Raw Onions

Now that the dust has settled, was it a meme or was it legit?

Attached: 5939373.jpg (400x266, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A guy that browses this board ate 1 a day and saw a mild increase in test and a large decrease in estrogen. He's just one case but it's the only data we have so id say probably true

idk but I've been eating an onion a day and I love them.I put them in salad but today I was taking slices and outing mustard on it.

Fucking gross make some pico de gallo and eat with some low fat wheat tortillas

they taste great with tuna

Meme. The blood tests from the SINGLE guy that tried the diet showed mild fluctuation at best. None of the retards that actually fell for the troll threads want to admit they got fucked so are in denial.

Lift heavy shit, get good sleep, and don't eat like a fucking retard and your test will increase much more than force feeding yourself a disgusting diet for some trolls entertainment. Oh look, here's a guy that did just that and fucking doubled his test.
artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

You fucking morons would eat dog shit if some anons on a mongolian crochet forum told you it was the magic pill to do X.

Fuck the best part of his 90 day trial from that link is talking about how a bunch of supps that were shown to increase test in mice had no effect in humans as well, just like the onion study. Fucking hilarious.

He wasn't the only one lad. I and dozens of others are eating our raw onions daily.

To answer your question mate, it's legit. I can't stop fapping, and my cum is always thick and nearly hits my head. I am much more aggressive around others and in the gym, so much more that it might get me in trouble. My mind is clearer and I function better under stress. I don't sweat as much when under pressure.

Attached: 1513558551690.jpg (768x768, 41K)

I hate to bring MBTI into this, but I believe it has both a physical and psychological effect.

Pic related was MBTI results from 2 months ago.

>inb4 placebo

Attached: INTP pride.png (1198x750, 99K)

It's pretty legit but I'm not fond of smelling like a taxi-cab on a hot summer's day whenever I sweat

Attached: MBTI Results 3 2 2018.png (1055x701, 94K)

But when you do sweat, it fucking reeks of onions

No it doesn't. That's a meme.

eating onions to try and boost test is a meme.

Why is that true?

Enjoy your nogains soybro.

Arguing about a fucking vegetable on a Croatian plague spreading forum is a meme.

well I added it as a side note since it may have potential. I also believe that there were more than 1 guy...2 GUYS! Huuug sample size, wow. So much credibility.

Attached: 1511714937044.jpg (2186x9384, 3.28M)

are these kind of onions ok?

Attached: onion-01-600x358.jpg (600x358, 27K)

they are the best ones of them all.

I have been eating one onion a day for the last two week (and some garlic) and i didn't notice a difference. I'm going to keep going because i like the taste and it's healthy though

even if the onion pill is a fluke, you should keep eating them because they are otherwise a good healthy part of a european diet to which we are adjusted to. There are some other vegetables of this class. But not that many. It should really be a basic of your food plan either way.