It's another episode of eat the chicken without the skin advice some random retard gives

>It's another episode of eat the chicken without the skin advice some random retard gives

Is there a singular thing that's been more damaging than the 90s meme diet advice of avoid fats?

Attached: crispy skin part1.jpg (778x518, 119K)

Read the fucking sticky

OP isn't asking for advice dumbass

Every generation has it's retarded diet advice desu.

What's the current?

What's so great about it? Over say walnuts for fat?

egs r baaad

Attached: 1514953491387.jpg (442x500, 8K)

I mean, it's delicious if you are eating chicken.

A lot of tards will say you should avoid the skin because its """"unhealthy""""

Chicken skin tastes like ass though.

Attached: 1279165661008.jpg (600x426, 37K)

The best thing about fad diets and getting health advice from blogs is that you fucking die and not get to spread your retarded genes.

let me guess. You're a keto fag

veganism, keto

Saturated fat is considered to be healthy?

>Saturated fat is typically solid at room temperature, like butter or cheese or the fat on beef. Most saturated fat comes from animal products such as lard, fatty beef, lamb, pork, poultry with skin, butter, cream, cheese and other dairy products made from whole or 2 percent milk.

Veganism

>veganism
>bad

You must be pretty ignorant.

What makes you think a whole foods plant based diet is bad for your health?

>what makes you think a diet that lacks two of the 5 major food groups is bad

Attached: 1520294495156.png (478x523, 14K)

Confections and alcohol are good?

yes goy you NEED dairy in your diet, keep drinking coagulated baby cow growth fluid, don't worry about literally drinking oestrogen

Attached: 1461026921882.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

you take that the fuck back

keto works
t. 50 pounds down since november

Whats your regime user? I've been thinking of doing it, but I've no idea what to eat for breakfast, what to snack on, how to fill out the dinner plate.

>jews being against veganism

neck yourself, schlomo

It is quite literally impossible to get complete dietary intake with a vegan diet in a state of nature, and there's a good chance your body gradually cannibalizes itself (which is why life long vegans do not exist) and the idea that it's "healthy" is based on strenuous science at best.

so it's solid at room temperature, what's your point? ofc saturated fat is healthy

>inb4 misconstrued as "eat massive amounts of saturated fat, it's healty"

What can't you get as a vegan? Protein is the biggest thing I can think of, but there are multiple sources of protein they can get, from nuts, oats, tofu, peas, seeds, beans

Vitamin B12 is the big one. You have to take supplements as a vegan.

Whether you wanna avoid fats or not, they DO add lots of calories, which you don't want when cutting.

the problem with those sources of protein is you don't get a high enough percentage of protein per unit of mass and end up having to eat absurd amounts of food to achieve healthy protein intake. They also lack certain amino acids.

nuts have like 30g/100g protein and beans + grains have a complete protein profile.. Also eating a portion of legumes and oats daily is really good for you

Paleo/keto

Aka "let me call my fried eggs and bacon diet something super healthy lol"

>eat massive amounts of saturated fats, its healthy

Attached: 1520190299878.png (225x225, 7K)

>milk is a food group

and 30g/100g is shit, and that's the best veganism has to offer

your absolute maximum protein intake as a vegan is 30g/100g of nuts, which means to get a full day's protein you need to eat a pound of nuts per day, weighing in at around 2,500 calories, and 200 grams of fat.

Cows are supplemented with b12 so might as well do it yourself and skip the cancerous flesh ingestion

>ofc it's healthy
>just.. don't eat a lot of it.. for reasons..

lol

i cant even find most cuts of chicken in the supermarket with skin still on, its frustrating as fuck

>he thinks cows are given b12 for the humans and not because its cheaper to supplement than to feed them a diet that has enough b12 for the cow naturally

Attached: 1518212483440.jpg (196x225, 10K)

100g oats and 200g beans is already 60g.
add 100 g peanut butter and you are at 90g. This is half a meal. I'm not a vegan but if you think you cant easily get enough protein on a vegan diet you are deluded

water is healty, still you can drown in it.
also here's your (You).

you need 0.2 milligrams of gold in your body. If you eat gold shavings you die durrrrrr.

That's like 3,000 calories you dipshit.

