QTDDTOT - Cardio Cockatiel Edition

Can DMHA / eria in preworkouts cause you to get a false positive on a drug test?

Attached: cardio cockatiel.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JREV3Zd5Bs
amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Concentrate-Omega-3-Softgels/dp/B01L0S0T8I
marines.mil/News/News-Display/Article/673308/zero-to-twenty-plus-marine-develops-program-to-improve-pull-ups/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I change up my deadlift sets when I'm training for hypertrophy as opposed to strength? Currently 1x5 rn
Does it really negatively affect your body if you don't have a neutral spine whilst deadlifting? (i.e. looking in front of you)
At what point of being fit will an ex-morbidly obese guy stop hating his body?

What's some good ab work to shape my lower abs and get a v taper? Started working on obliques today. All I know is cardio, flutter kicks and leg lifts/V-ups

Are adjustable dumbbells better than the standard dumbbells? I have the money for both.

You definitely want to do some hanging leg raises, figure 8s, and hip touches as well. Athlean X has a fantastic video about this that I can link you if you want?

Yes please friend thank you x1000

bump

Side bends

im an emaciated holocaust weak skelly. my place of work has one of these "freedom trainers" in it and the pictures show a shit ton of exercises you can do with it for almost every part of the body. is this machine a meme? can any of you give suggestions of good exercises that work with it?

>work has hydraulic seated bench press machine, can only do reps of 65 lbs
>upper back hydraulic, can only do reps of 100 lbs
>hydraulic dip machine, can only do 120 lbs

Attached: Naut-Free-2[1].jpg (500x500, 62K)

how do I avoid becoming skinnyfat as a skeleton trying to gain weight? i work a fuckton and rarely have time to travel to my gym which is an hour away from my house- i have dumbbells at home and that's it

>More reps for hypertrophy. Receommend 3-4x8
>Been doing it like this forever. No back probs yet
>Was once a lardfat myself. The journey is different for everyone but you kind of notice people start to regard you better (mires/respect) etc especially if you are around them in the cut process.

Attached: 1515363028241.jpg (349x500, 58K)

if you're truly a skelly, you need more than a single machine. Join a real gym and bulk. Read the sticky.

Resistance is resistance. Just move in all the planes (horizontal pressing/pulling, vertical pressing/pulling, some kind of squat/deadlift movement for legs) and add weight/reps regularly.

It's not the best, but it's okay if the weight is challenging and it gives you enough freedom to perform a proper movement. Cable machines at least let you move around, so that's good. I would just start with the main movements 3 times a week, alternating two workouts.

WORKOUT A
Overhead pressing movement 4 sets of 8-12
Lat pulldown 4 sets of 8-12
Squats 4 sets of 8-12

WORKOUT B
Horizontal ("chest/bench")press 4x8-12
Rowing movement 4x8-12
Squats 4x8-12

your week would be like AxBxAxx, then next week BxAxBxx (x is rest day). I'm guessing the machine doesn't add weight in even increments, so just add reps until you reach 12, then add weight with 8 reps and repeat.

sit ups

how fast do you guys normally walk? like just the normal, no rush pace?

I have class at 9:30 everyday and it takes me like 10 minutes to walk half a mile from my dorm to the lecture. translates to 3 mph.

However, every one on campus out fucking walks me and it's not like they're briskwalking on anything. I'm not tall at 5'9" but even chicks

when i try to do the shoulder press, the ropes rub on my arms and almost giveme rope burns idk wtf im doing wrong wtih those

Is it the angle of the cable? Where's the cable coming from? Can you adjust the machine so the cable starts near the floor, or is it fixed?

yeah you can adjust the heights of the cable as well as how close/far the arms are from the middle. maybe i just need to extend them out more

Do artificial sweeteners such as pic related or splenda/equal/etc. raise insulin? ruin your gains?

Attached: fuck.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Try that, just try to keep the cable relatively close to you. The weight should be pushing your arms down, not outwards. I would wear a long-sleeved hoodie or something, so the cable doesn't touch your skin, but its up to you.

