"girls don't care about abs" says my friend because his gf says she prefers him as he is (skinnyfat)

"girls don't care about abs" says my friend because his gf says she prefers him as he is (skinnyfat)

ITT post images that show women DO care about body, opposite to pic related

Attached: 1488005828245.jpg (653x1150, 171K)

some women like abs some don’t
some women like long hair some don’t
some women like tall guys some don’t
no one likes a beta insecure cunt
fuck you op

They can say what they want. Reality and experience says different. ALL girls care about abs.

The only opinion that matters is your own.

This is literally that 2/10 would not bang meme. Girls who are too fat and ugly to get Chad pretend they don't want Chad.

Some girls prefer skellies. Some girls prefer fatasses. Very few girls are going to be turned off by a decently athletic or ottermode physique.

>plus there to old
who cares what 17 year olds think? who cares what anybody thinks? lift for yourself and women will come to you. lifting for others is the most beta thing you can do.

Look at those profile pictures and tell me if you think you're missing out on something great.

Those anywhere are children. Its completely different when they stand before you and are actually old enough. Every woman craves this but many dont even know this or dont want to show how cockhungry they really are.

>steroids
>easily achievable natty
Why are people so good at bait without trying

All posting these images does is show some women care, it's confirmation bias. I've always had abs and been 90kg lean but my wife really couldn't care less, muscle isn't a preference of hers one way or another.

Attached: CTzJYAPU8AEKONY.jpg (600x807, 134K)

Underrated post

If they didnt care they wouldnt comment. After the first one its just group mentallity women use in order to feel validated.

t. toasty roasty

The women in OPs pic are only saying it's gross because those men are so far out of their league they don't even bother complementing them, it's like anons that shit talk stacies but would fuck one as soon as they got the chance.

I guess that even being above average athletic is enough to get some attention.
Your pic is probably the lowest some guy can be to get those looks.
OP's pic is certainly the ideal body for getting attention from non Veeky Forums individuals a.k.a normies.

Note how none of them can speak basic English
They're naught but thots and should be ignored at all times

Attached: 145662341234.gif (480x270, 3.97M)

Attached: LUvDw.jpg (700x492, 73K)

>lifting for girls
Disgusting

Are you sure she's mirin? Or just noticing that he moves his hands a lot?

checked. yeah thats mirin

Attached: IMG_2902.gif (320x180, 1.79M)

Attached: IMG_6446.gif (400x218, 2.3M)

this, they're pretending they don't like them because they literally have no chance

Whenever someone post this picture my eyes go straight to the insanely hot blonde behind the fence.

Exactly what i thought

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

and pathetic

they say that looking at an image, in person with hormones and pheromones its a completely different thing

Attached: 1375277069774.png (391x197, 35K)

Sure thing.
That's how my girlfriend said she doesn't care about a guys body back when we weren't dating. Then when we started dating and she felt me up the first time and realised how soft and hard, muscular and comfortable I am she couldn't stop feeling my pecs, arms, back etc.
Now she says I raised her bar very very high and that her opinion about muscles has changed.

Bottom line is, women don't know what they like. She can say she doesn't like buff guys, but if a buff guy comes around and sweeps her off her feet, she's gonna love him and his muscles.

Body dysmorphia in action.

I know this image is supposed to convey alpha-ness but my first thought if I saw those guys would be that they're ultra gay.