Probably the atkins and keto fad that takes psudeoscience and "well, fat isn't as bad as we thought in a reasonable diet" and takes it to an autistic level

And I'm sure being at a calorie deficit from removing a huge part of a normal diet has nothing to do with it

100g oats 400calories
200g beans 700 calories
100g peanut butter 650 calories
1750 calories is basically 3000 calories

>b12 can be supplemented and he would rather take it with cancerous flesh

>he wants to be reliant on the supplement Jew

Soy, eggs, carbs etc being the devil. Bodybuilders have been eating all those things for years.

>bodybuilders
>soy

>aromatizes internally

No one but lardass eat 100g of fucking peanut butters in a day

Vegans on Veeky Forums are getting pussified by the soyboy memes and are scared to promote soy as an excellent protein source lmao

I've never understood the soyboy meme

What exactly is the bad thing with soy? Isn't it pretty good nutritionally(and delicious with rice)?

>if I type like a /pol/tard my shitty opinion is automatically validated

normal people don't eat body building amounts of protein, nor is that really all that healthy.

There is a theory (basically just bro science memes) that the plant estrogens present in soy will somehow turn you into a emasculated wimp.
But of course the actual full blown animal estrogens present in beef, milk, chicken etc etc. are perfectly fine.
It's all nonsense pretty much, don't let it stop you from eating your tofu.

I sometimes eat 200g+ in a day and I am 155pounds 12%
t.not a vegan

>soy products are literally given to old women to ease the symptoms of menopause
>people still think they have absolutely zero effect on estrogen and testosterone

take a look at this fucking graph

left hand side is estrogen levels in men and women at various stages in life, normal estrogen levels in men are about 40 pg/ml

on the right hand side are the blood concentrations of equol and isoflavones after ingesting soy products, they reach concentrations in blood between 100,000 and 10,000,000, which is between 10,000 and 1 million fucking higher than normal estrogen levels in men

which means that even if those compounds bound estrogen receptor 10,000x weaker than estrogen, you'd still get significant signalling off the estrogen receptor, which is what happens

>asians eat soy all the time and they're healthy and they live longer durr
asians are also comparatively stunted and have no facial hair
the inverse correlation between test levels and lifespan has been demonstrated time and time again, eunuchs were known to live longer too, if you wanna cut off your balls to live 5 more miserable years be my guest

Attached: estrogen.png (527x349, 37K)

Milk: 0,015µg/100g
Soybeans: 60000-145000µg/100g

>have this graph with no source to a peer-reviewed study

sure is good evidence you have there my angry friend

I'm also not vegan but use soy protein powder because whey fucks with my stomach.

So far i'm not turning into a woman, getting weaker or anything along those lines. But the farts are gone

Shit man, I guess I can avoid vegetables and supplement instead, thanks.

this lmao

saturated fat is good for you and there is no such thing as "bad" cholesterol

Is good for you... when compared to trans fats, is what you should've said. You're just proving 's point otherwise.

Fat isn't bad

Alright man, keep eating those cereals, what do I care

You slap shit? Lmao

>Bodybuilders
>Natty

I haven't eaten cereals in years. Just because someone calls you out for talking like a retard doesn't automatically mean we have opposing opinions. Saturated fat is the best fat, and should be eaten in a healthy and balanced diet.

You would have to be forced to drink water though, overeating saturated fats is incredibly easy, just eat ice cream or butter or eggs or coconut oil.

Trans fats are the unhealthy fats

avoid carbs

Skin have collagen so eat it faggots.

Atkins is actually a good idea, high protein high fat diets are good, high fat diets require more protein intakes because gluconeogenesis is upregulated so more protein is used merely for maintaining stable blood sugar levels.
Problem is the people defending retarded 400g daily fat diets and 90% calories coming from fat type of dumb shit.

The only difference between poison and cure is dosage. Iron is good for you, but you wouldnt eat a chunk of it you daft cunt. No food is bad as long as its taken in responsible moderation.

Bodybuilders are also almost always on exogenous drugs.
I know a guy who eats handfuls of flax seeds everyday for omega 3's and he never notices anything, but when his natty gym bros did the same thing they stopped making gains and gained bodyfat.

There have been cases where people drank enough water to dilute their bloods electrolytes to the point they died. All in an effort to be healthy.
Sure it's easy to overeat on saturated fats as well as fats in general. That doesn't mean you can't eat them in moderation. Eating your chickens skin will not amount to that much fat. Drowning your burger in a sizeable puddle of butter as was shown in a webm the other day on the other hand is excessive imho.
That's what I was thinking of when the other user stated that SFAs were healthy period. They are not bad per se but some people don't know any bounds and smug vegans love to take things out of context.