Staring my first cycle tomorrow

Staring my first cycle tomorrow,

Going to be doing 15 weeks of 450mg p/w Test E,

What should I expect ?

Attached: DSC_0041.png (569x1006, 1.23M)

gyno

Permanent erectile disfunction
Well planed

Attached: 1520677662774.jpg (540x708, 87K)

LMAO @ YOUR LIFE

that's vodka you fucking brainlet, real Test-E is yellow/orange

Small testicles and titties later in life.
You get to look like you lift for a few years and then when you have to stop because you might die, you get to be a large 40 year old trap because your balls have stopped producing testosterone.

>Small testicles
you outed yourself as uneducated right at the very beginning

>small testicles

>what is nolvadex
>what is clomid

kys brainlet

the positives are some slight strength and muscle gains. Good pumps in gym. Retarded sex drive(might be a bad)

negatives might include: acne, hair loss, gyno, bloat, complete loss of gains when you come off, roid rage, failure to completely recover.

Honestly doing a cycle and coming off is pointless. you're going to lose everything when you come off cycle and you're gonna feel like a dumb fuck for subjecting yourself to the risks at that point. Either blast and cruise or stay natty.

Love the hate.
Jealous much ?

>posting about roids outside of /fraud/
>thinking you would get any normal answer

>taking all the bait at once

not so sure about handing in that natty card are you?

show body

You'll be sad when you get off.

t. guy who did his first cycle last year

Also, for me, I got back acne like a bitch because of it. I didn't experience hair loss but my head was itchy as fuck for maybe 2 days out of the 14 week cycle. I recommend head and shoulders dandruff shampoo and a shit ton of conditioner. Other than that, enjoy your gains and don't fuck up your pct.

>tfw I've been injecting vodka all this time and my test level has increased 8 times
Maybe russians are on to something

Good luck bud. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Don't have any recent pics, was going to take one tonight and one after the cycle

Cheers, already got both those, and yeah got clomid and novalex for pct

I been in the gym for over 4 years, the past 2 years I really took it seriously, diet and training, but its still very slow progress..

Constantly see others much bigger than me, and after a while you just get tired of it

i doubt that you've actually tried lifting seriously. you'd be suprised how far you can get as a natty if you sleep, eat and train

Took this picture 8 months ago, was asking for advice, and this is a bit over a year of serious training,

I do believe this is okay, could be better, but could be much worse...

Attached: Capture.png (798x869, 1006K)

>What is a slippery slope
Sure there are probably methods, but honestly for most people they don't have the discipline to avoid over doing it.

jesus dude have you tried not being a scrawny twink yet? drugs aren't going to fix your shitty diet and training

a very rapid transition form NW1 to NW3+

kek. your body is still weak as hell and will prob just hurt yourself with roids.

you dont have the supporting tissue to carry the muscles => tair a muscle/tendon.

comeback after 3-5 years training. and start with a small dosage like 250mg to get you out of the platoo.

Attached: 1520276484086.jpg (542x616, 35K)

bro, don't do roids yet. you are far away from your genetic limit