One shot at life

>one shot at life
>be born a wristlet

Attached: 1515735624924.png (882x758, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here user. But it makes your biceps look huge. Just work your forearms more.

You're gonna make it.

>6'3''
>6 3/4'' wrist
doesnt even look bad

Farmers walk bro

>wristlet
>high forearm insertions
JUST MY LIFE MAN

watch this
>5.7" wrists
>short bicep AND insertions
>short forearm insertions
>l o n g arms
>5'8 manlet
I don't think there's anyone more JUSTed than me unless they're shorter

Tfw i'm a wristlet
Tfw i'm also manlet
I just want to die

Could be worse, you could be born as a nigger.

And tricep*
stupid fucking phone

It's not fair

I'm exactly you and fucking indian. consider yourself lucky

Will make your forearms grow, not your wrists. There aren't muscle bellies in your wrists. It's just bone, tendon, and some ligamentous structures. None of which respond very much to training.

im fucking 5'4

>6'1
>Tiny hands
>This shit
I have to wear all my watches on the tightest setting

Attached: 2018-03-11 01.03.30.jpg (2976x1679, 2.31M)

fucking wristlets. kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-11 at 09.54.12.png (774x426, 445K)

It's over for wristlets

Attached: 2yzn979.jpg (523x590, 54K)

If he had a bigger neck his wrists would literally not matter. That and he's doing the soy mouth The neck pill is the on true path.

Wat. I'm 6'4 with 8 inch wrists and I think they look small af

>born as a teethlet too poor for braces

It depends on frontal wrist width, if it's >=2.5" you're in the clear.

>tfw wristlet, armlet, handlet and manlet
I'm never going to make it, am I?

Attached: 1520669168229.png (919x720, 551K)

Straight bar twists. No need to thank me user.

>mfw I see a wristlet

Attached: fYmArth.jpg (636x382, 78K)

Your wrists don't grow, you morons
This is the perfect example of genetic denial that goes on in fitness circles "just train and eat well bro, that's all that counts". Nope, your frame counts a lot. There's a strong correlation between how big/strong you can be and the size of your wrists/calves.
Count yourself lucky, I can do the same with my thumb and pinky. Actually, I can go slightly over my pinky with my thumb.

Your wrists have muscles, so they can increase/decrease depending on use.

Attached: shutterstock147943934.jpg (600x399, 35K)

Your muscles and tendies from your forearm meet your wrist you cock nosed Jew.

Mate, I don't know how to put it without sounding insulting but you literally just linked to an image that unequivocally shows that the only things you can find on your wrists are tendons which makes me doubt you actually know where wrists are on your arms.
Do you see that bunch of small bones before your finger bones? Those make up your wrist. As you can see, there aren't any muscles on there.

>jew
>defending hereditarian views of human differences
We've talked to very different jews in our lives.

it just means you're more torso oriented

>one chance at life
>be born with gigantic hands and 8" thick monster wrists but not an equally gigantic penis
:(

>all these excuses for not lifting

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2197x1463, 339K)

It was a random insult, you butthurt faggot. You can make your wrists larger through apperance of your forearms and connecting tissues, obviously your bone structure isn’t going to widen.

My wrists are pathetic. I avoid short sleeves for this reason. What are good forearm exercises?

Who said I'm not lifting? I do, it's just that my potential is shit and I wish people stopped telling lies about the subject.
>connecting tissues
Tendons don't grow the same way muscles do. A given tendon isn't going to increase in size more than 15 maybe 20%. Given that 90% of the size of your wrist is due to bone mass, that means you can only increase the size of your wrists by 20% of 10%, which is 2%. Which isn't even noticeable.

I never met a a physical worker who had tiny wrists. Father of my friend was working at car repair for like 20 years and his wrists are fucking huge because he used screwdriver and wrenches every day

It seems at a life of physical labour is the only way to get thick wrists and hands. My father's generation all have massive thick hands, my generation as bony hands, narrow shoulders and tiny skulls

>broscience

>very lean
>long arm
>sort biceps insertion
>6'0 lanky auschwitz escapee
Despite of being fit my biceps and arm are generally thin.
Want big arms so bad, this make me want to kms

Attached: o0vlK-X2.jpg (411x411, 24K)

It's not a broscience you retard. Show me at least one person who worked for 15-20 years on physical job who is tiny

Thank god scientists don't make studies like that as they would all be useless. You need a control group to say anything on the matter.
Or at least, you would need one if it wasn't for the fact that we know that tendons and bones don't really grow to a noticeable degree, and given that your wrist size depends on those, your wrists basically don't grow after puberty.
What you describe is more likely the result of confirmation and selection bias.

Your actually telling me your wrist can grow, and in the same breath telling me they can’t, your lost son. Just do forearm exercises, barebell twists and farmers walks, it’s made a noticeable difference for me, if it doesn’t for you not harm no foul you’ll still get juicer forearms and shoulders, everyone’s body is different you can’t just messaure everything just work it in and see what happens. I never even whispered that you didn’t lift, I’m simply pointing out put the work in an check your gains.

>tfw broad joints that are extremely narrow from the side

I'm 6'1" with 7.5" wrists. I'm also 250 lbs and haven't worked out in years. How bad is it?

>dicklet too

>Your actually telling me your wrist can grow, and in the same breath telling me they can’t
No I'm saying that they CAN grow but to a degree that nobody is going to be able to notice which is 2% of your original size. That's not noticeable growth when we're talking about a part of your body which is already small.
>it’s made a noticeable difference for me
Unless you've actually been taking careful measurements through time, this is just something that seems to be that way, for you.
>everyone’s body is different
And yet we can make valid generalized statements. Including the one about wrists not growing (or to be more precise, not growing to any noticeable degree).

bones can adapt to the load you place on them

As I said the forearm exercise will increase the illusion of bigger wrists whilst general building in that same area I never ever specified how much your wrist would grow, I simply said they will look bigger which you have already pointed out by atleast 2% kek.

Ah who gives a shit nothing you can do user

obviously not huge wrists, but they look normal considering their small measurement

Attached: 20180311_094516.png (1080x1685, 1.32M)

>bones can't gro-

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff's_law

that's referring to bone density

Retarded question I know but what's the difference?

the bone becomes more dense as you lift over time. this is to strengthen it.
imagine the bone being totally hollow, and adding more reinforcement to the inside making it less hollow and more turgid

There is one (1) muscle buried in the deepest of the most distal part of the forearm, where the wrist begins. It’s a pronator. Good luck trying to make that noticeable.