How do I force myself to eat more?

I don’t have an appetite if/when I do have one i can barely eat much. I just want to make gains, wat do bros?

Attached: 957610FE-63FF-4A57-BE15-5719331E2C2F.gif (512x288, 471K)

Attached: 1515590923695.jpg (536x178, 17K)

drink it

I eat raw veggies\fruits, then go for a walk for 1 hour, come back and eat my coocked food beans, meat, shrooms, steamed broccoli, brussel sprouts and brown rice\buckwheat. Raw vegetables and fruits digest in stomack for like 45 mins, so by separating them you can eat more food, then when you stuff it all together.

Also add seeds and nuts to your diet, add pumpkin, sezame, sunflower seeds to your oats, eat nuts before bed.

You have to gradually start eating more than you're comfortable with. Stomach expansion is a thing and your body will adjust to being able to eat more over time.

This!

This, add couple tablespoons of peanut butter into your shakes. Easy bulking. Also

Put it in your mouth chew it and swallow it. Being a skinny fag is easy. Eat slightly more than you're comfortable with 3 times a day and throw in a high calorie smoothie as well.

>he didn't eat the butterfly

Eat your food slower and chew longer,that way youre not gonna get stuffed halfway through the meal

I can drink a days worth of broccoli and less than a minute. This is a good method.

smoke lots of indica weed after ur workout.

Just eat more you stupid motherfucker, how hard can it be to put stuff in your moth and chew

eat more often

Attached: 56758759321.jpg (1500x1500, 103K)

It's not as easy as people say. I've been a skele my whole life and I'm finally getting serious with eating and seeing some results. Firstly, make sure you're tracking your calories even if it's kinda rough. Once you get a good idea of how much you're eating and what macros various foods/meals contain you can stop tracking.
It basically comes down to eating more often. I still can't put away a massive meal but I can eat lunch and be snacking on cashews 30 minutes later. Make sure you're never hungry, if you're hungry you're doing it wrong.
Shakes are a great way to get calories in. I usually eat my lunch/dinner then have a shake with pb and milk. Weight gain shakes definitely work, but they're packed with sugar and are expensive as hell.
Also /r/gainit has some decent recipes if you're stuck.

Good luck buddy, we're all gonna make it.

he doesn't want to become a woman

Typical answer just eat more
>A skeleton doesn't know what to eat
>A skeleton could be eating cheetos and think he is feeding himself.

stop being a bitch and eat
force it
you want it apparently
so do it
or don't
and stop complaining

>oh look it's THIS thread again
What the fuck are you trying to stuff yourself with, faggot OP?

How the hell do you people have trouble eating? It tastes good. It's enjoyable. Wtf is wrong with you.

Some people view food only as fuel. Not as something enjoyable.

How is this possible? Food tastes so good in our society that people get addicted to it and use it as emotional support.

It doesn't though. Sure I'll enjoy whatever I'm having but once I'm done/feeling full I'm done. I don't get any cravings after. Also there's the fact that cooking takes time and even if the end result tastes good, I still don't get any sense of reward/relief for eating it. It is just that what other user pointed out, fuel that keeps me going until the next time I have to eat.

If there was a magic pill that made my TDEE 0 I'd get one in a hurry. Feel I get after eating isn't worth all the hassle that comes from preparing and eating it. On other side of the coin are fatties that pretty much get off from eating. Then they can't control their impulses and cravings and end up obese.