Is weightlifting compatible with the college "party and drink" lifestyle?

Is weightlifting compatible with the college "party and drink" lifestyle?

Attached: babyface111.jpg (937x1171, 101K)

Yes. In moderation. Going out every other weekend or so is great to maintain social life. Get smashed and smash some pussy and you'll be alright.

Its when you start doing it every weekend and get lazy with the gym is when it becomes bad. Notice you see a lot of buff dudes in college get fat or lose gains because all they do is party and drink.

You need balance.

>every weekend
It's 4-5 days a week at my uni

Which uni?

As long as you're fucking sloots in the process, I don't see a problem

Most important is how you eat if you're worried about getting fat from the booze n food. Second, how u eat again. Third, it matters where you are in your strength. If you're a dyel, do whole body 3x a week and work on form, intermediate start doing splits with upper 2x and lower 2x a week, when you stall on that start bro splitting. Not an expert but that's my recommendation. Also, over-training will stall your progress

pretty shit uni then brah. school first partying second where im in.

Yeah it's fine, it's pretty much how everyone in a frat lives. Assuming you're college age, you're young enough to drink heavily regularly and still make gains, so enjoy it

Where I am people go out wednesday through saturday night

Go for it then. You'll only get to experience it once.

>going out Wednesday but not Sunday seshing

Is it bad if I miss on this?
I'm in uni in a foreign country and couldn't make friends with people here to go out with

What country?

Quebec, Canada

Possibly, but intelligence and self-awareness aren't

McGill? You should see if you can get a student job or work somewhere students hang out

Yes. But like all things, party and drink in moderation. Make sure you don't make a habit out of drinking just to drink.

slaying pussy at parties is why you get Veeky Forums in the first place!

Attached: 1516145281678.jpg (261x195, 11K)

haha... sneed

It's how much you drink at once. 4-6 dosages is the max to not crash your metabolism. If you go over that your gains will take a set back for next 2-3 days

Hok go to bed

Join a sports team
Literally anything
Thank me later

Kinda. Just don't get blackout all the time. Beer is super shitty for gainz.

Just don’t drink and take drugs.