficial person. Treating people nothing more as tools will not get you happiness in life, nor does it really help you improve socially because you're no longer communicating to them as people, but as a means.

>being a masochistic pagan Nazi who's afraid of GMOs and fluoride
>regular white people things

before i read it i was socially autistic so when i first started implementing all the strats i felt like a psychopath or something because of how successful they were, despite the fact that i was only trying to be casually friendly and not try to manipulate anyone - i just didnt expect it to work so well. like i would go in thinking it would just be some light inconsequential small talk but then suddenly everyone likes me and wants to be my friend and whatnot.
eventually you learn how to be more moderate with the techniques so you wont be misleading people anymore by coming off as more chummy than you actually are

you can read it for free, dummy

when you properly integrate the information into your personality it just become natural and you wont be acting "fake". if your intent is to be friendly with a person because you genuinely like them then that's how you will come across, whereas if you're autistic and never read the books then you can come across as aggressive or weird when you're only trying to be nice

not necessarily.
I've learned a lot from these books, and tried out quite a bit of it. Most of my experiences are that people really do what you want them to if you know how to make them.
There's nothing sinister or superficial about that.
example
>When asking someone a favor, or to cut in line, or anything like that. Saying "can i _____ BECAUSE whatever reason" will result in near total compliance, regardless the reason you state.
obviously i dont mean that works when asking for 1000 dollars, but for simple things. compliance is huge, and will help you out in many areas of life.

>having a hooked nose so large that i can see it throught your text

>masochist
this is definitely projection because i have no idea where else this could have come from
>paganism is deviant whiteness
pagan is what whites have naturally been for thousands of generations through countless millennia. "paganism" is in the dna of whites
>it isnt normal to care about your people and their well being, goy!
refusing to act like a sociopath = larping ?
>afraid of gmos
wtf i love eating pesticide covered abominations now!
>fluoride
wtf i love having a calcified pineal gland now!

Attached: manly p hall pineal gland god.jpg (1044x1360, 205K)

>non gmo food isn't covered in pesticides
>organic food isn't covered in pesticides

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x773, 56K)

8 seconds is nothing. You need at least a minute. 2-3 is optimal and by that point it shouldn't really feel cold anymore.

Checked.

How are there so few Veeky Forumsraelis here? If you really wanna make it you need to be financially independent, I'll have enough money to retire and buy a lambo in a few years

Attached: 100-forks-5fps.gif (450x450, 2.73M)

>masochistic
Things like semen retention, cold showers and eating onions are things that have next to zero effect in real life but appeal to your masochistic desire to do painful things that improve yourself.
>Paganism
You're talking about a religion that's basically reconstructed from a mostly lost tradition. It only appeals to people who share the predelictions of the people who reinvented paganism because nobody actually believes in it and just uses the religion as a rallying point for their other agendas.
>caring about your people and their well-being
That's an awfully general mindset you're conflating with Natsoc. Almost like you can't defend Natsoc itself so you're substituting it's more palatable stated goals for the entire program.
>gmos and fluoride
This is on the same tier as the masochistic crap but doesn't hurt. Next the Natsocs will be afraid to handle ammunition because it has lead in it.

Attached: goal.jpg (1800x1274, 378K)

Stop drinking tapwater like a poor minority. Spring water is all of 80 cents a gallon.

>gmo is perfectly fine, goy
>dont pay any heed to what you're putting into your body

>semen retention, cold showers, and eating onions have no effect in real life
lmao where the fuck do you think you are right now? i should have stopped reading here but i cant help myself
>you dont know what paganism is, goy. this little strawman right here is what paganism actually is
>"almost like"
>almost like you're a faggot and this isnt /pol/ so i dont care to debate natsoc with someone who clearly hasnt lurked for two years or read any books on the subject
>being healthy is masochistic except it doesnt hurt
what's up with your obsession with masochism?

Attached: smug jew wojak.jpg (680x576, 56K)

Paganism is gay, otherwise good pic.

>Pesticide in food is bad, eat only none GMO
Even non-GMO has pesticide though
>bu-but

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.png (645x729, 75K)

>preemptive smugness
>no arguments detected
Masochism is a desire to experience discomfort for any reason. There are many productive outlets for this nearly universal tendency, such as exercise, self-sacrifice in combat or for a career and the like. It becomes a vice on it's own when you start hunting for bullshit things to do to satisfy this desire instead of engaging with more substantial activities.

