Quitting jew sticks

how do people even cutt without cigs? its the goat hunger supressant. nothing comes close.

should i trade my lungs for aesthetics brehs

Attached: 1520754019450.png (3264x2448, 3.23M)

Real uppers are far better than cigs and its not even close.

wrong because it will fuck up your sleep quality and so the workload in the gym.

If you aren't doing retarded binges then your sleep isn't going to be fucked up much. Also I was saying that in response to cigs being the goat hunger suppressant which is laughable

I drink 2 venti cold brews from Starbucks a day when cutting. One at 11am and one at 5pm and I can actually go a whole day without eating.

Find a vape juice that's suspended in vegetable glycerin. You can apply that topically and get the same effects of the nicotine without the lung damage.

Usually 2-3 drops is all ya need.

at least switch to e-cigs, they are much less harmful.

No one knows that yet because there isn't any long-term data

And as a long time smoker, switching to e-cigs made me feel worse

>starbucks
you are not gonna make it

It's the only place around me. I'd rather go somewhere else but i'm not driving 30 minutes to Tim Horton's when Starbucks is a mile from my house.

I quit cold turkey about half a year ago and I did not gain any weight and my appetite normalised after a couple of weeks.

I got something that will be great for cutting.. its called meth.. you wont lose your teeth if you drink a bunch of water

Fasting is god-tier for both bulking and cutting, OMAD is awesome.

Also, buy JNT before it takes off for easy gains.

Attached: 1520758036645.png (768x964, 649K)

>smoked everyday for 1.5 years
>not so much but two packs a week/sometimes three
>decided to cut and become fit again
>went cold turkey on booze, nicotine
>cut is going great
>best shape of my life and still PRing in lifts

It's like you guys don't even want to make it baka

Good goy, don't brew your own coffee, or find bottled cold brew coffee that's in several major grocery store chains.

quit cold turkey. i'd rather you were dead than ever touch an "electronic-cigarette" or "vape thing" or whatever. i quit cold turkey a few years ago, you can do it man. it is about strengthening your spirit and discipline, don't look at it as a burden, look at it as an opportunity to get mentally and physically stronger.

nicotine patches are helping me a lot. 3 days in and i've been from 20 a day to 5, can't wait to stop liking them and stop completely

today might actually be the day I blow a load to a pepe

Not his fault you’re poor. Stop this goyim shit because you can’t move out of your parents’ house, find a girl, afford coffee, ubers, et al.

>tfw i recognize the OP pic

I've fapped to laura's pics dozens of times last year

Nah Starbucks is litteraly an Israeli company that uses its profits to send Muslim terrorists to America... go fuck yourself

I'll drive to the Bigby 4 miles away just for you. They used to be called Beaner's so I'm sure they hate dumb minorities.

It's ok

Attached: 1518944763158.jpg (1080x1244, 670K)

Would love to see what the weirdo that made these edits looks like.

Please post original I'm begging you

stop

Ok

Read "The easy way to stop smoking" by Allen Carr.

Amateur-Laura-6519504

just google that

Kek moar of these

Just looked her up. Major case of roast beef. No thanks.

What’re the originals of these pepes?

i cut with thing called willpower