While youre SLAVING AWAY six days a week on your PEE PEE ELL...

while youre SLAVING AWAY six days a week on your PEE PEE ELL, autistically tracking your progress in OPEN OFFICE CALC (because you cant afford Microsoft Office Suite), prefecting your BENCH and SQUAT form, tracking your calories and macros

THIS MOTHERFUCKER

goes to the gym TWICE a WEEK
maxes out on MEME LIFTS
devours BUFFETS
and STILL looks infinitely more JACKED than you and outlifts you in SOME OBSCURE DEADLIFT VARAINT

what is your excuse for not becoming NATURALLY ENHANCED (tm)?

Attached: APA.png (949x677, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

file.io/Z6eJFw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the fucking sticky

still a manlet

>open office
You are disgusting
>what is libre office
And
>box squats

Attached: 1519795627594.jpg (600x450, 23K)

so buying office 365 = making it? also squats are for soybois

cope

Abs look wird. Same with chest

Lanklet cope

Unironically running what's basically NE as a four day push/pull and it's A) actually fun for once and B) doing what it's supposed to

You can built decent strength and muscles 2 times a week. I train like that since 1 year (before that 3 years 4-5 times a week, got exhausted and could barely increase my numbers) and got actually stronger.

I go heavy every time, so... he's not wrong, that has nothing to do with roids. Sure, it depends on your body time, some people can train 6 times a week, I can't.

body type*

A couple of guys at my gym follow NE, they look like shit. I'm just going to drop my two cents concerning IRL results of different splits, from what I have observed over the years.

>PPL,SS, NE, Upper/Lower, Fullbody, Circuit
Most people who follow it look like shit, people with great genetics end up looking average.
>Bro Splits
Most people who follow them look average, people with great genetics end up making you doubt their natty status.

>2640 likes

all from men

Every lifting page on Instagram is liked by 100% men.

>twice a week
How is that even possible? I legit get weaker if I don't do anything less than 3 times a week.

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

All in your head.

he does workouts that don't require a gym on the other days

how is there not a "this guy is fucking super hot chicks" edit with alex

dude Google docs is amazing, i can create my workout on my laptop, save it on g drive and access it on the gym with my phone
i got motherfucking Excel INSIDE the browser, i don't need fucking Microsoft for this

and that shit comes free with my fucking email

>shilling the google jew

This. I remember the time when he said he would do 200 triceps extensions with a red miniband every evening because it's one of his weakpoints. It's pretty easy to do upper body work to get a pump at home. Just imagine how much assistance work he actually does on his off days.

I do this and it's pretty convenient.
>oh no google will know how much I bench, the horror

>goes to the gym TWICE a WEEK
Is this true? I'm 99% sure that when I was researching high-frequency training I watched a video where he advocated it.

what can i say it is pretty fucking convenient and somehow pretty amazing that you can have a complete spreadsheet calculation in your browser on your FUCKING PHONE

also, stand by assholes, i am about to drop some shit

Stole my meme arrow right off me

He trains 7 days a week. But only lifts 2 times a week. The other days he uses bands and bodyweight and does cardio/conditioning work.

>here's my anecdotal and subjective evidence I expect you to take as fact

Can anyone comfirm this?
I've just switched to PPL from bro split

Did you actually watch the video? Bulgarian style, high frequency training has it's applications but a dude who doesn't compete and just wants to get bigger and stronger without injuring himself is certainly not it. Volume is the key driver for hypertrophy. Given the same volume, higher frequency training might illicit additional growth but it's not worth it going to the gym every day.

>those traps

he forgot to mention in his post what juice he's on

>Those traps
>Impressive

My mum has similar traps from genetics alone lmao.

/r pick of your mom

file.io/Z6eJFw

For everyone interested in his training regime, the .pdf file of this guy

If his main shtick wasn't specifically trap development training I'd believe you.

Google Sheets does the job for me and its great

>what is your excuse for not becoming NATURALLY ENHANCED (tm)?

I'm adult-sized.

Good job posting it on a web service that will delete the file after 1 download breh

>shaves his chest but then leaves random patch of hair in the middle

Legit cringe

>implying your forearms and shoulders are as wide as his

He looks more jacked because he's not a lanklet, guys over 6 foot rarely look swole

>look at pic
>read: 31inch waist

Haha, if thats 31 inch waist the guy must be 5'5, I am 6'0 manlet and only when I had ~8%bf for couple of weeks it dropped to 31" (its been 32 since I was 16) the guy is nowhere near that low

Most elite natural bodybuilders train a bodypart once or twice a week, why would you get weaker training less than 3 times a week?

>haha there's no way this guy has a 31" waist unless he's 5'5
>I'm 6'0 and when I was lean I had a 31" waist

Amazing, thanks for sharing.

>5’4
>alpha

>muh illusion strategies

don't forget
>big eyes
>crippling insecurity
>using chemicals on face to grow a wispy beard

How much does NATURAL ENHANCEMENT cost in pound sterling?

Ppl is a bro split

he looks good, but is still a manlet

>Not using based Origin
Lmao @ your lyfe

that IS horrifying IMO

imagine if google secretly recalibrate the weights at my gym so i go to bench a PR and get crushed

he's like 5'6 so you're not wrong

drive
.google
.com/file/d/1C3eq3RSiPwHIJpNVWSlcDj3fGNRL74cK/view?usp=drivesdk

>G-google will change muh weits

Attached: 1513399374716.jpg (645x729, 135K)

No..no it's not. Brosplit = one muscle group for 5/6 days. PPL is 5 muscle groups in 3 days.
Also on a brosplit the push/pull balance is so tilted towards pushes which will fuck up your posture whereas it's balanced on PPL.

manlet cope

checkmate

I've run pretty barebones programming in the past where one day was squat/bench/rows and the other was deads/bench/widomaker squats and did okay on it.

nobody is interested in it anyway

give me another site to upload and i will do so

Working out more than 3 days a week as a natty is pointless

Three days full body will take you very far, but upper/lower and push/pull can be good too.

I'm not an autistic piece of shit.

Categorically untrue.
Muscle synthesis drops after 48 hours.
So you can maximise muscle growth by training the muscle group 2/3 days after you first did it.
PPLPPX is working out 5 out of 6 days.
ULULX is working out 4 days out of 5.
Both come close to maximising muscle gains.

who is that bitch that likes to attentionwhore in instagram or whatever media is that, and why should I care about his stupid posts?

Attached: Bills0100.png (230x230, 79K)

U/L x2 is only 2/3rds as many training sessions per body part as full body x3