Muscle Friendly Fashion

Clothes that let you show off without looking like you’re trying to show off?

Attached: DA993DE1-157A-455D-BDBA-0BC377484BE1.jpg (720x960, 88K)

I just get t-shirts and hem the sleeves to a smaller circumference

Polos with elastic sleeve ends are also nice

Attached: 1515363029283.jpg (270x270, 18K)

Fitted button-up dress shirts.

Attached: 124457782211.jpg (500x629, 47K)

Fitted unbuttoned flannels, henleys

t. The most basic bitches on the planet. Don't be a faggot OP. This is the most efficient style for displaying your gainz.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-05-19-44-34-1.png (675x898, 764K)

MILK TRUK ARRIVE

Attached: 1496126162940.png (277x182, 7K)

that guys boobs could beat up my boobs

How can anyone believe this man isn't natty?

>Showing off your muscles
>Not hiding them for months until it's fucking go time
You faggots only care about showing off. Nothing beats going Clark Kent mode and only revealing your power level in times of need. It gives you the advantage of not people not being intimidated by you (unless you are insecure and want that) while also meaning you have the advantage of being able to pull out your secret weapon when you need it. Besides, it's fun to blow peoples minds once they find out that you have been fit all along.

Attached: clark_kent_005_hat[1].jpg (500x548, 59K)

SUPERMAN CAN'T WALK

Attached: 14-chris-rock.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 57K)

M-m-milk truck

Anyone got a link so i can buy this t-shirt, or have the name of the style of clothing so i can google it plz

I wear sleeveless tshirts and sleeveless hoodies all the time.
I barely have any gains, but if I did I'm sure they would look amazing

This. Always wear coats, sweat tops, sweaters, long sleeves, all in dark colors or 1 size up. People will know based on your frame that you lift and will respect you even if your muscles are hidden under the baggy clothes. If anything I hate being looked at for having a muscular appearance and genetically blessed shoulder frame.

The moment I have a t-shirt one amongst co-workers, everyone is secretly trying to compete with me or power play me into showing themselves off as some authority figure just because I work out a lot.

I would rather keep my muscles a secrets for my future wife to enjoy.

THIS

You'll never have a wife and your genetics will be eradicated from life because you sound like an absolute homo.

Yeah, displaying your gainz at a gay bar.

t. xxx-small t-shirt crossfitter

Not that user but
>TFW when both me and my GF lift and we only show our bodies too each other because we are the only ones who deserve to see it
Shame the sluts!

Fuck off and project your homosexuality somewhere else. Da Bugez is fucking sexy and would slay your entire neighborhood in that outfit.

I prefer my gf to look sexy at all times. I basically GF-MOG everybody and feed off their jealousy.

>I let men get free stairs at my woman's body
Might as well have them fuck her as well to really let them know what they are missing out on huh?

Sorry, but unlike you I have nothing to be insecure about. They have zero chance at stealing her from me.

You sound like someone that enjoy watch your gf having sex with black men desu

I second this

Nice projection, cucks.

that guy looks like an italian gigolo

these nadolsky brothers have bad facial and hair looks lmao

Your existence sounds like hell.

Theye decent looking by normie standards desu

Attached: 1520207275605.jpg (476x476, 44K)

The logo of the brand is literally on it.
Doesn't really matter tho because you'll probably end up looking like all these skinny faggots wearing compression clothes at the gym.

Attached: 1485013791532.jpg (1440x1080, 86K)

God damnit this thread. Buy anything that's properly fitted. If you need to, spend the $15 to get your shot tailored up. Do not keep any cheap shit that's super straight cut and wide. Get it tailored and preferably darted in the back for a slightly more slim fit. Whatever your style, everything will look amazing when it's properly fitted for your body.

>Doesn't really matter tho because you'll probably end up looking like all these skinny faggots wearing compression clothes at the gym.
Compression clothes doesn't even look good on fit people.

>shirts from REI
>shorts from eddie bauer
>shoes vary
>sometimes wear a hat.
i usually wear free hats like the BB.com freebies or ones that i get from fit expo
i only buy shirts from REI or other outdoor sporting stores because they fit nicely

Attached: 21752553_103682957044378_8575420061863242814_o.jpg (363x654, 98K)

Healthy

You could've just called it modesty you shit eating faggot.

It makes you look smaller if you're not fat so only guys with a substantial muscle mass can look good in it imo.
They also need to have a great body because there's no need to display it otherwise, same with very low bf%.
It's really uncommon, I don't even have a relevant pic in my Veeky Forumshm/ folder.

Attached: 1518961966549.png (303x499, 281K)

>clothes that let you show off without looking like you're trying to show off
>posting the most tryhard clothing in existence

kek