Don't know if this is a retarded question or not but how much of your bodyweight do you actually push up when doing pushups? Does push ups become easier if you lose weight?

im a skelly and i walk super fast.

this youtube channel for a rehab gym has a 3 circuit system for a fredom trainer, i think ill study this

youtube.com/watch?v=_JREV3Zd5Bs

I don't have a source but I think I remember it being ~85% of your weight. And yes, all bodyweight work becomes easier if you're lighter.

>hang out with qt lesbian friend for 7 hours
>4 hours in get the farts
>spend 3 hours with impaired conversational skills because I'm constantly clenching my anus so I don't fart
>happens every time we hang out
How do I fix this? Milk too good macros

Go for it dude, keep challenging yourself, make sure to eat and rest. You got this.

WAIT, I just remembered: it's around 85% at the bottom of the movement. As you come up, it becomes easier.

>caring what a lesbo thinks about you
just fart and make jokes about it. if she's cool she'll laugh with you. then you guys get closer and you convince her to have casual hetero sex

This post: was meant for

>Lat pulldown 4 sets of 8-12

oh also

>mfw i put 140 lbs on the weights and put the cables up to #2 do to lat pulldown and can do it, but it literally lifts me off the seat and the very end becaue i weigh under 140

im guessing my form is complete shit on that lel

Yeah there's a reason lat pulldown machines have a pad over your legs so you can use more weight. Do you have a place to do pullups? If you do, it would be a much better option to learn pulllup form and work on getting more of those.

Not really an option for me, she'd more than likely tell me it's okay and not to be embarrassed, and that's just awkward bro

>have a lesbian coworker
>work with a super fine ass petite indian girl who we constantly bicker back and forth like a married couple but im too beta aspie virgin to do anything with
>lesbian girl hears the things i say to her and says im an asshole and the indian girl shoudl slap me

is IF a meme?

hmm i dont really have a place for pullups and im sure i cant even do 1. my arms are noodles, i can only do bicep curls with 35 lb dumbbells and even then i bet my form with them is shit

this is the collection of machines my work has along with the freedom trainer. i do 120 lb reps with the tricep, 100 lb reps with the back machine, 65 lb (lmfao) with the chest press and 300 lbs on leg press to give an idea of how weak i am

Attached: machines'.png (1736x1214, 1008K)

If you can't do pullups/lat pulldowns then just row instead, it works the same muscles but a little different. The machines in that picture would let you work your whole body, so it's all good.

Do the program you found on youtube, or the one I wrote out above, they'll both work. Just stick to the program, EAT, and rest. In the meantime, I would also look for a gym or at least somewhere to hang from so you can start working towards a pullup.

Which is better - full body, split or push/pull?

How do I break off a friend gently?

Whichever one you stick with. Personally, I like either full body or an upper/lower split. Splitting it any further seems inefficient imo. Full body workouts probably give the most benefits in terms of calorie burning and time management. You can lift 3, or even 2 times a week with a good full-body routine and be in shape.

>Walklets. When will they learn?

Just fucking walk with a purpose you slovenly cunt.

I dont want walking to be a chore. Some people walk fast breezily and that's the level at which i want to be in

But doesn't full body doesn't hit the muscles enough, so you look like shit?

But it is, in a very real sense, a goddamn chore. Don't want bugs in your house? Clean. Need to get from point A to point B at school? Get a motorized cart you fat animal.

Any specific type of Concept 2 good or are they all good? Some of them have a price difference of £300

Attached: Which.png (1472x920, 495K)

Is there anything wrong with consuming lots of protein in one sitting? I'm talking almost your entire day's protein.

Is it smart to do Low rep Heavy compound exercises on a cut? If not what alternative exercises/regime.

Still whatever you'll stick to is number 1, and really you can still modify to hit everything or just embrace FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH

So before i'm doing deadlift i usually do 2 sets 5 reps warmups which weigh 50% and 75% of my current sets. is this acceptable to do? i always feel tired before doing my main set 1x5 but i still manage to do the set.

also 5'6'' (169 cm) 74kg 15% bf should i bulk or cut?