>white religion and native dna-compatible spirituality is gay
>all religion except this one particular semitic one are gay
Cool

Wtf I love gmo now!
Seriously I don’t care

>non GMO

Attached: Reaction 9.jpg (589x589, 180K)

Alright well I guess I’m gonna stop improving myself and just become a lolberg then. Thank you for showing me the light

Hail Victory

>There are many productive outlets for this nearly universal tendency, such as exercise, self-sacrifice in combat or for a career
Yes suggesting that you stop trawling the internet for new ways to make yourself mildly uncomfortable for no gain is the same as telling you to become a soyboy. Great reading comprehension.

>delusional chainies lmao

>they are a scam.
>A book that is literally public domain and thus free is a scam.
Ok brah. Reading is for fags amiright

One of my colleagues has read all these books. Thing is, he is always super fucking passive and possibly the biggest beta I’ve ever seen.

>stop doing semen retention because it can be unpleasant at times and has zero benefit
>also don’t eat onions because they have no benefit and also are painful somehow?
>cold showers are also bad. Very very painful and zero benefits
Thanks, friend. Anymore suggestions? I’m seriously actually taking your advice. I threw away all my onions and I’m not doing anymore cold showers. I’m also going to begin a fapping regimen starting tomorrow. Srs I’m not joking

rather than saying "this shit sucks" to people you don't knwo that well, give constructive feedback. you assert your opinion clearly without severely rocking the boat. if they get mad at you then they reveal to you and the people around you that they're a sensitive bitch.

>le intentionally obtuse troll

this book wasn't completely bad, but it was very oversimplified, and it's quite dated now as well

Wait, so I should go dig my onions out of the garbage and not begin that strict daily fapping routine? I thought nofap was bad and masochistic though?
Tell me what is best, O wise one

>oversimplified
I mean it doesn’t give any deep philosophical insights or neuroscientific explanations or anything like that, but for what it is it gives plenty of information. And idk how you can call it dated; People are the same as they were a hundred years ago and these principles haven’t changed

>makes a bunch of very specific proscriptions on how to live
>gets pissy and mocks anyone who gives any feedback
Really living your best life there bud.

Those fucking digits

Attached: 65ee3cfbef5b436f2e2dbaad5601ff70ffdf86289f2363602907b606d39e1b30.jpg (500x335, 51K)

Jesus you both are complete fucking faggots pstrawmanning each other on a Hmong textile forum

>nietzsche
but he was a depressed, nihilist, materialist with no sense of the spiritual or transcendent dimension of man

Attached: brap.jpg (2400x3600, 1.03M)

Arent you the guy who the first thing you said was that nofap, onions, and cold showers are all useless and purely done for the sake of masochism or something? Why would you be upset when you don’t get taken seriously?

“No he wasn’t”

>roleplaying
>also posts DISGUSTING GOOK
KILL YOURSELF PEDO FUCK

checked and mirin tom platzs legs. damn i want legs like he got :(

just auto won the argument
good job

Attached: FeelsGoodMan.jpg (278x181, 5K)

post a picture of your face and body, i wanna see what a nazi larper looks like

Checked

Attached: 1510740017796.png (960x749, 670K)

third post best post

bih no

No!

I am
Currently reading No Longer Human
Wanna kill myself desu

>she is saying "hello" in Japanese

>onions
>masochism
I don't really get it. Onions are a staple food where I'm from and they're just great at adding flavor to your meals. kys

I can't deny those quints.

Fuggit. I'm gonna shut down my internet for a day.

this is the real shit

>Nietzsche was a nihilist

Attached: 1519173000043.png (625x773, 112K)

gay

onions aren't a staple food anywhere you fucking retard. common ingredient =/= staple food.

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZvm8xUnvw

>buying the most essential and plain of products at a ridiculous markup so as to not appear poor

oh fuck audible kek on street

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (450x495, 38K)

>Wants to be Chad
>Literal Nazis
Many of you will never make it.

Not pesticides but mycotoxins. Organic foods are choke full of them. So remember to peel your organic fruit or else you are doing more damage than eating conventional ones.
Source: agronomy major in organic food

Lmao.

Anyone have a name ?? Does she do vids?

Attached: 1507303922750.jpg (1320x876, 173K)

>afraid of gmos
>wtf i love eating pesticide covered abominations now!
These are the people telling you how to live your life correctly. People who think GMOs is the same thing as food being covered in pesticides. Absolute autism

Attached: 1520087943538.png (639x526, 474K)

I think people just do cold showers to break habits in their morning schedule and become more disciplined. If you can push yourself to do something uncomfortable in the morning, you can continue to do it throughout the rest of the day.