What runnig shoes should i replace my addias energy performance with? i hear ASICS recommended alot but which model? also opinions on Hoka one one?

yeah it makes sense to maintain strength and you aren't going to be getting gainz so no reason to do hypertrophy work

what are some vegetarian supplements for chicken and tuna and/or good vegetarian foods in general

Should I take one day where I rest completely? I've been doing cardio every day between lifts. Is it bad to go 7 days a week?

Attached: 1518525754864.jpg (628x787, 70K)

If one day of my cut i eat 3000 kcal, can i run for 2 hours and burn like 1000 kcal and that literally means that day is like if i have ate only 2000 kcal ? it is literally like what how this work or not like this?

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-03-10 at 11.56.34.jpg (654x680, 45K)

What's the best way to cook bacon in bulk and store it. Grilling?

My wide hips make me look like shit, I'm a dyel too. Is there any hope?

It is how it works but I doubt you'll burn 1k calories

Depends on your program, generally liss recommended.

This actually hits home, it's one of those things that people just assume you know how to do, but if you grew up walking wrong you might be doing it wrong your whole life.

Similar things might be scrunching your toilet paper instead of folding it like a civilised gentleman.
When I used to walk as a child, I had flat feet. I think this fucked me some how, and when I try to walk fast to keep pace, my calf and shin muscle area are literally on fire after 10 minutes. If this is you read on:

>when you walk, try to keep your next step under your centre of mass. Do this when you jog as well, better for your knees.
>don't be excessively doing heel toe , heel toe, just do like back/midfoot ish.
>push with your glutes and hamstring muscles.
>check if you have overly arched feet or flat feet

yes if i run 120 minutes at medium speed or sometimes highter, usually i run 70 minutes but i can run much more time, thanks

Bit under the weather.
Should I workout?

Used to be a fat boi at 175cm and 130kg. I am down to 78kg now. Should I go for a full on fast for the last few kilograms or should I just continue what I'm doing?

Attached: 02_05+Devilman+Crybaby+Netflix+2.png (960x461, 277K)

If it's just a bit of a cold, do it, but realise you may not be reaching your normal weights etc.

If you're vomiting, shitting or otherwise feel worse than just a bit of a headache, no.

How many of these do I need to take a day with an otherwise complete diet to make it?
amazon.com/Kirkland-Signature-Concentrate-Omega-3-Softgels/dp/B01L0S0T8I

I caught a cold last sunday which put me out for around 5 days, on Monday and Tuesday it was so bad that I couldn't go to work. Today I'm already feeling pretty good again, except for a very mild cough (no pain or anything).

I wanted to wait for another 3 or 4 days and then start going to the gym again. Is that too soon?

Since I would've missed almost two weeks, how much should I lower the weights? I was thinking about 20% and then increasing the weights each workout.

read the sticky
watch canditos video on bulking/cutting
sure just lift
enough milk/egg products for hq protein. Also carb the fvck up
your answer is in the sticky
not unhealthy if you drink enough water but it's better for your gains if you spread it more evenly

If I store my tuna on top of strong magnets will the mercury be separated from the fish?

Attached: 94864.jpg (720x219, 23K)

I want to get fit and I haven't been drinking soda for 9 months now, but sweets are still a huge problem for me. I crave them constantly and every time I go out to buy food, I always end up with candy or similar. What can I do to force this shitty lifestyle out of my life?

kek'd hard
no, mercury isn't magnetic

I got rid of two addictions by constantly telling my sister how many days I'm clean and she supported me. Now I have a therapist and he tells me about defokussing and about avoiding boredom, lonelyness and tiredness. I hope this helps

how long does it take to deduce that im not eating enough?

>DMHA
Yes.
Formaldehyde - sulfuric acid tests will test positive for amine groups.

Should I be drinking low/no fat milk or just normal milk?

So I'm coming to the end of my 5 week Strong Lifts and am looking to move on. I'm basically at the point where I don't have enough weights at home and I want to cut the gym out of possible.

Currently I'm doing 260 on squat, 315 on deadlift, and 225 on bench press. OHP is around 145. I've been bored with SL lately and also added in bicep curls. I have access to a power rack so can do pretty much everything at home, but I only have 235 lbs of weights.

What workout regime should I be looking into? I'm 285 lbs (down from 315) and have a goal weight of 225, if that helps.

thoughs of my process? 4 months in total, still want to lose 5-7 more kg to perfect definition

Attached: 333.png (1336x2232, 2.36M)

last pic high res

Attached: fitt.png (628x1094, 481K)

In the past two months I've gone from barely being able to run 1km without feeling nauseous to doing over 5 without feeling too bad. What physiological changes have actually occurred here? Haven't lost any weight or anything but I seem to be getting some calf muscle.

Improved cardio system and probably strengthened legs/hip flexors/abs.

Can I drink too much water?

Is there any conclusive scientific evidence that static stretching pre/post-work beneficial or not?

What's an effective pull-up progression routine? I can only do 3 consecutive body-weight pulls up right now.
Also post more birds please.

Attached: bird.jpg (476x476, 17K)

I started from 0 pullups and found that 15s negatives and top position holds really helped. Got to 10 this way. Unfoturnately I can't help with a routine, I sort of just went along with including these exercises in every workout. Gained 6 pullups in the first 2 months

There are websites out there that may be of assistance
marines.mil/News/News-Display/Article/673308/zero-to-twenty-plus-marine-develops-program-to-improve-pull-ups/

Scroll down to "Pull up Training Guide" for something comprehensive

Attached: 1515363046294.jpg (320x180, 9K)

HEY!
SHE'S CHEATING!

Can I take L-Glutamine, CLA, Creatine and
Acetyl L Carnitine at the same time?

newbie here
should i still lift when i have DOMS? Will I fuck my shit up if I do?

do what your routine says, don't listen to feelings
yes, most of that is useless though
yes. Your pee should be slightly yellow
TM Split or Candito stuff

whole milk for test boost

On the metalliadpas ppl, on push day are you supposed to use full weight on the 3x8-12 BP/OHP?

What say brehs? Help me out

Attached: IMG_1256.png (750x1334, 284K)

Cool thanks... any chance you've got her number too?

just came back
it was dl day
lifted 15kgs less than my working weight

Damn thats good. will report back. Thanks.

do i actually need to exercise if i have a physical job? i still get sore muscles/shoulders/feet from it and i dont really have energy to do anything else

don't forget the smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces (use ;) in this case)

I'm a turbo manlet, and I walk about a 16-17 minute mile at a normal pace.

does your job get harder over time? If not your body won't adapt any further

Every day when I wake up my neck is cranked all the way forwards and I'm curled up, half the time with my right arm numb (I sleep on my right side and have been so far unsuccessful changing it). I have tried different pillows but my neck always cranks my head into a position where my neck is unsupported.
It does this even with those pillows that provide a high spot specifically for the neck. I'll wake up with my ear on that spot instead of my neck.
On another point, my bed always feels "short" even though I'm not freakishly tall. Could that be because I don't have a head or footboard?

How can I fix my sleeping, Veeky Forums?

On a cut is it okay to have a cheat day once per week AS LONG as I reach the same weekly deficit?

Assume I'm getting high protein daily and lifting heavy.

Anything wrong with this in terms of results?

Attached: 1519354845894.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Is being a ‘non-responder’ to a certain exercise a meme?
I can never feel lat pulldown in my lats anywhere near as much as weighted pull ups
Is my form just bad?

Top left is a model D, the standard, you want this one. Top right is an older model D, same thing just in gray instead of crossmeme black. Bottom left is more for rowers and tries more to mimicthe dynamic motion of being in a boat, you wont need these and it breaks a lot. Bottom right is a model E, which is marketed for commercial fitness and old people - it has taller legs and a fixed monitor position. The model E sucks and noone uses it.

t. 15 years rowing, national trams and indoor WR holder.

I'm 195cm and 95kg, my BMI is 25 meaning I'm overweight, but it feels wierd since I don't have a belly, or fat arms or feet.

Is there a better system than BMI to determine wether or not you're a fat fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (858x649, 1.13M)